• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The photo that made me realise I MUST loose weight!

S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
Hello

I thought I would share with you guys the picture that made me realise I must loose weight! I look hideous :cry: and I dont want any more photo's like this one!:break_diet:This was taken Oct 2009 on Holiday!

I am the woman - Just wanted to be clear.:D

Sarah
xxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Just Peachy

Slowly But Surely
S: 15st10lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 2st11lb(17.73%)
Aw, maybe baby, thanks for sharing it with us.

I went to Walt Disney two years ago and took photos with my childhood idol Minnie Mouse and once I saw them I was gutted, I looked horrible.

I think we all have a moment like that, visualising it makes you want it even more!

S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
I was so ashamed of myself it was unreal, would be a lovely picture if only I was not OBESE! I cant remeber a time I was in the normal range but I am determind that this will be my year!

S: 15st9lb C: 15st9lb G: 12st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi Sarah,
I too have photos like that and at disney too :O(
I managed to lose 3st last year and stupidly put back on almost 2st :break_diet:

In August we are back at Disney and i want it to be the first time there that i would be normal weight :D

S: 18st6lb C: 18st0lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.33%)
mmm i have pics like that at disney too,, just think, soon u will thin and can go back and have some more done,,

I never have my pic taken,at my brothers wedding I had to be a witness and I ruined the photos,I think we should make this the last ever year we hate our photos ?xx