The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Aww you're doing absolutely brilliant Stevie. Well done not giving into buffet temptations! it's so easy to sneak a bit of pie x

I noticed the chili chicken noodle salad in Tesco today and thought of you! Sounds like another great week for you, you've done so well with getting back on plan! I notice you have a lot of green days, is there a reason why you do them over EE? I'm still learning about what suits people best and why, I tend to stick to EE because I don't like measuring/weighing but I am always open to trying something else :)

Just another quick post before I dash off to the second day of my course. Having pretty much what I had yesterday - I WILL resist that buffet food again!!

Have a great Friday everyone x

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Caffe Nero Regular Cappuccino with Skimmed Milk (1.5 Syns) and a shot of Sugar Free Hazelnut Syrup
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Tesco Chicken and Hoi Sin Noodle Salad (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce (5 Syns) with Boiled Rice and 10 x Prawn Crackers (3 Syns)

Other:
- 2 x Advent Chocolates (1.5 Syns)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (6 Syns)
- 3/4 of a bottle of Blossom Hill Vie 5.5% Wine (13.5 Syns) with Soda
- 5 x Fizzy Bubblegum Bottles (5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 2 x BabyBel Original
Healthy Extra B:
2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 40
Weekly Syns: 70 / 105

Last edited:
Hi Stevie,

Been reading your blog for a while, just wanted to say Hello and well done on your weight loss so far, I've just restarted slimming word and my first weigh in from home is Monday, you've given me the motivation to start to start again! :)

Quick post whilst I'm in between having brunch and putting the Christmas tree up. So excited!!

Was a bit "naughty" last night and ordered Chinese. Was really good though and stuck to chicken in black bean, only had a couple of spoonfuls with boiled rice and 10 prawn crackers. Had 3 glasses of wine and soda and also a handful of fizzy bubblegum bottles. I felt like I needed something nice after my long two days' training. Really enjoyed it and kept track of the Syns too. Straight back on it this morning! Hey I'm getting good at this aren't I!?

Will post a picture of my tree once it's all done :D

Here's how today is looking...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Green

Brunch:
- Porridge (HExB) made with Milk (HExA) and a Galaxy Bubbles Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Dinner:
- Pasta with Mushrooms (S), Onions (S), Peas (SS) and Cracked Black Pepper Low Low (HExA)

Other:
- 2 x Advent Chocolates (1.5 Syns)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)
- Fudges Dark Belgian Chocolate Florentine (4.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B:
35g Porridge Oats & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 8
Weekly Syns: 78 / 105

Last edited:
Hi Stevie,

Been reading your blog for a while, just wanted to say Hello and well done on your weight loss so far, I've just restarted slimming word and my first weigh in from home is Monday, you've given me the motivation to start to start again! :)

Thanks lovely!! :)

How has your first week back on plan gone? Good luck for WI on Monday! Also do you keep a diary on here? If so I'll come and subscribe :)

Enjoy your weekend xx

Thanks lovely!! :)

How has your first week back on plan gone? Good luck for WI on Monday! Also do you keep a diary on here? If so I'll come and subscribe :)

Enjoy your weekend xx

Its been good, been 100% on plan so far, just making a sausage buttie with a ww petit pain for dinner! Your blogs really helped me stay focused, lots of naughty food at work passed round but I resisted!

Dont have a blog as of yet but might start one up today!

Well done on getting straight back on track! How do you manage to resist the rest of the fizzy bottles once you have opened the bag? I once spent £7 on pic n mix for one night at the cinema and I ate the lot within 2 hours :eek:

I just noticed on your EE day above you had porridge and a hifi as your Hex B, I thought it was only supposed to be one or the other? I usually have porridge for breakfast and have been synning my hifi lights but it would be great if I didn't have to!

Hope you have fun doing the tree :xmastree:

♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Well done on getting straight back on track! How do you manage to resist the rest of the fizzy bottles once you have opened the bag? I once spent £7 on pic n mix for one night at the cinema and I ate the lot within 2 hours :eek:

I just noticed on your EE day above you had porridge and a hifi as your Hex B, I thought it was only supposed to be one or the other? I usually have porridge for breakfast and have been synning my hifi lights but it would be great if I didn't have to!

Hope you have fun doing the tree :xmastree:

Oops! I had a green day but forgot to change the heading from Friday when I had an EE day.

I don't know how I resist the sweets. I just do. I think because I always have sweeties and stuff in the house it doesn't really bother me too much. If I didn't have stuff in that's when I would be craving it.

Have to admit I was naughty again last night! Warren got cheesy garlic bread, pizza and chips from the takeaway and I had 2 slices of garlic bread, a handful of chips and a couple of tsp of light mayo. And then a few more fizzy bottles and a couple of miniature heros. Oops!! Definitely over my Syns for the week now so just hoping I can pull it back round and manage a maintain on Tuesday!

Oops! I had a green day but forgot to change the heading from Friday when I had an EE day. I don't know how I resist the sweets. I just do. I think because I always have sweeties and stuff in the house it doesn't really bother me too much. If I didn't have stuff in that's when I would be craving it. Have to admit I was naughty again last night! Warren got cheesy garlic bread, pizza and chips from the takeaway and I had 2 slices of garlic bread, a handful of chips and a couple of tsp of light mayo. And then a few more fizzy bottles and a couple of miniature heros. Oops!! Definitely over my Syns for the week now so just hoping I can pull it back round and manage a maintain on Tuesday!
ive had two days like this!

♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

ive had two days like this!

I've mostly been on plan, it's only been two meals off plan not two days so I'm still quite pleased with that. It could have been a lot worse.

Back