The penny has dropped

patsy101

Been here a few days now and have just realized that you all have teams!

Been posting on the princess board (sorry guys, didn't realize you were a team) thought all the names were just for fun! Yup... I'm a bit slow.

So... any teams with room for one more?

OR... even... anyone that would like to start a new team?

I didn't realise what was going on with the team thing. Would like to join one too, or start up a new one.

Hiya linda,

Well there is two of us... doesnt say how many you need in team so we could just start with us two and see if anyone else turns up lol

What do you think?

p.s great weight loss for your first week hun, well done. My first weigh in is this Monday! I'm doing it at home, so this site is helping loads.

I'm doing the slimming world extra easy... what plan are you on?

We set up a newbie group - From here to Eternally Slim and a challenge monthly group too on the team thread as well. You are all more then welcome to join that if you like. Good luck girls xx

Hi Eternal flame,

Thanks hun, thats really nice of you. Will pop in tonight to say hi!

I'll come and say hi too, thanks eternal flame.

I'm on extra easy too patsy... going ok so far, had to read the plan about 10 times first though! Can't look at the green or red plans because that will only confuse me!

Evening Linda,

It does take a while to sink in. Reads a bit complicated but once you have been doing it a few weeks, its like riding a bike... you never forget lol

So are you going to class or doing it on your own?

Going to a group at the moment,thursday nights. What about you?

Going it on my own, group took nearly two! hrs to get through, and I was sat there thinking how much I could have done at home.
I think group was just way too big!

I might have to change. Start a new job in a couple of weeks and not sure what hours I'll be working, so will have to wait and see!

Have a fab weekend hun... dont let the weekend domons strike! lol

Back