The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Aww so cute! So happy for you hun x
I'm good thanks, last day at work then 2 weeks off so I'm super happy! Also going to see mcfly tonight so can't wait for that! Plus just booked our tickets for the championship play off final on bank holiday Monday as our team are in it so first footie game at Wembley will be palace so very excited for that too! Things are good :) xx

Wow, fab! You sound like a busy bee. Enjoy :D xx

NSV for the day! My friend who is going on maternity leave (had her meal last night) is having her last day in the office today and has brought a huge platter of cupcakes, packets of giant chocolate cookies, giant cookies with jelly beans, a box of mini caramel shortbreads and a box of mini chocolate cornflake clusters. Am just treating myself to a mini cornflake cluster as something sweet after my lunch - could have been a lot worse!! A lot of temptation resisted :)

Great to see you back :) pleased things are going well with the guy mostly though! Lol x

Hehe, thank you! Totally not like me, but I am totally smitten at the moment. Happy times :) xx

Morning folks, Happy Friday!!

This week has flown over, can't believe it's the weekend already! It's going to be a busy one for me with lots of last minute bits to sort out before the wedding next Friday. At least it will keep me out of trouble and away from temptation :giggle:

Hopefully be seeing Craig over the weekend too. Haven't seen much of him this week as we've both been busy with different things. So looking forward to that muchly :)

Not sure what's for tea tonight. I haven't really planned this week. I'm having leftover curry for lunch and then will throw something together tonight, maybe a nice stir fry or something. Will update later.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Red

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S), Pineapple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 1 x Tesco Chocolate Cornflake Bite (2.5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry (Chicken (S), Red Pepper (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))
- Toffee Muller Light
- Cadbury Time Out (8.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Weight Watchers Tortilla Wrap (5.5 Syns) stuffed with Red Onion (S), Cherry Tomatoes (S), Cheese (HExA) and 1 tbsp Morrisons Saver Mayo (2 Syns)
- Apple (S), Blueberries (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes

Other:
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 18.5
Weekly Syns: 29 / 90

Last edited:
When my aunty and cousin go away to marmaris (my mam and aunty live together, which is unusual but we've all lived together since I was about 12 lol) and I can just make what I fancy, I'm definitely going to make the Malaysian curry! X

Could you post the recipe for the Malaysian curry please? X

I posted this a little while back in my diary. Hope you can make it out - looks better on my phone than it does on my laptop. If not I'll dig the book out later and type it up. I just do it from memory now as it's so easy! xx

image-3400352819.jpg

Morning all. A bit of a wet and wild day here today. It's okay though, don't have to go out so I am currently laid in bed listening to the rain batter the windows :D So relaxing.

Not really got much planned foodwise for today, so will just see how it goes and update as the day goes along.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Porridge (HExB) made up with Milk (HExA), an Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) and Mixed Berries (S)

Lunch:
-

Dinner:
-

Other:
-

Healthy A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy B: 35g Porridge Oats

Daily Syns: 2
Weekly Syns: 31 / 9

I have been so slack with my diary lately, I just have so much going on! I have been very good though! Apart from an indian and a bottle of wine at the weekend with Craigy I've been on plan :angel09:

Hope everyone else is okay xx

Gained 3.5lb last night at weigh in, which I was quite pleased with. With missing WI after an extremely naughty week last week and then an indian and a bottle of wine with Craig this weekend, 3.5lb is nothing! I was hoping it would be no more than 4lb, so that was good!

Going to be another tough week this week though! Katie's real dad (she only met met him about a year and a half ago) is coming up from Cornwall today ahead of the wedding on Friday, so I'm going round to meet him. Katie's doing a bit of a tea-party and we'll be having a few drinks and what not. And then of course it's the wedding Friday! The food won't be that much of an issue - it's soup for starter, chicken dinner for main and I forget what is for dessert. But the portions are never huge, so it shouldn't be too bad. It will just be the alcohol! Hoping I can get back on plan on the Saturday, but that might be difficult if I am hungover. No matter how much I prepare, if I am feeling hungover all I want is junk food - and lots of it! And then on top of all of that, it's Bank Holiday! Don't think I'll be going out, but probably spending time with Craig which usually involves an indian and a few glasses (or bottles!!) of wine. Eek!

I am hoping that if I can just stick to plan as best I can on the days when I can - even if it is only 1 or 2 days - then I can hopefully minimize the damage. I am just hoping for another smallish gain next Tuesday, nothing too huge. I think the main thing is that I enjoy myself though, which I certainly will! SW can always wait for another week :)

Back