The Power Of One Success Story!

Mini Well done, stories are an inspirational tool for all of us because through them we realize that it is possible to achieve so much more.

In life we go through so many challenges knowing that others have overcome and learning about ways to triumph is important.

Thanks.

Pierce, Mini Well done, stories are an inspirational tool for all of us because through them we realize that it is possible to achieve so much more.

In life we go through so many challenges knowing that others have overcome and learning about ways to triumph is important.

Thanks.

I've lurked a few times here, but I had no idea of the history of this site. Thank goodness for people like Mini. :thankyou:

Great story! I am new here and just been reading all the Stickies, glad I have found this thread. Congratulations Mini on such a great community you have created!

Lovely to hear the history of minimins- its my lifeline

Aha !!!! so Pierce is your son ??

I love the story of how you started and am so thankful you read that story in Woman magazine and that Discovery Health closed for a week.

Thank you Mini and all involved for making this the place it is.

WOW............70.000 members, :wow::wow::wow::talk017:

This site has become so much more than a weight loss support site. In the short time I have been involved, about 19 months, I have had so much support for so many issues and incidents in my life.

This was good reading! Always nice to read a happily ever after! Love this thread and wish MM all the success!

I too was on discovery health and found myself a minimins member :)
It is a brilliant site and I've been helped by its support over 6 years! I started on Cd in 2006 but didn't get very far as there wasn't a cd consultant in my county. Then I pulled myself together and lost nearly 5 stone in 2008. It's great because the support has been brilliant during the hard times and the praise is heaped on in the good times :)

I come on here at least once a day. I'd have to say when my dieting hasn't been going okay, it's usually when I haven't been on here enough. I always come back though! I hope this time I will have learnt my lesson and will keep coming on the site when i get to goal, to encourage others and to seek support for the hard job of maintaining.

Thank you Mini and Pierce for setting up the site. Chutney Spires for supporting me in the early days and Porgeous and Blonde_logic for being successful and inspiring me to get on and lose the weight.

i for one am glad you started this site it has help me (A BIG THANKYOU)

Keep em comin ladies!

Woow! that is truly amazing! I am so happy that I've found this forum. Thank you! xx

This thread is brilliant! I love it! Keep it up :D

So great to read how this place started. And a huge than you to everyone who takes the time to post their stories and offer support to everyone, you're all stars.

I came here after searching for slimming world meals/tips/syns and the site that always showed up within the first few searches was always minimins.

Im soo glad I joined xx

Back