The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Morning PS :), hope you had a lovely weekend. Looking forward to your and Emma's weigh in tomorrow, hope u both do brill. I have booked this week as hols with my C so will be weighing the week after. Hope the weekend has all been on plan for you and you have enjoyed yourself hun :p xx

Stevie is having a day at the seaside with Warren! Her IG is updated! Feeling like your secretary ;) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

lol :p she is little miss busy, she's started her new blog too. We all miss her when she's not here :):). Good luck for tomorrows weigh in Stevie, hope u do super hun ! xx

Morning Stevie,

Hope you've had a fab weekend with Warren! Are you going to WI tonight? I think you should so that you can draw a line underneath what the scales say then you can start a fresh tomorrow :) xx

Hi folks. Coming slinking back in with my tail between my legs :eek:

Oh man, I've gone and done it again. Totally on plan all week and then let it go ti*s up at the weekend! Had a bit of a slip up on Saturday night (cider, wine and chocolate / sweets) but was then determined to get back on it on Sunday.

Started off well - lunch, breakfast and tea all on plan. But then followed up with more cider, wine, chocolate and sweeties. Oops!

Then, as the weather was lovely, we decided to make the most of the Bank Holiday. We went to Seaton Carew for the day and honestly, it was perfect. Had such a cute day with my boy! Had lots of fun in the arcades and won so many goodies, mostly on the 2p machines lol. Love 'em! Went for fish and chips afterwards - actually wasn't too off-plan then. Just had half a portion of chips and a little bit of Warren's fish - it was like a whale!! Did have a bottle of full-fat coke though, and then on the way home we went to Archers ice cream. Oh boy, it is delicious!! It's lovely homemade Jersey ice cream and they have so many amazing flavours. Rhubarb, cinder toffee and caramel, raspberry pavlova, passionfruit, ginger, liquorice, etc. As well as the usual vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, etc. We had a chocolate waffle cone with a scoop of chocolate and a scoop of mint choc chip (see IG pic!) and it was sooo good!!

Anyway, to cut a long story short. I have failed epicly with Slimming World again this week. Actually not feeling guilty about it anymore though because you know what, I had a fantastic weekend!! It's not very often we get a full weekend together - this week we only would have had Saturday night / Sunday if it hadn't been for the fact yesterday was a bank holiday. Woz is working the next three weekends, so I figure that I can get my head down for the next three weeks and get this weight back off.

I was umm'ing and ahh'ing about going to group tonight. My consultant is away from group tonight and I know I'm probably looking at ANOTHER gain. So the easiest thing to do is dodge it. But is the easiest thing necessarily the best thing??!! I've decided that I'll go and get weighed but not stay to group. I don't like it when Nic's not there, it's never the same. And not many others will stay either, so it will be a bit of a waste of time. Woz is back to work tomorrow as well so we're going to make the most of our last night together. He won £80 on a £2 football bet yesterday! So he's said he wants to treat me tonight - my choice. Anything from Pizza Express, Indian, McDonalds...oh, the world is my oyster lol!! And then back on it (AGAIN!!!) tomorrow.

Sorry guys, I am such a let down lately. But if you want to know how NOT to follow Slimming World then you are in the right place lol!!

Will update with the dreaded weigh in result later on tonight xx

Glad you are heading back to weigh-in tonight, you sound like you've had an amazing weekend! Much better than me sat sulking in the house as it was absolutely bouncing down with rain. Lol.
Good luck later, I'm sure there won't be too much damage, especially as you've had more days on plan than off!

xx

I totally agree with Jennie - I bet you'll still have a loss even a maintain. You can't have gain that much over the weekend surely. Have you not had a look at the scales this morning?

Well done for actually going to class, and enjoy your treat meal tonight :) xx

Morning diary, happy hump day! Wednesday already - I love these four day weeks :)

Well, went and braved the scales last night. And in all honesty, they weren't so bad! Half a lb on which I can definitely live with. However, I'm not sure I can live with the fact that over the last four weeks I've gained 9lb in total and have now only lost 3st 4.5lb. I am well below my 3.5 stone award, nevermind my 4st! There needs to be big big changes, starting NOW.

^^^ This is the final line that I am going to draw in this diary. No more messing around now. I bet I sound like a broken record, do I? But I am serious now. 9lb is a heck of a lot to gain, and I think it's a much needed kick up the backside.

The next three weekends Warren is going to be working solid. Now, I'm not blaming him as I know it's only me that puts rubbish into my mouth, but I think I will find it so much easier. When we actually get to spend time together, I feel like I just want to be normal and do things that normal couples do. Go out for meals, have a few drinks and a takeaway. Do spontaneous things together! Not having to plan everything in advance and work out how many Syns I need for this, if I can or can't have that, etc, etc. Anyway, over the next three weekends we won't be doing any of that, which means that I can knuckle down and get back (and stay!!!) on plan. I'd love to get this 9lb back off again over the next three weeks, which I do think is doable - it's an average of 3lb a week so I think I could manage that.

I've accepted that I'm probably not going to make my birthday / target goal now. I've 20lb to lose to get to my 10st target and just 6 weeks until my birthday. But I'm not going to give up. Okay, so I might not make it. But I can sure as hell push myself as much as I can to get as close to it as possible. We all have to have goals and targets and something to aim for. But they are not the be all and end all - as long as I get there in the end then I guess that's all that really matters!

I'm going to ease myself back onto plan with a Green day today. I think the last few weeks my problem has been that I've been so adament to go back to basics and stick to Extra Easy, which is totally out of the norm and therefore not truly "back to basics" for me. So I'm just going back to what I do best - I know I can have good losses doing a mixture of Red / Green / EE, and I also know I can have good losses using my Syns weekly. I'm going to try and take the pressure off myself this week and just try and go with the flow a bit more, see if that helps any?

Today is a little unplanned, hence the entry for lunch, but I have just sat down and written up a plan for the rest of the week. I really, really want to do this. And the only thing stopping me is me. Time to quit slackin' and make sh*t happen! ;)

This is how day 1 is looking...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Weetabix (HExB) with Raspberries (SS), Blueberries and Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Tesco Veggie Taster (0.5 Syns)
- Multipack bag of Walkers French Fries (4 Syns)
- Raspberry and Cranberry Muller Light

Dinner:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S) served with Mashed Potato, Vegetables (Green Beans (S), Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn), Mushy Peas (SS)) and Gravy (Knorr Beef Stock Pot and Red Onion (S))

Other:
- Weetabix Milk Chocolate Smashem Oaty Bar (3.5 Syns)
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Weetabix & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 8 / 15
Weekly Syns: 8 / 105

Last edited:
Behind you 100% stevie! Don't put too much pressure on yourself! Target will come! You're still in a relatively new relationship and it's totally understandable that you just want to live it up when you spend time together! xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks babe! What I love about this forum, IG and all of the other social networks is that everyone is so understanding. There is always someone who has been through the same thing you have and can advise and support you along the way.

I know they say it is common to gain weight when you are comfortable in a relationship, and that's definitely true of me in the last four weeks!! But when I first got with Warren I was still in the 12's, so at least I am still lighter than I was when we got together. I haven't totally gone back to square one lol! Trying to cling on to any positives here xx

The thing is, SW is only one aspect of our lives and it wouldn't be healthy to let that one aspect take over everything else. You are doing fantastically well and personally you are so inspirational. It's a journey not a race and you will hit target just with plenty of experiences along the way x

The thing is, SW is only one aspect of our lives and it wouldn't be healthy to let that one aspect take over everything else. You are doing fantastically well and personally you are so inspirational. It's a journey not a race and you will hit target just with plenty of experiences along the way x

It's so true! And I think that's where I struggle sometimes - I struggle to see the bigger picture, that there is life outside of Slimming World. Sometimes I struggle to see the positives and instead only focus on the negatives, beating myself up for going off plan. I need to learn to relax a little and just take each day as it comes x

You really really can do this. I never thought I could but I'm getting there slowly. The weeks I don't have plans I smash it, the weeks I want to go off plan, I try my hardest to stick within a certain number of syns. Sometimes it helps me just to know I'm still in control.

Remember it's a lifestyle change. Everything in moderation, you can definitely still be a normal couple on slimming world. We still go out and have meals out, still eat takeaways, its just learning where the line is, but I think you've definitely got your head back in the game now. I can't wait to see your loss on the scales next tuesday.

Morning diary, happy hump day! Wednesday already - I love these four day weeks :)

Well, went and braved the scales last night. And in all honesty, they weren't so bad! Half a lb on which I can definitely live with. However, I'm not sure I can live with the fact that over the last four weeks I've gained 9lb in total and have now only lost 3st 4.5lb. I am well below my 3.5 stone award, nevermind my 4st! There needs to be big big changes, starting NOW.

^^^ This is the final line that I am going to draw in this diary. No more messing around now. I bet I sound like a broken record, do I? But I am serious now. 9lb is a heck of a lot to gain, and I think it's a much needed kick up the backside.

The next three weekends Warren is going to be working solid. Now, I'm not blaming him as I know it's only me that puts rubbish into my mouth, but I think I will find it so much easier. When we actually get to spend time together, I feel like I just want to be normal and do things that normal couples do. Go out for meals, have a few drinks and a takeaway. Do spontaneous things together! Not having to plan everything in advance and work out how many Syns I need for this, if I can or can't have that, etc, etc. Anyway, over the next three weekends we won't be doing any of that, which means that I can knuckle down and get back (and stay!!!) on plan. I'd love to get this 9lb back off again over the next three weeks, which I do think is doable - it's an average of 3lb a week so I think I could manage that.

I've accepted that I'm probably not going to make my birthday / target goal now. I've 20lb to lose to get to my 10st target and just 6 weeks until my birthday. But I'm not going to give up. Okay, so I might not make it. But I can sure as hell push myself as much as I can to get as close to it as possible. We all have to have goals and targets and something to aim for. But they are not the be all and end all - as long as I get there in the end then I guess that's all that really matters!

I'm going to ease myself back onto plan with a Green day today. I think the last few weeks my problem has been that I've been so adament to go back to basics and stick to Extra Easy, which is totally out of the norm and therefore not truly "back to basics" for me. So I'm just going back to what I do best - I know I can have good losses doing a mixture of Red / Green / EE, and I also know I can have good losses using my Syns weekly. I'm going to try and take the pressure off myself this week and just try and go with the flow a bit more, see if that helps any?

Today is a little unplanned, hence the entry for lunch, but I have just sat down and written up a plan for the rest of the week. I really, really want to do this. And the only thing stopping me is me. Time to quit slackin' and make sh*t happen! ;)

This is how day 1 is looking...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Weetabix (HExB) with Raspberries (SS), Blueberries and Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Not sure yet, will update later!

Dinner:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S) served with Mashed Potato, Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S), Sweetcorn and Peas (SS)) and Gravy (Knorr Beef Stock Pot and Red Onion (S))

Other:
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Weetabix & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0 / 15
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Nice too see you back !!!!
I had sausage & mash yesterday nom !!!!

Morning Stevie :p, I saw your pics on IG, those ice creams looked well worth it ! :D So glad your back on it hun, I know u will lose your gain by your birthday and some. Your food plan looks fab, wishing you a brill 100% week ahead ! :):)

Kay xx

Back