The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Here you go :D We stayed up in armutalan by the amphitheatre. It really is a beautiful place, you'll really enjoy it

889b6e1b.jpg

61b70211.jpg

c38a6c5c.jpg

Wow, wow and mega wow!! :eek: What a beautiful place.

You have persuaded me even more that we should get booked up for Turkey. Just need to sort out holidays from work etc, etc, and then we can start looking at getting booked up. Thanks for sharing your lovely pics :) xx

You're more than welcome :D

If you search on tripadvisor as well for your hotel when you. hoose one, you'll be able to find loads more pictures of it, which are a lot better than the ones they put up on the travel agent's websites.

Hi Stevie

Hope you don't mind me popping by your diary as I've just found it. Your attitude to the Small gain over the festivities and the way you have got straight back on plan is fab.

I had a gain too but only managed a STS the 2nd week and after my sneaky peek this AM it's looking worse for next week - without cause too (well mainly been good except for a few synned chocs).

Hope some of your good vibes reach me as I'm in desperate need of a boost of some sort. I'll keep popping back if I may as you've left me all inspired!! Thanks

Hi Stevie

Hope you don't mind me popping by your diary as I've just found it. Your attitude to the Small gain over the festivities and the way you have got straight back on plan is fab.

I had a gain too but only managed a STS the 2nd week and after my sneaky peek this AM it's looking worse for next week - without cause too (well mainly been good except for a few synned chocs).

Hope some of your good vibes reach me as I'm in desperate need of a boost of some sort. I'll keep popping back if I may as you've left me all inspired!! Thanks

Hey hun, thanks for taking the time to read my diary and comment - of course I don't mind! :)

Don't rely on your sneaky peek for an accurate result. Look what happened to me! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you'll have a good result this week :cross:

Glad to hear I have inspired you! So many people on Minimins inspire me, so it's really nice to be able to give something back.

Looking forward to chatting with you soon. Have a great weekend, Stevie xx

Day 13, Extra Easy: 16/01/12

Hey everyone, hope you're all well! :) Eurgh, I cant believe it's Monday again. These weekends are going far too quickly!

Been a bit naughty this weekend and didn't stick to plan 100% Saturday and Sunday - I'm not going to let this get me down, and I'm not going to jump on the scales again and get myself worked up. I'm really going to try and up my SuperFree and Speed/Superspeed today and tomorrow to try and make up for it. Also going to try and do some exercise tonight in the hope that I will still manage a loss at WI tomorrow, fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

Hope you all had a great weekend xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- 2 Oranges (S)
- Toffee MullerLight

Lunch:
- Chicken Salad (S)

- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot

Snack:
- Grapes
- Kellogg's Milk Chocolate Fibre Plus bar (HExB)

Dinner:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), 2 Quorn Sausages (2 Syns), Baked Beans (SS) and Vegetables (S)

Total Syns for the day: 2
Exercise:

Attachments

• IMG-20120116-00660.jpg
    IMG-20120116-00660.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Hello missus - just catching up!! I see your as positive as ever - check you out!!! Emmy's holiday pics have made me desperate for a holiday now :) xx

Hey hun!! :) Trying to stay positive - there's no point getting down about it. I've been naughty and that's that, the only thing I can do now is try and recover from that and get back on track.

How've you been getting on this weekend? Feels like ages since we've spoken.

Emmy's photos are beautiful aren't they! I've definitely been persuaded to try Turkey :) Can't wait to get booked up now and have something to look forward to. Hopefully we will get something sorted soon. Have you got any holidays planned? xx

Food is looking great for today :D

Well done on getting back on plan hun xx

Thank you hun! How are you getting on? Did you have a nice weekend? :) xx

Hey hun!! :) Trying to stay positive - there's no point getting down about it. I've been naughty and that's that, the only thing I can do now is try and recover from that and get back on track.

How've you been getting on this weekend? Feels like ages since we've spoken.

Emmy's photos are beautiful aren't they! I've definitely been persuaded to try Turkey :) Can't wait to get booked up now and have something to look forward to. Hopefully we will get something sorted soon. Have you got any holidays planned? xx

Great mind set hun - I love it!! :)

Not too bad this weekend - was a bit naughty with missing a couple of meals but managed a 1lb loss this morning so I am chuffed :)

I've only ever been to Turkey for 1 day (it was as a boat trip from Greece) and it was years ago and I don't remember much about it as we were kind of herded round like a flock of sheep! Definately would think about going now to actually see the country. We have a holiday booked for May where we are taking the OH's parent's to my mum and dads villa in Spain (they won't go abroad on their own as they are too scared of not knowing what to do so we thought we would at least let them experience it!!) but then we are hoping to get away in September, just the two of us!! xx

Thank you hun! How are you getting on? Did you have a nice weekend? :) xx

I'm doing good thanks hun, had a mini meltdown on saturday and threw a bit of a tantrum :eek: but I stayed 100% so that has to be a good thing lol

I love how determined and positive you are, am really rooting for you to hit your targets xx

I'm doing good thanks hun, had a mini meltdown on saturday and threw a bit of a tantrum :eek: but I stayed 100% so that has to be a good thing lol

I love how determined and positive you are, am really rooting for you to hit your targets xx

As long as you stayed on plan that's the main thing! :) Well done you, it can be so hard staying on plan when you're having a hard time.

Thank you so much! I really hope I hit my targets too, as it'll be a big boost. I'm hoping my efforts today and tomorrow will earn me a loss at WI tomorrow night so that I will be just another step closer to them xx

Day 14, Extra Easy: 17/01/12

Eeek, today is WI day! I'm quite nervous after a bit of a naughty weekend, but have kept off the scales and will wait for my official WI tonight. I'm hoping I can still manage a loss - I'd be happy with even just 0.5lb off. Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

Hope you all have a great day. Will update with my result later on tonight xx

Breakfast:
- Coconut MullerLight
- Orange (S)

Lunch:
- Small Wholemeal Roll (3 Syns) with Salad (S)

- Kellogg's Dark Chocolate and Almond Fibre Plus bar (HExB)

Dinner:
- Chicken and Vegetable Stirfry (S) with Noodles

Total Syns for the day: 3

Last edited:
Hiya Hun just read your diary and your food looks great and u seem so positive, good luck with ur weigh in and il keep my fingers crossed for u :) x

Hiya Hun just read your diary and your food looks great and u seem so positive, good luck with ur weigh in and il keep my fingers crossed for u :) x

Thank you hun!! :) How are you getting on? xx

Eeek, today is WI day! I'm quite nervous after a bit of a naughty weekend, but have kept off the scales and will wait for my official WI tonight. I'm hoping I can still manage a loss - I'd be happy with even just 0.5lb off. Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

Hope you all have a great day. Will update with my result later on tonight xx

Breakfast:
- Coconut MullerLight
- Orange (S)

Lunch:
- Orange (S)
- Grapes
- Kellogg's Dark Chocolate and Almond Fibre Plus bar (HExB)

Dinner:
- Chicken and Vegetable Stirfry (S) with Noodles

Total Syns for the day:

Good Luck for Weigh in :)

I'm doin good thanks I had a bit of a blip at the weekend with a little too much alcohol but iv drew a line under it and I'm back on track, I'm actually feeling healthy again and like iv lost weight so just have to wait til 2moro and see what the scales say! x

Good Luck for Weigh in :)

Thank you hun, will need it lol! :eek: xx

I'm doin good thanks I had a bit of a blip at the weekend with a little too much alcohol but iv drew a line under it and I'm back on track, I'm actually feeling healthy again and like iv lost weight so just have to wait til 2moro and see what the scales say! x

Try not to worry too much hun. We all have little blips but aslong as you recognise that and get back on plan then that's all that matters. I always find the weekends the hardest, but hopefully neither of us will have done too much damage lol! :) Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, will have to catch up with you to see how you get on xx

Back