The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Yay to payday & Friday, it's payday for me too except my wages no longer get spent on girly things!!!!

Tomorrow sounds lovey a girlie day with your mum x

Woohoo Friday and pay day! I'm lucky I get paid weekly so never get that end of month skint ness lol

Not come across your blog yet but then I havnt been on my sw IG for a while! Will log in and look. I'm just assuming you've posted a link on IG?

I love blogs, I read 'weight loss b**ch' she's a woman who started at 40 something stone and she's doing marvellous, she's lost about 20st! She goes to the gym and leg presses 100kg weights and everything lol it's my bed time reading x

Woohoo Friday and pay day! I'm lucky I get paid weekly so never get that end of month skint ness lol

Not come across your blog yet but then I havnt been on my sw IG for a while! Will log in and look. I'm just assuming you've posted a link on IG?

I love blogs, I read 'weight loss b**ch' she's a woman who started at 40 something stone and she's doing marvellous, she's lost about 20st! She goes to the gym and leg presses 100kg weights and everything lol it's my bed time reading x

Haha I love weigh loss ***** too !!!!!
I am on all her pages love reading her daily blog!!!

Goooood morning!! :D

I am a happy little bunny this morning, and feeling very very proud of myself. I went out last night...and I am back on it this morning!! Not only that, but while I was out I used the notepad on my phone to keep a track of how many drinks / Syns I'd had. A little bit sad, I know, but if it works - don't knock it!! Had a great night and really enjoyed myself. Also feeling fresh this morning which is good, as I couldn't have sat and got my nails done or gone to the Metro on a hangover lol!

Anyway, I've worked out that I had approx. 65 Syns last night. I had 12 vodka diet cokes (30 Syns) and then 5 Jagerbombs (35 Syns?). I'm sure I once saw Jagerbombs are roughly 7 Syns each, hence where I've got 35 Syns from. That takes me to 105 Syns for the week already, and I still have 4 full days ahead of me before weigh in. I'm not going to panic though or try any desperate measures. I'm just going to go with the flow. I'll try and stay pretty low Synned the rest of the week now, but I'm not going to try and go Syn-free as I know I'll just feel deprived and go off the rails! Is this sounding like a good plan??

Just had a yogurt and Oaty Bar with a cup of tea and I'm about to go and put some bacon and sausage in the oven for a butty. Yum!!

I'll try and catch up with you all later on today when I'm back from the Metro. Have a great Saturday everyone xx

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Aldi Brooklea Fat Free Lemon Greek Yogurt
- Weetabix Chocolate Smasher Oaty Bar (3.5 Syns)
- Bacon, 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S), Mushrooms (S) and Onion (S) in Wholemeal Bread (HExB)

Lunch:
- Fruit Salad (Apple, Orange, Pineapple and Grapes)
- Costa Regular Iced Cappuccino made with Skimmed Milk and a shot of Sugar Free Caramel Syrup (3.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Chicken (S) and Bacon Salad (Mixed Leaves, Cucumber, Cherry Tomatoes and Roasted Peppers and Red Onion) with Grilled Halloumi (HExA), 2 x tbsp Lighter Than Light Mayo (1 Syn) and 2 x tbsp Nando's Medium Peri Peri Marinade (1 Syn)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 35g Halloumi
Healthy Extra B: 60g Wholemeal Bread & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 9
Weekly Syns: 110.5 / 105

Last edited:
Here to subscribe. Hi :D

Hey Stevie

Hope you've had a lovely weekend. Not seen you about too much.

x

Hey PS :p, hope u had a lovely weekend hun, not seen much of you on here lately, hope your doing ok xx

An update copied and pasted from a certain photo-sharing app of mine (I won't mention any names at risk of being told off again)...

"Hi everyone. As you probably guessed, I have failed miserably again this week!! It was all going smoothly until Saturday night, when I fell off the wagon and have struggled to get back on ever since. I am really struggling with the plan at the moment, particularly around weekends.

However, Warren and I booked this beauty last night!!

hot_297_b_1351159112386.jpg

We’re going to Tenerife for a weeks All Inclusive in September. It’ll be our first holiday away together and I really don’t want to be in a bikini looking the way I do at the moment, so I’m hoping that this will give me the motivation I am lacking at the moment and give me something to work towards.

I’m skipping group tonight. My consultant is away again, and I just don’t ever seem to get anything from the relief consultants. There is never the same atmosphere at group and many members just weigh and go. I also cannot bear the thought of another gain in my book, I really can’t. I am, however, getting back on the wagon AGAIN today. Rather than leaving it another day and waiting until tomorrow.

I’m sorry again to have let myself and you all down again – I must sound like a broken record and I’m surprised you aren’t all bored of seeing the same thing week in, week out on my profile. There need to be big BIG changes from hereon. I can’t keep going on the way I have been, otherwise sooner or later I will end up back at square one.

Come on Stevie, you already know you can do this. Time to start putting those thoughts into action…
"

Come on Stevie! We can do this.
You've got your motivation. Now run with it.
There is no better feeling than thinking I've done this.
I know weekends can be hard, but try and get your head back in the zone and make the good choices rather than the naughty ones that the little devil on your shoulder is telling you to make.
Have you got a mini goal for your birthday? I know you wanted to reach goal originally by then, but maybe get a new mini goal in place for that, and one for your holiday.
Everyone is behind you 100% as we know how well you can stick to this plan!!!

Come on Stevie! We can do this.
You've got your motivation. Now run with it.
There is no better feeling than thinking I've done this.
I know weekends can be hard, but try and get your head back in the zone and make the good choices rather than the naughty ones that the little devil on your shoulder is telling you to make.
Have you got a mini goal for your birthday? I know you wanted to reach goal originally by then, but maybe get a new mini goal in place for that, and one for your holiday.
Everyone is behind you 100% as we know how well you can stick to this plan!!!

Thanks Jennie, really needed that.

I know I can do this, I totally know that. I wouldn't have lost 4st if I couldn't! Which is why it's so silly. I don't know why I keep sabotaging myself like I do.

I've tried everything I can to try and get back on the wagon - Extra Easy, Red and Green days, daily Syns, weekly Syns. But nothing seems to be working at the moment. I have even pondered SlimFast as maybe I need a little break and something totally strict which will make me realise how good and easy we have it with Slimming World? I have eventually decided against it, as I really don't want to turn my back on my beloved SW after it has gotten me so far, but I think what I will do is maybe try Fast Forward this week. We can't go into detail about it on here, as it's really tailored to each individual. But basically it's ultra strict with nothing being free and absolutely everything having to be weighed / measured. I've text my consultant about it and am hoping that from tomorrow I'll follow that for a week. I'm hoping that by the end of that week I'll be feeling ready to get back into Slimming World properly and embrace all of the gorgeous food that (I know deep down) we can tuck into! It may seem a little drastic but I am really at a loss as to what else I can try that I haven't already.

As for goals, I think this is also where I struggle. I put too much pressure on myself and tell myself I absolutely MUST be a certain weight by a certain date. I put the Slimming World corset on so tight that at some point it is bound to burst open. My birthday is in exactly 5 weeks time. There's no way I'll be at target now, with 20lb to go. But I'd just like to be back down to my lowest weight by that point, actually just slightly past it. My lowest recorded weight was 10st 10.5lb, so if I can get down to 10st 10lb in the next 5 weeks I'll be pretty happy. Thats 9lb in 5 weeks which is less than 2lb a week. So hopefully doable. Then, after that, I'll have 8 WI's until we go to Tenerife. I could potentially get to target in that time (would again be less than 2lb a week), but again I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. So will take it each week at a time instead of looking too far ahead and getting too focused on the bigger numbers.

Sorry, it must be so boring in my diary at the moment. It's the same sob story every week and nothing seems to change. I am an epic fail!! And I need to make some big changes ASAP.

Have you thought about introducing some body magic?
I have found that with exercise a number of things happen;

1. you're busier... less time to eat crap
2. you actually want to eat less crap because you feel so healthy and great
3. if you do eat lots of syns, the damage is more limited due to the exercise you've been doing (responsible attitude required though, as you never burn off as much as you think you do!!)
4. your body shape changes, you look slimmer and feel slimmer even if the scales aren't going down
5. your mood is so much chirpier - you feel like you can take on the world!
6. it helps you develop and get into the routine of a healthier lifestyle for life - should make maintaining easier

Maybe something to consider? xxx

Have you thought about introducing some body magic?
I have found that with exercise a number of things happen;

1. you're busier... less time to eat crap
2. you actually want to eat less crap because you feel so healthy and great
3. if you do eat lots of syns, the damage is more limited due to the exercise you've been doing (responsible attitude required though, as you never burn off as much as you think you do!!)
4. your body shape changes, you look slimmer and feel slimmer even if the scales aren't going down
5. your mood is so much chirpier - you feel like you can take on the world!
6. it helps you develop and get into the routine of a healthier lifestyle for life - should make maintaining easier

Maybe something to consider? xxx

I agree with this. It's made a massive difference to my body shape, confidence and attitude to weight loss.

Hi I noticed your planning to start fast forward soon, I recently did it for two weeks and got some good losses. It is so restrictive but it's a refreshing change when you've been doing slimming world for so long. Good luck!

Back