The Power Of One Success Story!

inspirational, i love it!

Thankyou x

Thank you so much for this forum. Fat busting can be so lonely! It's great to meet people who know about weight struggles and how devastating it can be x

Great story and a great forum! :D

Really enjoyed reading how this place came about! Glad to have found it!!!

What a fab post, its nice to see where the site came from and its obvious in turn so many people's life's have been changed, I am aiming to be online here more so thank you!

Amazing all the time I was in here in 2010 I never knew this, makes it even more of an amazing place. Well-done and Thank you for keeping it alive x

:sw084:
IMG_1048.JPG
Hello there beautiful Peeps, just hit a significant goal, on my journey. I am now 6st2.5lb lighter and feeling all the benefits of my lifestyle change. The thing I am most proud of is winning my groups biggest loser achievement. I have never been so happy to be called a loser!!!

Morning all, just read this thread and I want to add my thanks to Mini and Pierce and say how welcome I have felt here. This is only week 4 for me and over the past week in particular I have had great support from total strangers and it has made things a lot easier. I like the idea that it is not dictating one particular diet but supports all approaches. Thanks

Back