'THE' Photo that made you slim ,confessions!!

i wished i looked like that id be very content lol

its hard to get dancing outfits to fit size 14 with wobbly bits and longer tops dont look right when all the rest of the girls are in bikini tops and crop tops :(

im on way to sorting it jus have to find a solution to sorting the stretch marks

its hard to get dancing outfits to fit size 14 with wobbly bits and longer tops dont look right when all the rest of the girls are in bikini tops and crop tops :(

im on way to sorting it jus have to find a solution to sorting the stretch marks

bio oil and fake tan helps covering them when you have very few.. also for dancing events you can get scar make up get it covered.... if there on tummy you can wear those sexy things that go around tummy (cant remember what there called)

Everyones different ive had 2 children so that picture to me is dream figure.. however when i was that slim i wasnt happy i wanted to be slimmer so understand where your coming from esp when everyone your near is alot slimmer :( if i wore outfit like that i think my boyfriend be drooling LOL

I can do this (my old profile pic)

Taken on a baking hot day in a black t-shirt to try to hide the rolls of flab. - hair is now natural colour!!!!

Only piccie I have sorry so small - had to cut some people out of the pic. Not sure they would want their images out on the net

The pics that did it for me where the ones from my brother's wedding in August 08. I can only attach the cropped versions (i.e. without family members in it) - but the least said is that i was at the very least twice the size of anyone else in the pics.

me_08_08_resize.JPG
Po20090110_cropped.jpg

Took me another 2 months (from seeing the pics) to get mentally ready for SW...

Best decision I've ever made though. :)

IMG_0030.jpg

This is back in '07. I've fluctuated up and down since then, and actually started weight loss with SW at 14st 9.

31463-albums2386-picture14475.jpg

This was the one that finally did it for me - Boxing Day last year, me with my husband, taken by a friend. It was the one that finally did it for both of us, actually.

16363-albums2396-picture14524.jpg

Can't believe I let myself get in this state !!!

and thought I looked good !!

Attachments

• P5180027.jpg
    P5180027.jpg
    410.5 KB · Views: 265
Back