The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Thank you ladies! Really looking forward to it.

I feel like I've changed so much the last month or so, with regards to the plan. I feel revitalised and completely in the zone! I love Slimming World :D

Just back from class..another 2lb gone tonight :D

I am sooo over the moon!! Can't wait to start another fresh week tomorrow and kick some more butt.
I'm on a roll!

Thank you ladies!! I'm so over the moon. I always had in mind that 1lb a week I'd be thrilled with, and the past few weeks I've excelled that and been coming out with 1.5lb-2lb! Can't believe that in the past 5 weeks I've lost 8lb, so happy :)

Ready to start my new week today, and determined for another loss come Tuesday! I'd like to lose another 6lb by the time I go to see Coldplay - I have 6 weigh in's before then, so again, just aiming for 1lb a week.

Lets do this!!

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Tesco's Red Fruit Delight (Strawberries (SS), Apple (S) and Grapes)
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Dinner:
- Batchelors Mild Cheese and Broccoli Pasta'n'Sauce served with Carrots
(S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn

Treats:
- Alpen Light (HExB)
- Meringue (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 30g Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Daily Syns used: 3 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 3 / 105

Last edited:
Thank you lovely ladies!! Your support is so encouraging xx

Princess_Stevie said:
Thank you ladies!! I'm so over the moon. I always had in mind that 1lb a week I'd be thrilled with, and the past few weeks I've excelled that and been coming out with 1.5lb-2lb! Can't believe that in the past 5 weeks I've lost 8lb, so happy :)

Ready to start my new week today, and determined for another loss come Tuesday! I'd like to lose another 6lb by the time I go to see Coldplay - I have 6 weigh in's before then, so again, just aiming for 1lb a week.

Lets do this!!

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Banana

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn)
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Dinner:
- Pasta in a Creamy Vegetable Sauce (Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Quark)

Treats:
- Alpen Light (HExB)

Healthy Extra B: 2 x Alpen Light

Daily Syns used: / 15
Weekly Syns used: / 105

You can do that lady!! Minimum of 6lbs but I'd bet on more :) xx

Wow you are so focused and that weight is flying off, well done on the great losses and impressive focus! X

Ughh, what a miserable day! Since tea-time yesterday it's done nothing but chuck it down outside!

But, on the upside...it's payday!! Woop woop :) I feel a shopping trip coming on after work - I tried the most gorgeous dress on in Topshop yesterday. It was £10 in the sale, and was a size 14!! It's amazing being at a comfortable size 14 at the minute - before, I was teetering between 16-18 so it's a big change.

Anyway, food for today as follows...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans and Salad (Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S), Sweetcorn and Egg)
- Banana

Dinner:
- Pasta with Chicken (S) and a Creamy Vegetable Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Quark)

Treats:
- HiFi bar (HExB)
- Meringue (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra B: HiFi bar

Daily Syns used: 3 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 6 / 105

Last edited:
Ooh got to love payday :) I love shopping, dress sounds like a bargain are you going to get it? X

Ooh got to love payday :) I love shopping, dress sounds like a bargain are you going to get it? X

You know what, I think I might - if it's still there! I love Topshop, there were a few lovely bits in the sale so I might go back after work and try them on. Even if I don't buy them, trying them on gives me a boost. Fitting into a Topshop 14 is a major acheivement for me, especially since there sizes are so tiny! x

Yeh totally, means you must be a 12 in other places now! :)

I love topshop but usually just get their stuff on eBay so I can afford it lol x

Yeh totally, means you must be a 12 in other places now! :)

I love topshop but usually just get their stuff on eBay so I can afford it lol x

Yeah, gotta admit a lot of their stuff is really pricey. But if you time it right and hit on a sale you can pick up some real bargins! Last year for my friends 21st I got a gorgeous dress that was £75 down to £35. When I got to the till it was actually £25! I was over the moon lol, I love a good bargain :)

Back