THE PICTURE THREAD! Post pictures of your homecooked ww meals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a sachet of powder, by Weightwatchers. its like angel delight....only manky lol

Niki that looks fantastic, i am on a misson this week to not buy any more food (other than fresh veg) and i have almost everything to make these! I know i will fail my mission but im giving it a go!
Looks fab!

I really love this thread!!!!!!

im making a cheese fake tomorrow so will post up a pic!

Nikki, that lookes scrumptious....i'm killin time before w/i tonight and it's makin me drool!!!

Also love this thread!!!.xx

BBQ enchiladas

24539_10150169557480105_524965104_11490019_292001_n.jpg

just fry red/orange/yellow peppers and onion. mix with the o point bbqsauce , wrap in tortilla, top with bbq sauce and cheese. Bake for 10 mins.
Meat free: 6 points.
If using meat just fry and add in with the peppers, count the extra points.

I couldnt finish it AT ALL. One would have been more than enough!!!!! And i didnt even eat any of the meat from mine, if you use meat i would only have one. Or just use less veggies. God i am stuffed

im going to make one of my JD spoons favourites, bbq chicken melt with chips for 8.5pts sometime this week :) so happy about the bbq sauce recipe!

Katieee can you come and be my personal cook please?!?! :D you food looks amazing, especially that banana cheesecake pudding yuuuuuuum! ... now to search for the 0 point bbq sauce! thankyou!! :D

WARNING! Banoffee cheesecake must be eaten semi-frozen or it turns to mooosh.

Nothing special today.
Leek, ham, pea and asparagus pasta
Photo216.jpg

4.5 points

Last edited:
Nothing special?? Are you kidding me?? Katie... Words cannot describle how scrumptious that looks!!!

PS - Loving the pea stuck in the tube on the left hand of the picture! :D

HAHA! I didnt notice that, freaky deaky!
Thanks nikki, it was tasty for something i just threw together in 5min anyway :)

I'm going to try the cheesecake, it looks yum. I think I might try topping it with crushed malteasers instead though.

Nothing special?? Are you kidding me?? Katie... Words cannot describle how scrumptious that looks!!!

PS - Loving the pea stuck in the tube on the left hand of the picture! :D

:D:D That was the 1st thing I notice...the pea lodged in the pasta tube!!!!:D:D

Looks lovely tho!:p

HAHA! I didnt notice that, freaky deaky!
Thanks nikki, it was tasty for something i just threw together in 5min anyway :)

"Just threw together" If i done that it would look like leftovers!!!xx:D

no sorry lol but i'll be making them on thursday with my panini so i'll post a picture of the entire meal coz todays was boring, just homemade chips and quorn dippers with salad.

i'll take a photo of my chicken chow mein tomorrow aswell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back