The one and only Beanie is back :)

Miss Bean

Hello! ,
Im back , been off LT for 5/6 weeks due to getting stuck at the airport I had to eat so I took a break. Put on 6lbs Im quite pleased with that considering what i've eaten over the past few weeks lol.

Hope everyones doing well,
5 weeks of LT before Turkey gotta get shifting those lb's

xxxx

Welcome back Beanie !
You should shift what you put on in the first week, fingers crossed for a great loss for your hols, good luck.

Hello! ,
Im back , been off LT for 5/6 weeks due to getting stuck at the airport I had to eat so I took a break. Put on 6lbs Im quite pleased with that considering what i've eaten over the past few weeks lol.

Hope everyones doing well,
5 weeks of LT before Turkey gotta get shifting those lb's

xxxx
Hi Beanie and welcome back.
Putting 6lbs in 6 weeks isn't bad really so great you havnt put too much on - lots of luck to you x

Thankyou

lol...the button clicked. Anyway..Thankyou both of you for being so nice. I missed coming on here its a total lifeline. I am so pleased - i have been eating chocolate, crisps , bacon, bread all the rubbish. However my fruit intake has increased i am addicted to innocence smoothies :). Who knows weight is a weird thing. Glad you too are doing so well xxx

I was only thinking about you at the weekend and was wondering where you had disappeared to!

Great to have you back and you will lose loads of weight before that holiday. Stick with it and you will do great!

you have done fantastic so far - well done and good luck for shifting the rest of the weight!!

God i feel guilty now - as usual you all know the first few days are the hardest. I know that too but idiot last night decided to eat dinner.I dont know what i was thinking. Todays a new day ! Im up with my coffee and I got my water ready untill first shake at 11. I can do this :) Thankyou for all your support its really appreciated xxxx

Hi Miss Bean

Well done for having the courage to pull back from only a 6lb gain. We all know how 6 can turn to 8 then 12 and next you are off down the slippery slope.
Good luck with your re-return to LT, it certainly is a mind set, so get your head in the zone and :superwoman:
GOOD LUCK

Hi Miss Bean,
good for you to come back and finish what you started. Your weight loss up to now is amazing and you must see great changes in yourself. It must be great to know it's only 5 weeks as you have done almost twice that before and you are so near target. Best of luck to you.
Doirin

:welcome2: Good to see you again Miss Bean, wish you all the very best for your remaining journey......

Back