The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Morning gang. I just want to say a huge huge thank you to you all for the lovely comments that have been left on my diary. The support on here really blows my away, and I honestly mean it when I say I couldn't do this without you all. I know from time to time I stray from the plan and do a bit of a runner, but I always come back eventually because I know you will all help me to see sense and also find my mojo again. After reading your posts on here this morning (and oodles of support on IG too!) it's safe to say I am feeling raring to go again (AGAIN!!)

^^ Another line drawn. Heck, my diary is going to be full of them. But hey ho, a line drawn is better than not. I could just carry on eating more and more rubbish getting fatter and fatter. But I don't want to let myself or you guys down any more. This needs to stop and things need to get back on track, and that IS going to happen. Starting today!

As I mentioned, I'm dodging group tonight. It's very rare that I don't go, and I know I usually advise against it. But I just don't feel like it at all. I don't want to have yet another gain written in my book - this will be the third running! I also don't feel like I can sit in a room full of people offering support, when in reality I can't even keep myself in check. I've already spoken in quite some depth with my consultant about the issues I've been having over the last three weeks. She really is amazing and has given me some fantastic support, so I guess that's my own personal 1:1 IMAGE Therapy.

The plan is to get back on the wagon today. Although my "official" new week isn't until tomorrow, I don't want to put this off any longer. I'm getting back on plan today and will keep within 15 Syns, then tomorrow will see a new week roll in and a fresh load of Syns. I'm planning on the same things I set out last week - except I actually hope to stick to them this time!! Going to go back to basics and try and have as many Extra Easy days as I can. Treat this as my first ever week and as if I am a newbie. Which will mean lots of SuperFree, counting my Syns daily (out of 15) and just generally embracing the plan once again. Not messing around with it too much - limiting my Syns or having only Red days etc. The idea this week is just to actually stick to plan! I'm hoping that by starting today, and the fact that it means I have 8 full days on plan before I next get weighed, that I can undo as much of the damage as possible.

Okay. Deep breaths. Here goes...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Pineapple (S), Apple (S), Orange (S), Watermelon (S), Mango (S) and Grapes

Lunch:
- Kerry Low Low Chicken, Tomato and Basil Pasta (2.5 Syns)
- Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Lemon Greek Yogurt

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast (S) topped with Tomato Puree, Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Onion (S), Jalapenos (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Spicy Potato Wedges, Mixed Leaves (S) and 2 x tbsp Lighter Than Light Mayo (1 Syn)

Other:
- Mini Galaxy Ripple (4.5 Syns)
- Skinny Cappuccino Muller Light
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Red Leicester
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 8 / 15

Last edited:
Hello Stevie!
That's a great plan and sounds like your consultant has been there for you.
Just a thought is there a weight coming up that is a significant milestone to you. I.e mine was getting into the 10s (which I am only just!)I really struggled with it emotionally as last time I was there was when my mum and dad split up and it brought back lots of horrible associations so I found myself self sabotaging. Does that make sense? Is there a weight that you feel like that about is that why you are going off plan when you get near to that?
Obviously it might not be but just a thought

Hello Stevie!
That's a great plan and sounds like your consultant has been there for you.
Just a thought is there a weight coming up that is a significant milestone to you. I.e mine was getting into the 10s (which I am only just!)I really struggled with it emotionally as last time I was there was when my mum and dad split up and it brought back lots of horrible associations so I found myself self sabotaging. Does that make sense? Is there a weight that you feel like that about is that why you are going off plan when you get near to that?
Obviously it might not be but just a thought

Hi hun. You know what, I have been thinking about that myself. Kind of on a different note, but all of this self sabotage started when I reached my 4st award. I had been so strict with myself and had really pushed myself to get that award. In the past, I've never even gotten past the 1.5st award, so to me reaching 4st seems totally bizarre. I hit my 4st award and then after that I started struggling, with a 3lb gain the following week, 5.5lb gain last week and then a suspected gain this week too. I'm now not even at my 3.5st award, as I've only now lost 3st 5lb in total. It's very strange and I'm not sure why I've sabotaged myself so much when I worked so hard to get where I was. I also think that being in the 10's, as much as I love it, is scary at times. Because 10st is my initial target. Maybe that's in the back of my mind? Worrying about getting to target and what will happen then? Not that I need to worry, if I carry on like this I will never get there lol! But it's certainly food for thought.

My IG is stevielena_sw - I am a massive IG advocate and spend most of my free time on there so be ready for lots of photos lol! Except when I do a runner of course :rolleyes: xx

Thanks for ig name. It's really good you are thinking through things, it's really important. Food and weight is so linked to emotions and you need to deal with the emotions in order to get to target and stay there. It's part of the journey

Hey Stevie..

Noticed a while back you got a coffee form Costa/starbucks/nero place. Do you have any idea if a skinny latte is my milk allowance or if I will still need to add syns? Also are the sugar free syrups syn free?
Thanks!!

Hey Stevie..

Noticed a while back you got a coffee form Costa/starbucks/nero place. Do you have any idea if a skinny latte is my milk allowance or if I will still need to add syns? Also are the sugar free syrups syn free?
Thanks!!

Hello! If I treat myself to a coffee I go to Caffe Nero as they seem to be the lowest in Syns. We had the discussion in group last week about using shop bought coffees as you're HExA, and the general consensus was that you shouldn't really. As how can you be sure on how much milk they're using? I think the SW website does say somewhere though that if you want you can deduct 6 Syns for your Healthy Extras. I'm just a bit of a perfectionist and actually like to measure my HEx's each day to make sure I'm not going over, etc. It's all about choice power I guess, each to their own!

Now, I'm not sure what the Syn values are for drinks at all coffee shops. But what I do know is that latte tends to have more Syns than cappuccino, because of the milk / froth percentage used. That being said, the drink I get from Nero is a regular cappuccino made with skimmed milk (I always say it like this rather than "skinny" as some class semi-skimmed as "skinny", rather than skimmed) and a shot of sugar free hazelnut syrup. The cappuccino on it's own is 1.5 Syns and according to Syns Online, Nero's sugar free vanilla syrup is 1 Syn per shot. I used to count it as free, but to be on the safe side I always now count it as 1 Syn. I'm hardly going to lose sleep over 1 Syn am I? Always best to check the SW website (or Mini's!) for Syn values as places can vary massively. For example, a plain regular skimmed milk cappuccino is 3 Syns from Starbucks, which is double the Syns of a Nero's!!

Hope this helps in some way xx

Morning gang, happy Wednesday. Hump day, yay! Half way through the working week already :D

Have to say I am feeling great after a day back on plan yesterday. Already feeling a million times less bloated, and my trousers don't feel so tight anymore! Yesterday I felt like I was going to pop out of them, but today they are much more comfortable. It's amazing how bloated you become when you go off plan, but it just shows how quickly things can change once you start eating well again. Today is my first "official" day back on plan, if you see what I mean? Wednesday is always my fresh week, as Tuesday is normally weigh day. I described yesterday as a bit of a "test run", just to prove to myself that I could get back on plan. Well, point proved! So now I have no excuse to not stick to it this week! Hopped on my home scales this morning for a sneaky peek, and it looks as though they are down to 11st 3.5lb, which means things are moving in the right direction!!

Got a busy day at work today. We're moving offices. Well, we're staying in the same office actually. But moving over to a different part of it. Hence if I am a little quiet on here today I am probably in the middle of shifting boxes and computers across. Think of the Body Magic, eh!? ;)

Will try and catch up with you all at the earliest opportunity. Have a great day everyone xx

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Skinny Cappuccino Muller Light

Lunch:
- Egg Salad (Hard Boiled Egg, Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Costa Medium Iced Cappuccino made with Skimmed Milk (3.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Roasted Pepper (S) stuffed with Savoury Rice, Jalapenos (S) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Chilli (Extra Lean Mince, Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Carrot (S), Celery (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Red Kidney Beans (S))
- 4 x Chocolate Flying Saucer Sponges (4 Syns)

Other:
- 1 x Honeycomb & Milk Chocolate Honey Monster "Stix" (2.5 Syns)
- Nestlé Drifter biscuit (5 Syns)
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Red Leicester
Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15 / 15
Weekly Syns: 15 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Stevie,

Yay, congrats on the test run yesterday, you know you can have a great week :) and hey just think of the muscles you'll be using when shifting those boxes around the office, haha.

Have a great day :) xx

Please don't call yourself a failure Stevie. You have come so far and once again you're back on the ball! As always food sounds amazing. I'll keep in touch over on IG as I'm going to have a break from Minimins. Thank you so much for all your support and inspo xxx

Please don't call yourself a failure Stevie. You have come so far and once again you're back on the ball! As always food sounds amazing. I'll keep in touch over on IG as I'm going to have a break from Minimins. Thank you so much for all your support and inspo xxx

You will be missed Lily! You take care, and I'll catch up with you over IG like you say. Take care, and just know that I'm thinking of you xxxx

Morning diary, happy Thursday. Almost Friday, almost! It's been such a long week this week and I feel so exhausted. It doesn't help that it's wet and miserable here this morning either. It was roasting hot just yesterday, what's that all about!? Anyway, the sooner the weekend lands the better! Especially as it's Bank Holiday and a nice long one.

Had another good day on plan yesterday! One thing I noticed, though, is I felt guilty having used the full 15 Syns. I don't know why, as it's not like I went over my Syns. And we're given them for a reason - to use!! So I need to stop being silly and try and shake that feeling. I guess it's because I'm used to counting my Syns weekly and would have very little throughout the week and then lots on the weekend. But that's a habbit I'm trying to get out of at the moment, as I'm really trying to go back to basics.

Got some yummy food planned today. Muesli for breakfast which I feel like I haven't had in ages! Also got leftover Savoury Rice and roasted veggies for lunch. I really really enjoyed this last week so decided to have it again today. And then a nice big warm salad for tea tonight. Yum!! Haven't decided what I'm going to use my Syns on yet today, but as I'm having my HExB as muesli this morning I will probably Syn a HiFi bar or something for supper later.

Anyway, this is how today is looking in more detail...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Muesli (HExB) topped with Raspberries (SS), Blueberries and an Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Lemon Greek Yogurt

Lunch:
- Leftover Savoury Rice with Quorn Meatballs (S) and Roasted Peppers (S) and Onions (S)
- Special K Milk Chocolate Chewy Delight (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Warm Chicken (S) and Bacon Salad (Mixed Leaves (S), Cucumber (S) and Roasted Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)) with a Baked Sweet Potato, Grilled Halloumi (HExA) and 2 x tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (1 Syn)

Other:
- Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Lemon Greek Yogurt
- 20g Peanut Hottie (4 Syns)
- 1 x Weight Watchers Chocolate Digestive Biscuit (2 Syns)
- Weetabix Milk Chocolate Smashem Oaty Bar (3.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 35g Halloumi
Healthy Extra B: 40g Dorset Cereals Simply Fruity Muesli

Daily Syns: 15 / 15
Weekly Syns: 30 / 105

Last edited:
Hey honey it's lovely to see you back on it. If using your syns keeps you on track then use them! As you say we are supposed to!

It looks like you've got it all put your system and that you're back on it - very inspiring to see!

And your pins! I would love long slim legs! Lucky lady ;) xx

Hey honey it's lovely to see you back on it. If using your syns keeps you on track then use them! As you say we are supposed to!

It looks like you've got it all put your system and that you're back on it - very inspiring to see!

And your pins! I would love long slim legs! Lucky lady ;) xx

Aww thanks Jessy! Actually just had a text from my consultant asking how I'm doing. Said so far, so good! But it is still early days. Hope I can get through the weekend without sabotaging myself!

As for my legs - you are too kind! I hate them lol. Admittedly, they have shrunk enormous amounts. But to me they are still enormous! Warren always says he loves them too, but they are one of the things I am most conscious about. Isn't it funny!?

Have a great day lovely xx

Good to see you back on track Stevie. Syns are definitely for using, so keep using them up, otherwise you might feel you're not allowing yourself the little treats and fall off the wagon so to speak.

Your legs always look lovely, and are a hell of a lot slimmer than my turkey drummers! Haha, I'm starting at a running club tonight though and a couple of spin classes over the weekend to try and slim them down before holidays.

Aww thanks Jessy! Actually just had a text from my consultant asking how I'm doing. Said so far, so good! But it is still early days. Hope I can get through the weekend without sabotaging myself!

As for my legs - you are too kind! I hate them lol. Admittedly, they have shrunk enormous amounts. But to me they are still enormous! Warren always says he loves them too, but they are one of the things I am most conscious about. Isn't it funny!?

Have a great day lovely xx

Your consultant sounds like a gem :) It is so lovely how much she cares about you! She can obviously tell that you will get to target!

Weekends are so tough - they are my downfall, but you can do it. If you've done something before then there is no reason why you can't do it again!

Trust me you have great legs. I don't mind mine anymore but they are so short! Yours look lovely and lean. Also as long as Warren loves them that is all that really matters ;)

You too sweetheart xxxx

Ooh forgot to mention! Only just remembered. When I hopped on my scales at home this morning they were reading 11st 1.5lb. So they are definitely on the move - and in the right direction for once!! Yay.

My plan last week was to get back into the 10's, but as that obviously didn't happen (LOL :rolleyes:) that's my aim this week! Looking good so far. Keep moving, scales!

Ooh forgot to mention! Only just remembered. When I hopped on my scales at home this morning they were reading 11st 1.5lb. So they are definitely on the move - and in the right direction for once!! Yay.

My plan last week was to get back into the 10's, but as that obviously didn't happen (LOL :rolleyes:) that's my aim this week! Looking good so far. Keep moving, scales!

Yay there on the move !!! Food sounding yummy x

Hey PS :p,

Just tried to send u a pm lovely, your inbox is full, too much fan mail :D.

Kay xx

Hehehe you are funny Kay :D I just got a notification to say I needed to empty it so I have done so. Hope you are well! Xx

Back