The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Aww good times all round then! :D did you see her in Newcastle a couple of years ago? Was a great show, though have to say she's someone when i've seen her but wouldn't go again. No idea why as she was fab :giggle: food sounding yummy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OMG! Awesome on both counts! Some of my friends saw her in London this week and said she was incredible!

Now tell us more about the date - where did you go? Are you going to see him again?xx

Hehe, thank you lovely. Have seen him out a few times but last week was the first time we've spent time together just us two. Last night I just went round to his and chilled, watched a bit of tv. Feel like I have known him forever, it's lovely spending time with him. Definitely seeing him again - I'm seeing him Monday night, if not before! :) xx

Aww good times all round then! :D did you see her in Newcastle a couple of years ago? Was a great show, though have to say she's someone when i've seen her but wouldn't go again. No idea why as she was fab :giggle: food sounding yummy xx

I am so excited it's unbelievable! I've been a massive fan of Beyonce for years - she was always my favourite in Destiny's Child and then I've just been in love with her ever since lol :D I've never had chance to see her though, although I've always wanted to. I have watched shows of her live, "An Audience with Beyonce" and other things, and she is amazing! A few girls I know saw her in Newcastle a few years back and my friend saw her at Glasto. All said she was fantastic, so can't wait to see her in the flesh.

I think when I see her I may cry, I will be so overwhelmed - I almost cried last night when my dad told me! My 3 biggest idols are Beyonce, Nicki Minaj and Rihanna. Have already seen Nicki, am seeing Beyonce next week and then Rihanna in June. My life will be complete lol :D xx

Last edited:
Oh wow stevie that's brill , loving the date well jel bout beyonce xxx

Morning all, Happy Friday. Have woken up full of cold this morning which is wonderful, just in time for the Bank Holiday :(

Was meant to be going out tonight, but as I'm not feeling too great I may just stop in. Unless I make a miraculous recovery by then! Really want to make sure I'm feeling okay so I can enjoy my night out in Durham tomorrow.

Apart from that, all is still well over here. Hope everyone is having a great week :)

Red

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Orange (S)

Lunch:
- Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry (Chicken (S), Red Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), and Cherry Tomatoes (S))
- Individual bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations Cookie Nut Crunch (12.5 Syns)

Dinner:
-

Other:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 2 x Magnum Chocolates (7 Syns)

Healthy A:
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 19.5
Weekly Syns: 41 / 105

Last edited:
Sure its not hayfever Stevie? Mines bad at the moment x

Ooh I'm not sure! I've never suffered with hayfever in the past, but maybe it is? My throat / nose just feels really sore and bunged up. Yucky!! xx

Well, what a sh*t day!! Me thinks it calls for a very large glass (or bottle) of wine tonight!!

Oh no...doesn't sound like you Stevie! Whats happened? x

Just had a really crappy day at work, well the whole week has been rubbish really! Basically a colleague has been on training for the last week and has dumped everything on me while she's away. Stuff that is not even in my job description and I have no idea if I am even doing it correctly! It's for an event which is happening next Sunday. What isn't very helpful is that Monday is a Bank Holiday, Tuesday she has obviously decided to work from home which I only found out when I looked at her calendar, Wed & Thurs I am off as I'm away to see Beyonce (which isn't perfect timing but it was a surprise so not a lot I can do about that), and Friday is the only time we will see each other before the event. There is still loads to be done! Can just imagine it all going Pete Tong and can guarauntee it will be me who gets the backlash.

Thank God it is just work and not real life!! Nothing a nice glass of wine won't solve xx

Don't worry, you can't help it if the stuff she's left you you don't even know how to do it! If you get the backlash just explain that, hopefully she will end up the one in trouble x

As rochelle said, if something gets said you need to explain it was passed over to you without warning and there wasn't a chance to find out how to do it. Enjoy your wine lol! Xx

Back