The Peppermint Tea Tornado!!

nellis10

Doing it for keeps now!!
Folks...I've had 4 peppermint teas today and I apologise for the faint at heart but....It's like a little tornado in my nether regions!! Anyone else found this?:eek:

P.S. I love peppermint tea so I won't stop drinking it, but might cut back to 2 per day....lol

It gives me a tornado too - in the toilet. Makes me soooooooo sick it's unreal. I only need to smell it to vomit on the spot.

Making me feel green right now :(

Lol....not for the faint hearted...I also have peppermint and nettle and peppermint (which is nice) and eucalyptus (which is gross!!)

Any leaf tea at all, so nettle eucalyptus, peppermint, ordinary tea.

I love peppermint tea but can it can cause a few windy probs though :eek:

When I'm SSing I make up about a third of a tea mug full of pepp tea (using 2 bags and letting them stew to make it strong), then I add that to a Choc/Mint pack, top up with just boiled water and drink it quite hot.
It's absolutely lush, tastes like Aero and definitely sorts out any choccy cravings if it's TOTM.:D. Before bed, it's really filling and comforting, especially if you are feeling really cold:(

Lacey..xx :)

Isis, anyone ever tell u that ur a genius? that sounds divine!!

Why thank u hun!!!!...;). Just ended up with the mix really through experimenting and needing something to stop me committing murder when it was TOTM...lol

You can also put coffee to it as well if you fancy that blend of tastes. Just make sure you put a bit of boiling water to the granules and then pour the coffee liquid into the shake, as when I tried to add granules alone it spoilt the whole creation!!!!....lol:eek::D

Why thank u hun!!!!...;). Just ended up with the mix really through experimenting and needing something to stop me committing murder when it was TOTM...lol

You can also put coffee to it as well if you fancy that blend of tastes. Just make sure you put a bit of boiling water to the granules and then pour the coffee liquid into the shake, as when I tried to add granules alone it spoilt the whole creation!!!!....lol:eek::D

oh lacey.. get the sofa ready cos im coming to stay.. hehe.. im provide the packs if you make me stuff..
YAY
x x

oh lacey.. get the sofa ready cos im coming to stay.. hehe.. im provide the packs if you make me stuff..
YAY
x x

It's a deal!!!!!! When's the next train down here?....lol

xxxxx :D

Still windy in this part of the world today...:eek: BUT...I am logging my peppermint teas and restricting myself to 4 per day, one before each meal I have...which means it will be down to 3 per day when I join CD next week!! I have my meeting wth my CDC (Debz who sounds fab!!) on Thursday so will officially hope to start my first CD week on Friday which is my normal start of each SS week anyway!!!:D Must check with Debz that I can get my packets from her on Thursday!

Have you tried Clipper Tea? They do a delic. Mint Fudge infusion and a Banana Caramel one too. They have a website you can buy from (20 bags/pack) but some Morissons / Tesco stock them.

Have you tried Clipper Tea? They do a delic. Mint Fudge infusion and a Banana Caramel one too. They have a website you can buy from (20 bags/pack) but some Morissons / Tesco stock them.
Not sure if you are allowed them if they are flavoured?

Don't forget, there's also Redbush tea, which is nice and refreshing.

Back