The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Eeek, today is WI day! I'm quite nervous after a bit of a naughty weekend, but have kept off the scales and will wait for my official WI tonight. I'm hoping I can still manage a loss - I'd be happy with even just 0.5lb off. Fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

:fingerscrossed: Very tightly for you stevie! My WI is tuesdays too - Good luck to both of us! I'm sure your little wobble on the weekend won't make a huge impact. Hope you see a loss, any loss, on those scales! xxx

:fingerscrossed: Very tightly for you stevie! My WI is tuesdays too - Good luck to both of us! I'm sure your little wobble on the weekend won't make a huge impact. Hope you see a loss, any loss, on those scales! xxx

Thank you hun, what a lovely message! Best of luck to you too, I'm sure you will do fantasically well :) Will catch up with you later to see how you've done, good luck xxx

Well done in advance for your WI. Your w/end shouldn't have a big impact. I'll check back tomorrow!

Thank you hun! I am soo hoping for a loss tonight :)

Well done on your weight loss so far! You've done amazingly well xx

Good luck Stevie...hoping for a loss for you x

hello :) spotted you on Bop's diary so thought I would come say hi :D

good luck for WI tonight, im sure you will do great! xx

Weigh In - 17/01/12

Thank you so much for all of your support my loveleys! Not long back from class and I'm a bit disappointed to say I've stayed the same.

I know I'd been a bit naughty over the weekend, but I thought I'd done enough to get it back and at least manage a small loss. Nevermind though, at least it wasn't a gain :)

Big kick up the backside now. Sticking to plan again this week, and hoping to be good this weekend. I'm determined for a good loss next week - I need to reach my targets! Time to go forth and shrink :D xx

Hi Stevie, really liked the name of your diary, so thought i would have a quick peak. Dont worry about STS, as you say you didn't gain. You seem very motivated, so im sure next week you will have a loss. Your diary looks great, love the planning, i need to do more of that. Some great meals.

Tinks x

gotta remember the scales only register 1/2lbs.. so you could have lost 250g, which is 1/4kg and it wouldnt register x

Thank you so much for all of your support my loveleys! Not long back from class and I'm a bit disappointed to say I've stayed the same.

I know I'd been a bit naughty over the weekend, but I thought I'd done enough to get it back and at least manage a small loss. Nevermind though, at least it wasn't a gain :)

Big kick up the backside now. Sticking to plan again this week, and hoping to be good this weekend. I'm determined for a good loss next week - I need to reach my targets! Time to go forth and shrink :D xx

That's the way to think :D

Here's to a 100% week xx

Hey hun, at least you pulled it back for a STS and you'll hopefully lose double this week :) Here's to a good week...... :Dxx

Day 15, Extra Easy: 18/01/12

Morning everyone, hope you're all well. Today's the start of a new week for me, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm completely going back to basics in the hope of a good loss next Tuesday. My maintain has really given me a kick up the backside, and I'd like to lose at least 2lb next week. I always said I'd be happy with 1lb a week, so 2lb next week could make up for my maintain last night :)

I also think a lack of exercise last week probably hindered me a little bit, so this week I'm really going to get back in the swing of things. I'm re-starting my progress toward my Silver Body Magic Award, so hopefully over the next 4 weeks I'll be able to achieve that.

Good luck to anyone weighing in today, I hope you all have great results. Have a fab day everyone, Stevie xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)

Dinner:
- Vegetable Broth (S) with Smash Garlic & Chilli "Dumplings"
- Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)

Snack:
- HiFi Bar (HExB)

Total Syns for the day: 4
Exercise: 40 minutes on Wii Zumba

Attachments

• IMG-20120118-00661.jpg
    IMG-20120118-00661.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
ur doin so well chic :) dont worry its better than a gain :) iv weigh in 2nte im so nervous! missed last week due to a family meal, been good though apart from sat night so hopin iv lost somethin!xx

ur doin so well chic :) dont worry its better than a gain :) iv weigh in 2nte im so nervous! missed last week due to a family meal, been good though apart from sat night so hopin iv lost somethin!xx

Thanks hun! I'm really determined to do it this time, and I'm not going to let a maintain get in my way :D It's just spurred me on to go for it even more this week!

Did you enjoy your family meal? Did you go anywhere nice? Let me know how you get on tonight - I'm sure you'll have done great! :) xx

Thanks hun! I'm really determined to do it this time, and I'm not going to let a maintain get in my way :D It's just spurred me on to go for it even more this week!

Did you enjoy your family meal? Did you go anywhere nice? Let me know how you get on tonight - I'm sure you'll have done great! :) xx

Go u, u can do it :D im totally focused this time too :D

family meal was lovely, was just a meal that my mum had made in the house as my wee nanny who passed away in april 2010 would have been 80 :( so was a wee toast to that..

oh i will indeed chic im soooo nervous! its my birthday 2mro so im plannin to have the day of (but not go to mad :)) xxx

Good on ya Stevie! I have utter faith in you girl. Back on, focused, on the ball... etc etc lol

I'm glad to see you bounce back from last night. Proud of you :bighug:

Back