THE PICTURE THREAD! Post pictures of your homecooked ww meals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
all this looks delish!
how do i add a photo? I made spicy spinach cannelloni tonight, 3.5 points and was nice!

56aefd53.jpg

Teriyaki Chicken
Chicken cut into small pieces
for the marinade
big slug of Teriyaki Sauce
little bit of ginger
and 2 cloves of garlic
green beans
bag of stir fry veg

Turkey Burgers with Saute potato
and coleslaw
35da07ca.jpg

for the burgers
fry onion in fry light untill soft
add 1/2 a chopped red chilli [ if very brave use seeds ]
and a clove of garlic
diced red pepper allow to cook out then cool
onced cooled add into turkey mince with a big handful of parsley
then shape into four burger 4 pts per burger

Oooh, that hunter chicken sounds fab, will try that! That cake looks really good too Katie, did you buy the chocolate custard (if that's what it is) or did you melt a bit of chocolate into normal custard? Is it low fat? Sorry to bombard you with questions all the time, but you shouldn't be so talented :p

I will post a picture of my spinach/cheese chicken and BNS chips later tonight.

its a little pot of ambrosia chocolate custard, they are low fat but still 3 points the pot. Nice for a treat.

What's the recipe for the 0 point BBQ sauce? I really want to make that lasagne!

its in my diary or you can search minis for it, its from slimming world.

King Prawn and Courgette Risotto!

Hey Girls,
Here is my dinner tonight: king prawn and courgette risotto!

recipe is for 3 ppl, total of 18pts so 6pts per person (but OH and myself stuff ourselves and eat it all :D)

160g Risotto rice
180ml white wine
1 pint of (double strength) stock
paprica powder
one big onion
400g prawns
3 small courgettes
40g hard cheese (parmesan or similar)

Fry onion and rice in frylight until rice gets slightly glazy on the outside, pour in white wine and a good helping of paprica and cook on low heat, while constantly stirring, until all the fluid has evaporated, ladle the stock into the rice and let evaporate (while still stirring) each ladle before inserting the next..
cook rice like this for about 18min, during which you dry fry the courgettes in another pan, slightly salted to help the courgettes lose some of their water.
After 18min put prawns, cheese and courgettes into the rice/onion mix and let bubble for another minute or two. Serve immediately and sprinkle with more cheese and dried parsley.

Voila

Attachments

• 19032010003.jpg
    19032010003.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 241
i dont put wine in my risotto... cant tell the difference.

yeah, am not sure if I would be able to tell the difference - the alcohol evaporates anyway - but I've never tried to do it without it.. but if WMBB said she can't taste the difference :D
You might need a bit more than one pint of stock - just see how much fluids you need to get the rice cooked..
Hope you like it! x

my risotto is super easy 6pts

risotto rice 100g 5pts
chicken stock 0pts
philidelphia extra light garlic and herbs-1pt
broccoli/chicken/what ever you want to put in it. point accordingly

spray some frylight in the pan fry the dry rice for a couple of minutes add stock a ladle at a time until its tender and the water is absorbed, mix in philly, add cooked vegies or whatever ur wanting it in and add a drop of milk/water until its the consistency you like :)

My recipe is already in the recipe thread somewhere.

Spinachy, garlicky, cheesy chicken with BNS chips. BNS chips don't go crispy but they are nice and squidgy. I like mine with sweet chilli sauce.

5.5 points.

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 257
lol Jess I did not see you take that picture have to say though the smell coming from the kitchen was devine

Banoffee cheesecake

WARNING! Banoffee cheesecake must be eaten semi-frozen or it turns to mooosh.
I made this up, so the amounts are not exact and you could vary the amounts to your needs.
Photo215.jpg

1 sachet of WW banoffee whip, made up with milk, Chilled.
1/2 or up to 1 package of philli extra light
8 reduced fat digestives
5tbsp-ish (or how many u need to bind) low fat spread, melted.
2 small bananas
golden syrup, banoffee falvour (as much as you desire but it really is needed, adds the main flavour)

blend digestives (or crush) add melted butter. Press into tin.
Blend whip with cream cheese, add on top of base. drizzle syrup, decorate with chopped banana. cover with cling film so is touching the banana layer on top. freeze.
Alow to defrost for about 10 mins+ before eating.

This could be made with the strawberry whip and sliced strawbs too. I would not use the chocolate one for this as its very bitter (as all the whips are in aftertaste but the phili gets rid of this)When i make a strawberry one i would make a sauce (blending strawbs in processor and add sweetner to bring out flavour, to taste) to use on top instead of syrup.

Please work our the points for what you specificly use. Do not go by my points.
Mine worked out as 2.75 per 1/8th which if using the syrup is more than enough as it is very sweet. Point extra's like chocolate sauce accordingly.

Last edited:
looks absolutely gorgeous Katie, and coming from me thats a big compliment lol as I don't do puddings as such but could be quite tempted with that
Only place that sells the whips in my area is Sainsbury and then they only have the Strawberry one

I got the syrup in morrisons but they prob do it in other places too, hopefully you can get it. It is gorgeous :p but you really do need it to make this taste like banoffee cheesecake.

Kally you could always try the strawberry one before me?
I really dislike the whips on their own. Cant eat them, but i think this might be a good use for them!

oh and nikki i wana see the cheesecake, flop or not!

is it me or does that sound kinda rude?

Bahahahaha sorry :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back