The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Zumba is my fave wii game! Got my wii boxed up at my uni house as have no tv to plug it into! Getting a non uni flat when I graduate in July so v excited to have it set up again! Hopefully then i'll be almost to target and can use it to really tone up!

How has your week been so far? Hope its been good to you! Speak soon

Katie xxx

Hey hun! Aren't the Wii's really good? :) I love the basic Wii Sports game you get free with it, especially the Tennis, Bowling & Boxing games. I always play Just Dance too, that really works up a sweat!

I'm having a really good week so far, thank you! No need to ask how you're doing - I've just had a peek at your Diary and noticed you lost 2.lbs this week!! Well done, that's fab :D You really deserve that loss, so well done. Here's to another great week for us both xxxxx

I love the wii, definitely the best investment i've made in a long time! Love all the sports games, ahhh I can pick your brain about just dance, i've been thinking about getting it for a while but was undecided, would you recommend it? Need some different 'exercising' games but want them to be fun :D Not like the scary personal trainer ones :p

Thanks for the kind words about the loss! Means a lot and i'm so pleased as i tried really hard this week!

Glad your week is going well and heres to next week! :)
xxxxxx

Thanks hun! Having a bit of a change today - notice I'm not having Jacket Potato, Cheese and Baked Beans for once :p

Loved the Wii Zumba!! Thanks to everyone who recommended it :) Can't wait to give it another go tonight.

Hope you're feeling a bit better about things today hun, and I hope that you're bank manage to sort things out quickly for you xx

Hehe I did think about that when I saw your lunch today :)

I'm off to zumba tonight so we will be both be shaking our bodies tonight haha!!

Unfortunately the bank situation has got no better - called again this morning and they had put the wrong stop on the account and the person who has stole my details was trying to use the account again this morning!! grrrrr!! Definately closing down this account once it is sorted!! xx

I love the wii, definitely the best investment i've made in a long time! Love all the sports games, ahhh I can pick your brain about just dance, i've been thinking about getting it for a while but was undecided, would you recommend it? Need some different 'exercising' games but want them to be fun :D Not like the scary personal trainer ones :p

Thanks for the kind words about the loss! Means a lot and i'm so pleased as i tried really hard this week!

Glad your week is going well and heres to next week! :)
xxxxxx

Oh I'd definitely, 100% reccomend Just Dance! It's absolutely fantastic :D I know what you mean about wanting exercise to be fun. That's exactly why I love JD so much - it doesn't feel like you're exercising because you're having such a laugh!

It's really good for a 'girls night in' too. That way you can sneak in some Body Magic without anyone even having to know - to them it's just a bit of fun :)

I think you'll be able to pick up the original Just Dance, and Just Dance 2 pretty cheap now, because the third one has not long been out. You'll love it xxxxxx

Hehe I did think about that when I saw your lunch today :)

I'm off to zumba tonight so we will be both be shaking our bodies tonight haha!!

Unfortunately the bank situation has got no better - called again this morning and they had put the wrong stop on the account and the person who has stole my details was trying to use the account again this morning!! grrrrr!! Definately closing down this account once it is sorted!! xx

That's terrible! Banks can be really useless at times. I really hope you get sorted soon. Shake off all of your stress tonight at Zumba hun :D xx

Oh I'd definitely, 100% reccomend Just Dance! It's absolutely fantastic :D I know what you mean about wanting exercise to be fun. That's exactly why I love JD so much - it doesn't feel like you're exercising because you're having such a laugh!

It's really good for a 'girls night in' too. That way you can sneak in some Body Magic without anyone even having to know - to them it's just a bit of fun :)

I think you'll be able to pick up the original Just Dance, and Just Dance 2 pretty cheap now, because the third one has not long been out. You'll love it xxxxxx

Excellent! Adding them to my list of things to buy then :D xxxxxx

Yum :D Food looks great today as always :drool:

I can't wait for the weekend as it means weigh in day is almost here for me lol

Wii Zumba - Second Session

So, just settling down after my second session on the Wii. I'm so loving the Zumba game! :) I've now completed both of the Beginner sessions and will be moving onto the Intermediate level next time.

Really enjoying getting back into the swing of exercise, and going to try and do as much as I can from now on.

Hardly used any Syns today so I'm just sitting down to the TV with a cuppa and a few snacks - nothing better after a workout!

Hope you've all had a great day xx

Princess_Stevie said:
So, just settling down after my second session on the Wii. I'm so loving the Zumba game! :) I've now completed both of the Beginner sessions and will be moving onto the Intermediate level next time.

Really enjoying getting back into the swing of exercise, and going to try and do as much as I can from now on.

Hardly used any Syns today so I'm just sitting down to the TV with a cuppa and a few snacks - nothing better after a workout!

Hope you've all had a great day xx

Since I have seen you talking about Zumba I have been considering it. Then tonight when I left the gym I saw they had a session at 7!!! If I hadn't just been swimming I would have gone. Think I might try it next week :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Since I have seen you talking about Zumba I have been considering it. Then tonight when I left the gym I saw they had a session at 7!!! If I hadn't just been swimming I would have gone. Think I might try it next week :) x

Hey hun! I just do the Zumba game for the Wii at the moment, but I'd like to try the classes in the future if I eventually build up the confidence. You should give them a try - if the game is anything to go by they're great fun! :)

Did you enjoy your swimming? That's probably my favourite exercise, but I haven't been able to go recently due to a tattoo healing. I'm going to start going again next Thursday, I'm so excited! xx

I sure did enjoy it. Was meant to be going on a bit of a road trip this eve but things changed and instead of heading straight home I went to the gym. Very unlike me!
Sometimes find it hard to get going but after ten mins I don't wanna stop, I love swimming.

Well if I dont do the session next week I might have to invest in the wii game, after pay day of course x

Morning :wavey:

Zumba sounds like it's going very well for you, hope you carry on enjoying it like this :D

Morning hun :) How are you?

Thank you! I'm really enjoying and hoping it will pay off come Tuesday. I'm going to do 'Just Dance' tonight to give me a bit of a break from Zumba - I don't want to sicken myself off.

Do you have any plans for this weekend? xx

Day 17, Extra Easy: 23/01/12

Good morning everyone..or not so good if you're me!

I'm totally having 'one of those days' and am currently very annoyed!! The bus I usually get on a morning just happened to be early today, so I missed it, which resulted in me having to walk 10 minutes into the Town Centre..not a problem. Then waited another 10 minutes for a bus to come along, to then be told I wouldn't be allowed on because I had nothing smaller than a £20 note :confused: Usually, most drivers will let you on regardless, and give you a shout once they have some change - not this one. I was told to try another bus! "So I'll go and get some change, stand around for another 10 minutes waiting for another bus and be even more late for work.." "Not my problem" was the reply I got :mad: Absolutely fuming by this point. Stormed off into the Town Centre to go and get some change from the shop where my mam works - bursting into tears of anger in the meantime. Managed to get some changed and luckily only had to wait another 5 minutes for the next bus. And finally, here I am..30 minutes late for work!! It's not that much of a problem, in the way that I won't get disciplined or anything like that - we work flexi-hours so I'll just stay 30 minutes later today. But that's not the point, I hate being late for anything. Grrrr..

Trying to brush the whole situation off and get on with today. It's not going to drag me down - as much as I feel like I could eat my way through 10 bars of chocolate right now, I'm not going to. That will result in nothing but a gain on Tuesday. Instead I'm tucking into a couple of oranges and a bottle of Diet Coke.

Deep breaths and count to 10..:sigh: xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Orange (S)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (S) and Salad (S)
- Activia FF Raspberry SnackPot

Dinner:
- SW Extra Lean Burgers with Red Onion (S) and WW LF Cheese centres (HExA). Topped with Bacon and served with a small Wholemeal Roll (HExB), Salad (S) and SW Wedges

Total Syns for the day:
Exercise: 30 minutes on the Wii (Just Dance 2)

Last edited:
Hey hun, sorry to hear you've had a bad morning... I think bus drivers these days are so rude, they have no manners or consideration for anybody.
Well done on not giving in to temptations, you'll see the results on your next weigh in and you should be very proud :) Hope the day brightens up for you.xx

Oh I feel for you re buses. Or ill manners of any sort really.

Your reaction to anger is identical to mine - start to boil and need to vent it (can't really as hitting people if frowned upon) some switch gets flicked and you burst out crying instead. I hate that it makes me feel/seem pathetic and it's really not what I'm about.

So impressed with your exercise regime. I bought just dance last night but haven't looked at it yet. I know myself too well and it may not be done for some time.

Have a good weekend.:D

Did your day get any better? Nothing worse than a bad start to the day.

Well done on resisting temptation of eating the wrong thing. Hope it pays off for you

x

Did your day get any better? Nothing worse than a bad start to the day.

Well done on resisting temptation of eating the wrong thing. Hope it pays off for you

x

Thanks hun! My day got better, all I needed was a good cry and let everything out lol.

When I finished work I went and bought Just Dance 2, so I've been letting out some frustration and shaking off some lbs on that tonight :p Think I'm going to by the new Just Dance 3 in a few weeks too.

Have you had a good day? xx

Ah glad to hear it. You are really enjoying those wii games aren't you?! You are passing the bug on to me....heading into town in the morning and think I might purchase one of these games myself :)

My day was good ta. Apart from not going to the gym this evening. I end up doing a bit of shopping with my mum and then going for a drink, not even an alcoholic one which is unusual for me, especially on a Friday. Lol

Much planned for the rest of your weekend???

x

Back