THE PICTURE THREAD! Post pictures of your homecooked ww meals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're potato chippy type things made by jess (omnomnom!!) her step by step guide is somewhere but not quite got the time atm to search for it.....any helpers avail to link it?.x But they tasty very very yummy!!.xx

DSC00129.jpg

Individual BBQ bean lasagne -4.5 points

4.5 points, says underneath :p

For a single portion:
Basicly make the 0 point bbq sauce, mix with the beans (i used half a small tin of WW beans -1pt) and a chopped and softened pepper.
soften some onion in the micro.
slice a courgette with a vegetable peeler so you have thin ribbons.
make white sauce:
melt 2 teaspoons flora light in pan, add 12g flour and stir to make a rou. cook roue for 2-3 min, make sure doesnt burn. gradually add in 1/4 pint skimmed milk and whisk untill smooth and thickened on a low/med heat add a bit of pepper and mustard.

I layered sliced toms in the bottom on the dish, top with bbq and bean sauce, lay one lasagne sheet on top and cover with white sauce, add courgette layer and onion layer, bean layer, lasagne sheet, then white sauce again. top with a small amount of cheese (not essential)

Bake for about 30 mins or untill the lasagne sheets are soft enough and the top is brown.

Scrummy!
I had far too much corugette left so had it with it, just microed and 120g ww chips for an extra 2 points. Very filling and sooo tasty!

Looks yummy will have a go of this :D
also nice to have the recipe for the White sauce bit
which could also be turned into parsley sauce for fish and gammon
any idea of the Pts Katie for 1/4 pt of the sauce alone ?

for the amount of sauce she made for her lasagne its 1.5pts, well thast what i calculated it at.

yes i would say 1.5 points for it to be on the safe side but i used 1/4 of the full recipe which worked out at 1.

Lemon cake, recipe in my diary.
DSC00142.jpg

So good to have you back Katie, both pics looking mighty delish..xx

One the main page, the weight loss diarys. It will be in there on the last page, with loads other pics and recipes in there. Hope you find it! Let me kno on my diary if you did!

Is that two portions of the 6, or is that a 6.5 portion? Is it a big piece of salmon? I might just buy some individual salmon fillets and wrap them up with the stuff?

Very very nice Nikki!!!! Just wish I liked Salmon!!!..xxx

Hot Indian Chicken Curry with Rice & Garlic Bread - 6 points

This has been my dinner the past couple of days. Only 3 points for a serving of curry (its got lots of peppers and mushrooms as well as chicken)
2 points serving of rice and 1 point for the low fat garlic bread.
I'm going to attempt a zero point one next and add lots of chunky veggies instead of chicken
recipe below:

I make a big pot that provides 6 servings at 3 points per serving. If you want to make less just reduce ingredients. I also add the spices gradually and taste as I go so do this to your own taste. Finally – I like it HOT so reduce the chillies if you don’t like it too spicy!
INGREDIENTS
6 chicken breasts
600 grammes passata
2 tins chopped tomato
Tube tomato puree
2 cloves garlic (or 2 teaspoons of lazy garlic)
1 large onion
3 peppers
4 red chillies
6 green chillies
Mushrooms
Garam masala
Curry powder
Tikka spice
Bunch of fresh coriander
Juice of 1 lemon
1 chicken stock cube
INSTRUCTIONS
Fry the chopped onion,garlic peppers and chillies till soft
Add chicken and fry until almost cooked
Add mushrooms and fry till almost cooked
Add tablespoon(heaped) of tikka spice & stir to coat
Add passata and chopped tomatoes
Once bubbling add tomato puree
Dissolve stock cube in water and add
Add remaining spices (I do this by taste and don’t really measure but its probably about 2 heaped tablespoons of each – May be more!)
Add chopped bunch of coriander (leaves only!)
Squeeze juice of lemon over and stir well
Leave to simmer for 15 mins to ensure all spices are absorbed.

Attachments

• nics chicken curry.jpg
    nics chicken curry.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 239
Last edited:
Hot Indian Chicken Curry with Rice & Garlic Bread - 6 points

This has been my dinner the past couple of days. Only 3 points for a serving of curry (its got lots of peppers and mushrooms as well as chicken)
2 points serving of rice and 1 point for the low fat garlic bread.
I'm going to attempt a zero point one next and add lots of chunky veggies instead of chicken

Looks great, whats the recipe??? I love a good curry! x

balsamic glazed chicken with sauteed potatos and balsamic sauce/dressing

this was soooo tastey and was just 4pts. :) am totally stuffed now!

Attachments

• balsamic.jpg
    balsamic.jpg
    512.5 KB · Views: 355
Wow have just discovered this thread - amazing! But bloody hungry now ;) thanks for all of the recipe ideas!

Am planning to make tonight a veggie burger (no bun but with a slice of low fat cheese) plus some WW chips and probably a salad... May post a pic if it looks pretty enough. Plus if these veggie burgers are good I will be making them again on sat night when a friend is coming over for dinner and I shall definitely treat myself then to a bread roll!

xx xx xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back