The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Just been reading some of your diary and you're doing so well! Food sounds yummy.

Good luck for WI

Well, more tears tonight :( Lost a measly 1lb and I am so so gutted. I deserved so much more than that.

I just feel like I am stuck in this rut. I am doing everything I can and I am just not getting the numbers. I don't know how to move on from this or how to make things better. It's just one disappointment after another.

I hate to sound selfish and ungrateful about losing 1lb but I deserved far more than that, I know I did.

I don't know what to do with myself, and I don't know how much longer I can bare this for. I don't know what it will do to me if I have another similar result next week, I really don't.

Signing off for the night as I'm really miserable and not exactly great company. Speak to you all tomorrow x

Oh Stevie. :( I think I'm going to have a similar result to you at WI tomorrow - and I've been so so good! I'm thinking of going Extra Easy for a week and kicking my HiFi habit for a while. Chin up lovely. Thinking of you xxx

Isn't this similar to what happened not long ago....you went off plan and expected to gain but didn't but then gained or didn't lose as much as you hoped the following week? I seem to remember that you said then you didn't suffer from catch up on the scales but maybe things have changed now?
Plus a lb is a good loss sorry you are not feeling pleased about it x

Oh Stevie -hugs- you do deserve more but unfortunately it does happen to us all, it was me not so long ago losing a lb a week. Where would you be without SW? Gaining the lbs I bet! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Honey - don't be so hard on yourself.....and think of your weight loss over 4 or 8 week blocks. That's what I do....just keep thinking bigger picture babe.

when I lost my weight leading up to the wedding I averaged 0.5lb a week, but it all added up to 5.5 stone in the end!!!!

keep going and when you wake up in the morning see what you have done already and keep positive.

Lots of love xxx

Morning diary. Tuesday today, so you know what that means...Weigh day!! For me, this week was all about getting the control back, which I have done. So what the scales say tonight is not too important. That being said, I would love to lose 2lb just to get rid of last weeks gain plus a little extra. But we will see. No matter what, I am really proud of myself this week, and I intend to be on form again next week and right up until Christmas. I will get my wish, even if it kills me :giggle:

Anyway, I'll be back on later tonight to report my result. Good luck for everyone else getting weighed today xx

Thank you hun. This has been my best week for quite a while. I've felt so much healthier and just generally back in control, so a loss tonight would just be a bonus! The icing on the (SW!) cake shall we say :D

Hope you're feeling much better soon. There is a nasty bug going around at the moment which I suspect you have caught. Big hugs xx

Just thought i'd bump your own posts :) xx

Thanks everyone for your kind, supportive words. Particularly Joanne for highlighting my last posts. I know I should be thrilled with this 1lb, but as much as I want to be happy about it, I just can't seem to be.

I'm really not feeling myself at all at the moment. With things going on at home and stuff, I just feel really drained and low. The last two weeks WI results really haven't helped either. This past week being in control made me feel tonnes better, but once I got on the scales last night that happiness was just wiped out - which is silly really as it's still a loss.

I am a bit frightened that I am becoming obsessed with this. I discussed this with my C last night. I have become an obsessive scale hopper - something I never used to do. I find myself jumping on the scales every other day, if not daily. I am also getting to the point where I feel guilty to be having Syns. I know they're there to be used and all of that - but I can't help but think, even with minimal Syns this week I still only managed such a small loss.

I just don't know what else I can possibly do this week that will make any difference. I did everything to the letter last week, so I'm really stuck. As well as my Mini's diary, I am going to complete a paper food diary for my C to check over. I don't know, maybe I am just missing something really obvious somewhere!?

Anyway, today is a new day and yet another fresh start. Today is going to be a Green day...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S)
- Advent Calendar Chocolate (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Finn Crisp (HExB) topped with Cracked Black Pepper Low Low (HExA)
- Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Dinner:
- Pasta Bake made with Quorn Pieces (S), Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Quark, topped with Cheese (HExA) and served with a WW Petit Pain (HExB)

Other:
- Mini Nestle Milkybar (3.5 Syns)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread & 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 6 x Finn Crisp & 1 x Weight Watchers Petit Pain

Daily Syns: 4.5 / 15
Weekly Syns: 4.5 / 105

Last edited:
Its at the times when we most stress and worry about what the scales say that they kick us where it hurts for some strange reason! If you can manage to switch off the pressure on yourself somehow that could make all the difference but its easier said than done I have had times like it myself.
What do you mean by minimal syns by the way? Have you cut back too much?

Its at the times when we most stress and worry about what the scales say that they kick us where it hurts for some strange reason! If you can manage to switch off the pressure on yourself somehow that could make all the difference but its easier said than done I have had times like it myself.
What do you mean by minimal syns by the way? Have you cut back too much?

Are you having enough syns ?? X

Well I had 45 Syns last week, which is still more than the recommended 5 per day, so I can't see that I'm not eating enough. I'm finding it really difficult at the moment. Maybe I'm not eating enough, but weeks like this make me feel guilty for eating them, when I've lost such a small amount. I certainly don't feel that I want to / like I should nudge them back up a bit, because I feel that then I won't lose anything at all! I actually quite struggle to use Syns through the week, it's only really the weekends when I seem to use them. Maybe this is the problem? But without them at a weekend I end up feeling deprived and just go completely off the rails. Do you see what I mean about becoming obsessed? :( I feel stuck in a vicious cycle.

I feel like I am bringing everyone down with my negativity. I didn't want to stay to group last night for that reason, but I did. I just felt like a fraud sitting there receiving all of this praise when I just don't feel I deserve it. At this moment I feel like a total failure. I could have easily hit my Christmas Wish weeks ago. My target is still another 2st 10lb away. I just feel that if I can't even reach this little Christmas goal how am I ever going to get to target!! I just can't seem to find my happy place at the moment...

oh stevie, you sound down *big hugs* i used to get stuck in a rut all the time with weight watchers. So i used to pretend to start again and get all my books out and look through them could you do that...

Or why dont u look back at your old weeks in your food diary and try and copy a week. These old weeks you were probably less "obsessed" and had more syns and maybe this could help.

dont be down, your doing great!!!! such an inspirations :) xx

Oh hun big hugs and please be kin to yourself! And eat more syns than 45! Having a goal like the xmas tree etc can be good but it can also make things harder as the scales are not always logical and don't play nicely! Like Elle says look at the bigger picture you are doing fab and still had a night out etc xx

I didn't have a night out this week, that's what annoys me. I stopped in all weekend. I was angelic. Yet I can go out and have better losses than this, how does that work?! Arghhhhhhhhhh.

Right, negativity over and done with. Just got to pick myself up, dust myself down and get on with it xx

Back