The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Thanks again everyone for your fantastic support, as always!! I'm chuffed to finally have my 1st Award - next stop, Club 10! ;)

In a way, I'm relieved to be back at work. How mental does that sound!? It just keeps me in a routine. I know as soon as I'm off the kettle is on and the biscuits are out, that's definitely my downfall. So this week it's back to normal - back to being 100% again and no messing around this week. I'm really going for it this week, just as I did the 2 weeks previous.

I'm going to the Cinema tonight to see Titanic 3D. I'm really looking forward to it - I know a lot of people think the idea of re-making Titanic in 3D is bizarre, but I can't wait to see it! Titanic is one of my favourite films (although I cry everytime I watch it!), so I can't wait to see what it's like in 3D. I'm going to be good at the cinema too, definitely avoiding the dreaded Pick-n-Mix! Instead, I'm going to save an Alpen Light from my HExB and take that. I might also take some Velvet Crunch and a Curly Wurly or something, still well within my Syns allowance.

Anyway, here goes food for today..

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Onion (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Roasted Red Pepper (S) stuffed with Bolognese (Extra Lean Beef Mince, Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Chopped Tomatoes (S))

Treat:
- Pomegranate
- Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Daily Syns used: 4/15
Weekly Syns used: 4/105

Last edited:
Enjoy the cinema Stevie! I went to see Titanic 3D at the cinema on Monday- with tears flowing underneath the glasses! Makes my heart ache every time i see it..big softie! I took a packet of velvet crunch to munch on but didn't end up eating them until i got back.

Did get a mixed tango ice blast though- I can't go without one! xx

Enjoy the cinema Stevie! I went to see Titanic 3D at the cinema on Monday- with tears flowing underneath the glasses! Makes my heart ache every time i see it..big softie! I took a packet of velvet crunch to munch on but didn't end up eating them until i got back.

Did get a mixed tango ice blast though- I can't go without one! xx

Thank you hun! Was it worth seeing in 3D? I'm really looking forward to seeing what they've done with it. No doubt I'll be blubbing away under my glasses too, hehe!

Oh man, Ice Blasts are to die for :drool: One more thing I'll have to try and dodge tonight lol! xXx

Morning everyone, hope you're all well. Had an excellent day yesterday plan-wise - no messing around, and no picking at the biscuit tin!

I have to say, Titanic 3D was beautiful! No matter how many times I see that movie, I just fall in love with it over and over again. It's safe to say I cried from start to beginning - I want my very own Jack Dawson (especially if he looks like Leo ;))!!

Also had a great NSV at the cinema last night - I avoided everything naughty!! I steered well clear of the Pick'n'Mix, and even the Nachos (my favourite!). Instead I stuck with fruit, an alpen light and a packet of Velvet Crunch, all for just 4 Syns! Feeling really chuffed with myself for that.

All ready for another 100% day today! Here goes..

(S)

Breakfast:
- Pomegranate
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Strawberries, Apple and Grapes)
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Onion (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Ferrero Rocher (3.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Homemade Extra Lean Beef & Red Onion (S) Burgers, stuffed with 1 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangle (1.5 Syns). Served with Lettuce (S), spicy homemade Salsa (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Chilli (S)) and homemade Colelsaw (Carrot (S), White Cabbage (S), Onion (S) and FF Fromage Frais)

Treat:
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra B:
2 x Alpen Light

Daily Syns used: 5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 9 / 105

Last edited:
:woohoo: well done on the nsv hun, that's fantastic :D

Titanic always gets me crying, espescially the bit where the water is coming in and there's an old couple curled up on a bed holding each other's hands and just accepting fate :'(

Titanic always gets me crying, espescially the bit where the water is coming in and there's an old couple curled up on a bed holding each other's hands and just accepting fate :'(

Thank you, Emily! Have to admit, I'm really chuffed with myself. I've never been able to go to the cinema and say no to the treats, so it's such an acheivement.

Oh God, yeah! That part of the film gets me every single time, it's so sad!! I literally cried from start to finish - as soon as I heard the music at the beginning I was off! I'm a big softie lol :eek:

My friend Ross works as a entertainer on the Balmoral so he's currently on the route that the Titanic took - what an amazing experience!! I'd love to be there, I'm fascinated by it all.

EmmyR1984 said:

Haha damn. * mixed with being an emotional wreck today = tearing up just thinking about that bit, and when rose gets in the lifeboat, and jack is looking down at her after the dick of an ex tells him he won't be getting a lifeboat...... Devastating!!

Xxxx

Haha damn. * mixed with being an emotional wreck today = tearing up just thinking about that bit, and when rose gets in the lifeboat, and jack is looking down at her after the dick of an ex tells him he won't be getting a lifeboat...... Devastating!!

Xxxx

I'm still feeling really emotional now!! Even the music does it for me! :cry:
Jack Dawson is the most perfect man ever - we should all have one of him.

Nice to see you posting again Katie! Have missed you hun xxxxx

Your friend is so lucky, I bet it's amazing :D

I've only ever watched Titanic once, and that was once enough for me, I love the film but I cry way too much at it :giggle:

Hope you have a good day xx

Morning everyone - Happy Friday!! Hope everyone is well and having a fabulous week :)

I've got a new SW addiction! Luckily it's Free, but I'm hooked on Chocolate Tea at the moment! It sounds so strange, and I'd picked it up and put it back down, Lord knows how many times, in Tesco. I saw it mentioned on a few threads on Mini's so I thought, what the heck, I'll give it a try. It is soooo tasty! Now, don't get me wrong, it's obviously not as full on chocolatey as say an Options hot chocolate, but it definitely has the taste of chocolate/vanilla. I prefer it with 2 sweeteners, as I find it brings the flavour out more - it's just a bit of a change from a standard brew.

Not really much else to report back today. Feeling really positive and determined to kick some SW butt this weekend.

Here goes my food for today...

(S)

Breakfast:
- Banana
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Onion (S), Cucumber (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Strawberries (SS), Apple (S) and Grapes)

Dinner:
- Warburtons Square Wrap (8 Syns) topped with Chopped Tomatoes (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Sweetcorn and Cheese (HExA). Served with SW Potato Wedges and homemade Coleslaw (Carrot (S), White Cabbage (S), Onion (S) and FF Fromage Frais)

Treat:
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar

Healthy Extra B:
2 x Alpen Light

Daily Syns used: 8 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 17 / 105

Last edited:
Morning all! Just quickly posting my food diary before I head off to work.

What a morning, it's snowing here!! Hope it doesn't last, it's awful!

Have a great weekend everyone.

(S)

Breakfast:
- Melon
- Strawberries
- Activia Berry & Apple Crumble SnackPot (1 Syn)

Work Break:
- Small Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with 1tsp Flora (1 Syn) and Bacon (fat removed)

Lunch:
- Baked Sweet Potato topped with homemade Cheesy Coleslaw
(S) (HExA). Served with Salad (Lettuce (S), Red Onion (S), and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Dinner:
- Chinese "Fakeaway" (Noodles with Chicken Breast
(S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Soy Sauce and Chinese 5 Spice)

Treat:
- Creme Egg (9 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 45g Reduced Fat Cheddar

Healthy Extra B:
60g Wholemeal Roll

Daily Syns used: 11 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 28 / 105

Last edited:
I used to play the cornet in a brass band, and one of our concert pieces was my heart will go on. I honestly used to struggle not crying when we were plying a concert it was a nightmare!!! Haha.

Jack Dawson is amazing, Leo is perfect for the role though, its just such a perfectly awesome film!!!

Its good to be back hun, I have missed you all lots! Had a bad few weeks but Monday i'm strictly back on plan :D
xxxx

Morning everyone, hope you've all had a great weekend. I'm gutted that it's Monday again already - I've had a rubbish nights sleep and am just dying to go back to bed, but instead I'm stuck at work until 4pm...yawn!!

Apart from that, though, all is good. I've been pretty good again this weekend - a few treats here and there, but nothing major - so I'm really looking forward to WI tomorrow. Hoping for another good loss!! :)

Hope everyone has a good day - good luck to anyone weighing in!

(S)

Breakfast:
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Strawberries (SS), Apple (S) and Grapes)
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)

Dinner:
- Pasta with a Chicken and Creamy Vegetable Sauce (Chicken (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S) and Quark)

Treat:
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Total Syns for the day: /15

Last edited:
AAAAARRRGHHHHHH I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! :D
My dad just ordered me tickets to see Coldplay live at the Stadium of Light in June. I could scream I'm so happy, I love Coldplay!

I have 8 more Weigh In's before then, so hoping to lose another half stone ready for the gig!

So so happy right now!! Ahhhhhh :)

AAAAARRRGHHHHHH I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! :D
My dad just ordered me tickets to see Coldplay live at the Stadium of Light in June. I could scream I'm so happy, I love Coldplay!

I have 8 more Weigh In's before then, so hoping to lose another half stone ready for the gig!

So so happy right now!! Ahhhhhh :)

Oh wow, jealous at coldplay!! I go to loadsa gigs but would love to see them- sure you'll have a blast! You'll easily have another half stone off by then :) x

Back