The Power Of One Success Story!

thanks, this site is wonderfull!!!!
i stay hours just reading most of the story, and its wonderfull to know that i am not alone.
many thanks to you for this site, cos it had, have, and will continue to change life, the positive way and many thanks to my CDC Linda for directing me to this site.
God bless.
still1

well done

Thanku for starting this site its def gonna help me on my long journey.....I will do it with a little help from my friends x

It's lovely to read the origins of the site. I am very pleased to have had this site pointed out to me by a friend. It's brilliant to have all the motivation and support. I'm sure it will help me stay on the straight and narrow. :D

What a brilliant thread. Good to know the origins and that we are all in the same boat.

Congrats on running a brilliant site.

I came across it by accident when i was looking for info on LL. Never once thought there would be a forum out there for peeps trying to lose weight.

Still finding my way around this place and it has certainly helped me keep on track.

Thanks again mini.

This is great!

I heard about this site after I had my baby and was feeling frumpy by my CDC who I also work with in an office. The ironic thing was I was a lot thinner then than I am now, I just wish that I had the nous to properly join back then and set up a profile as two yrs on I'm just a newbie and am still trying to navigate my way around and keep posting!-Thanks Pierce for helping me yesterday discover why I couldn't view my profile.

Well I'm really determined this time and am going to lose this weight for good!!!

Good Luck to all with their journeys xxxxx

Thank you for your inspirational story!
You are such an inspiration for overweight people around the world! Congratulations with your personal Success!
I have my story as well witch I am going to tell you shortly.

Last edited:
Thankyou so much for creating this site.
Before i came across it i was getting ready for a long and lonley journey with my weightloss and am now overjoyed to have found all these people in the same situation all in the same place.
i dont think i could have ever felt this motivated if not for all the wonderful people here
Im now looking forward to a long but friend-filled journey =)

thankyou again
xxxx

Nice interesting read, glad you set this website up - it's helped many many people including myself, and I honestly wonder where I'd be without it x

I love that this forum was born on my birthday! I would be lost without Mini's. I have made some good friends here and some of my friends have joined the forum. It's an essential ingredient of my weight loss, Thanks Mini and Pierce x

I love that this forum was born on my birthday! I would be lost without Mini's. I have made some good friends here and some of my friends have joined the forum. It's an essential ingredient of my weight loss, Thanks Mini and Pierce x
You are amazing. All the things you are up to I can relate with especially the reducing clutter bit. I am inspired by that!

Really interesting to read the history of the site. Its amazing that so many of the original members are still active and have accomplished their weight loss journeys together. I like the fact that the site is all encompassing. We all have a different approach to weight loss but at the end of the day we are all here for exactly the same reason.

Hopefully the group support can keep me motivated and provide ideas to help me achieve my own goals. I think I'll now go and have to start a food diary - I can't cheat if its in print!!!

Thankyou for setting up MiniMins it is a comfort to know I am not alone. :)

Back