The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Hope your ok stevie xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My goodness, I have totally abandoned my diary!

Had a super busy weekend. Had Thursday and Friday off last week. Spent Thursday getting my nails done and making sure I had everything sorted for Katie's big day. I stopped over at her mams house with her on Friday night and it brought back loads of memories. We always stopped there when we were kids, and we had just as much a laugh Thursday night as we did years ago. It made me smile :) The wedding on Friday went without a hitch! Although the weather was a bit pants it didn't spoil the day. Katie looked absolutely beautiful, I am so proud of her. Had a great day and night. Fair to say I was a little worse for wear on Saturday morning! Spent the rest of the weekend with Craig. We had a night in on Saturday and on Sunday night we went to the cinema and out for tea. Was really nice! Then spent yesterday just chilling. Came home had a good tidy in my room, had myself a nice bubble bath and an earlyish night ahead of work this morning.

Totally off plan again for the majority of this week, so not expecting much tonight. Will be happy with just another small gain - hopefully no more than about 2lb :fingerscrossed: Will update tonight!

Hope everyone else has had a great Bank Holiday weekend xx

Fingers crossed the damage is minimal. I went to a wedding with an old school friend on friday too, was lovely to go back through some of the memories with everyone, was grinning like the Cheshire cat rest of the weekend :)

Hope your well lady x

Morning diary. Really happy to report a maintain from weigh in last night! Was totally unexpected after all of the rubbish I've put into my body over the Bank Holiday, but I am certainly not complaining! So in the last 3 or 4 weeks of being pretty much totally off plan I've only gained 3.5lb - bonus!! :D

Back on it today though, and for good! I'm going to go all guns blazing this week. I'd love to get that 3.5lb off next Tuesday so it's back to basics for me this week. Aiming to have lots of SuperFree and Speed / SuperSpeed foods to give me a boost. Totally wiping the slate clean and "starting over", so to speak.

I'll be saving the majority of my Syns for the weekend. I don't think I'll be going out, but I'll probably be having a night in with Craig which usually involves a takeout and a bottle of wine (or two!) So best that I'm prepared for it.

Haven't really planned my food for today, so will just see how it goes and update my diary accordingly. Going to try and write my food plan for the rest of the week at some point today too - preparation is the key!!

Feeling positive for my new start. Here goes!

Green

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Banana
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Tesco Light Choices Cottage Cheese with Carrots (S) and Peppers (S)
- Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)
- Banana

Dinner:
- Quorn (S) Shepherd’s Pie made with Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peas (SS) and half a pouch of Bisto Pour Over (1 Syn). Topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with Green Beans

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 6
Weekly Syns: 6 / 105

Last edited:
Hey honey - nice to see u back on here ans posting - what a fab result last night! Better than mine.....! Xx

Hey honey - nice to see u back on here ans posting - what a fab result last night! Better than mine.....! Xx

Thanks lovely! Your gain wasn't too bad considering. It could have been a lot worse. The main thing is you're back on it and ready to shift the gain - it will be gone in no time!! Here's to a great week :) xx

Thanks lovely! Your gain wasn't too bad considering. It could have been a lot worse. The main thing is you're back on it and ready to shift the gain - it will be gone in no time!! Here's to a great week :) xx

Thanks poppet - i am finding it hard to focus today :/

well done on getting your head back in the zone and well done on only gaining 3.5lbs you'll have that off in no time!! i've had about 2-3 weeks off in and out of plan had a holiday abroad then bank holiday was very very messy involving burger kings to relieve my hangovers hahah!! hope you're well, keep with it xx

Morning diary. First day back on plan yesterday went really well! Now that I've gotten the first day over and done with I think the rest of the week should be pretty easy. I always find the first day getting back on the wagon is the hardest.

Hoping for another good day on plan today. Here goes!

Red

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Banana
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Tesco Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad (3.5 Syns)
- Sweet Thai Chilli flavour Crispo's (5 Syns)
- 2 x Mini BabyBel Original (HExA)
- Rocky Road HiFi Light (3 Syns)

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast (S) stuffed with Cheese (HExA) and Jalapeños (S), and wrapped in Bacon. Served with Carrot "Chips" (S) and roasted Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Mushrooms (S)

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Kit Kat Chunky (12.5 Syns)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 2 x Mini BabyBel Original & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 24
Weekly Syns: 30 / 105

Last edited:
well done on getting your head back in the zone and well done on only gaining 3.5lbs you'll have that off in no time!! i've had about 2-3 weeks off in and out of plan had a holiday abroad then bank holiday was very very messy involving burger kings to relieve my hangovers hahah!! hope you're well, keep with it xx

God, tell me about it!! Lost count of the amount of McDonalds we had over the last few weeks. Plus a trip to the cinema with an iceblast and then a TGI Fridays afterwards at the weekend! Not to mention the amount of takeaways, full fat fizzy drinks and bars of chocolate consumed, doh!! :eek:

Had a naughty peek on the scales this morning and they're showing as being 1lb up from my WI on Tuesday. This is understandable though - probably a bit of bloat catching up with me, but I'm sure if I stick to plan all week I can get rid of that! Hope you have a great week xx

Glad to have you back Stevie! I have a week off over bank hols as well with Dominos, Subway, KFC and a curry all taking place as well as my first alcohol in 3 months! Needless to say I wimped out of weigh in last night. Kind of wish I hadn't though as now I want have a true loss for next week! Back on it now though, we can do this!
Also your dinner sounds lush! May have to do that soon, as I've made the chicken but never though of jalapenos! Yum Yum :) x

Arrghh, having a nightmare day at work and have caved into the vending machine!! Had a Kit Kat Chunky for 12.5 Syns which takes me up to 24 for today. Only had 6 yesterday though so still working out at 15 Syns per day. Could be worse!

God, tell me about it!! Lost count of the amount of McDonalds we had over the last few weeks. Plus a trip to the cinema with an iceblast and then a TGI Fridays afterwards at the weekend! Not to mention the amount of takeaways, full fat fizzy drinks and bars of chocolate consumed, doh!! :eek:

Had a naughty peek on the scales this morning and they're showing as being 1lb up from my WI on Tuesday. This is understandable though - probably a bit of bloat catching up with me, but I'm sure if I stick to plan all week I can get rid of that! Hope you have a great week xx

It has to be done every now and then or we would lose the will to live, and I can never just have one bad meal once I have had one bad thing it turns into a totally bad bad bad day lol!! Pay no notice of the 1lb out weight fluctuates all the time you'll have it off by next weigh in ;-) thanks hun you too!! xxx

Back