The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Hiya, ive been a lurker on your diary for a while but haven't posted. Just wanted to say that i hope you have a brill time at Beyonce, i saw her on her last tour here and she was incredible. Puts on an amazing show! Have fun xx

Hiya stevie hope you having a fab time xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys! I'm back :)

Lost 2lb at WI on Tuesday taking me down to 12st 0.5lb, woop!! Think I may have put that (and more!!) back on though after my couple of days in Manchester. Had a lovely time though and Beyonce was amazing!! I cried when I saw her, I was just so overwhelmed. She's a big idol of mine, I just love her and everything she stands for. Was a very emotional night but fantastic, what a show she put on!! And she sounds exactly the same live as she does on the radio - what a voice!! Shame that it's back to reality today, but at least it's Friday!!

Definitely a very indulgent week this week. As if the two days in Manchester weren't calorific enough, we are off to the Italian for a meal on Sunday for my nanna's 80th Birthday! We're going at lunch time and then my mam, dad, brother and I are off to the Sunderland match afterwards. So will need something really filling to keep me going as we wont get home from there until about 6pm. I'm thinking fajitas :drool: not very SW friendly, but filling. And hey, it's not every day the family get together for a special Birthday meal.

You know what, it's only one week and I am bloody enjoying myself!! So what else matters :)

Sounds like your had a great time! Bless you crying at beyonce, I cried at take that's progress tour when the 5 of them sang an old song together! Soppy cow lol

will you be able to get fajitas at an Italian restaurant? X

She's my idol and I've wanted to see her for so long. When I finally did I just felt so overwhelmed! Right near the end of the show a big screen played lots of clips of her throughout her life, with a voiceover of her speaking the lyrics from one of her songs, "I Was Here" (one of my favourites!!). One of the clips was of her and her baby Blue. The whole audience went "aaawww", it set me off crying again! She is just amazing!!

Yes, I know it sounds rather random to get fajitas from an Italian but we've been before and they looked amazing! It's mainly italian but they do other food too - fajitas, sunday lunch, etc. The other two times I've been I've had bruscetta or tomato and mozzarella salad to start and then lasagne or penne arrabiata to start, so I thought I'd try something different this time. Can't wait! :drool: xx

Ah bless you, glad you had a good time :) xx

One of my photos from Beyonce! Didn't get many on my phone but have tonnes on my camera! Need to transfer them to the computer so will share some more later once I've done that :)

Beyonce.jpg

No idea why it's attached itself twice, one the right way and one sideways lol! Doh!!

Attachments

• Beyonce.jpg
    Beyonce.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 96
Ooh sounds and looks like you had an amazing time! I love beyonce too, she's amazing. Well done on the loss! Doesn't matter if you put it back on again, you've had a brilliant time so who cares x

You've done a vanishing act missy, come back soon :) xx

Last edited:
Well, I am sneaking back in after my little dissappearing act :whistle:

For the past week I have been totally off plan, and I mean totally!! With one thing and another (Beyonce, Nanna's 80th meal, night in and a takeaway with Craig, a friends maternity leaving meal last night, etc. :eek:) I have found myself completely off the wagon, and in all honesty not even attempting to climb back on in the slightest. But I'm determined to get back on it today.

I couldn't make group on Tuesday either (we took my Nanna to have her ride in a hot air balloon which was her Birthday present) which is quite a big danger zone for me as I find it easier to get back on plan once I've faced the scales and drawn a line under it. The scales at home aren't working either (need a new battery) so I have absolutely no idea how much damage I've caused. Hoping that by coming on here and admitting to all of my sins (or should that be Syns!) that I can draw that line and make a fresh start.

It's going to be a short week for me, as yesterday should have been the start of a fresh week, but I'm a day late. So will reduce my Syns to fit that. Wouldn't be surprised if the scales still register a gain next Tuesday, but hoping that if I can be good I might be able to make it very minimal.

So here we go...

Red

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Tesco Chilli Chicken Noodle Salad (3.5 Syns)
- 2 x Tesco Mini Chocolate Cornflake Bite (5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry (Chicken (S), Red Pepper (S), Red Onion (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), and Spring Onions (S)) served with Green Beans (S)
- Banana

Other:
- Highlights Bourneville Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) made up with Milk (HExA)
- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B:
2 x HiFi Light & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 10.5
Weekly Syns: 10.5 / 90

Last edited:
Well, I am sneaking back in after my little dissappearing act :whistle:

For the past week I have been totally off plan, and I mean totally!! With one thing and another (Beyonce, Nanna's 80th meal, night in and a takeaway with Craig, a friends maternity leaving meal last night, etc. :eek:) I have found myself completely off the wagon, and in all honesty not even attempting to climb back on in the slightest. But I'm determined to get back on it today.

I couldn't make group on Tuesday either (we took my Nanna to have her ride in a hot air balloon which was her Birthday present) which is quite a big danger zone for me as I find it easier to get back on plan once I've faced the scales and drawn a line under it. The scales at home aren't working either (need a new battery) so I have absolutely no idea how much damage I've caused. Hoping that by coming on here and admitting to all of my sins (or should that be Syns!) that I can draw that line and make a fresh start.

It's going to be a short week for me, as yesterday should have been the start of a fresh week, but I'm a day late. So will reduce my Syns to fit that. Wouldn't be surprised if the scales still register a gain next Tuesday, but hoping that if I can be good I might be able to make it very minimal.

So here we go...

Red

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
-

Dinner:
- Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry (Chicken (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), and Spring Onions (S)) served with Green Beans (S)

Other:
-

Healthy A:
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 0 / 90

Sounds good, well done for getting back on plan today. I'm sure you can make any gain minimal by sticking to it until next WI :)

Sounds good, well done for getting back on plan today. I'm sure you can make any gain minimal by sticking to it until next WI :)

Hopefully!! I am also hoping that if I can do lots of Red days they might also help to reduce the bloat :fingerscrossed:

Welcome back stevie, sounds like a fun week and we'll done for getting back on it today. Food sounds delish! How's things with lover boy ;) xx

Hello lovely!! Thank you very much. Really do need to get back on it as it's my best friends wedding next Friday, for whom I am bridesmaid, so I really don't want a big bloated belly in my lovely dress! :eek:

Aww, things are just perfect at the moment!! He is amazing, I really am smitten :)

How are things with you? xx

Welcome back! Hope you have a good remainder of the week :) xx

Aww so cute! So happy for you hun x
I'm good thanks, last day at work then 2 weeks off so I'm super happy! Also going to see mcfly tonight so can't wait for that! Plus just booked our tickets for the championship play off final on bank holiday Monday as our team are in it so first footie game at Wembley will be palace so very excited for that too! Things are good :) xx

Back