The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Well done stevie , that's brilliant and so well deserved xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you so much everyone, I am still absolutely beaming. I can't believe it, even after two nights out! I think it's definitely all of the exercise and what-not catching up from last week. Super happy :D

I'm also getting my measurements done tonight at the gym, so it will be interesting to see if / how I've changed. It's been four weeks since I first had them taken so I'm looking forward to it!

Must admit I did treat myself to a McDonalds and an Easter egg last night after WI. No guilt about it though. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm straight back at it this morning!

I think I'll have a Red day today, they really helped me last week . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S), Strawberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Tesco Light Choices 2 Chicken Breasts (S) in a Tomato and Basil Sauce (2 Syns)
- Galaxy Bubbles Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Dinner:
- Chicken "Parmo" (S) (HExA + B) served with Carrot "Chips" (S) and Salad (Rocket (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:

- Special K Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight (HExB)

Healthy A: 60g Low Low Spread
Healthy B: 60g Wholemeal Roll & 1 x Special K Chewy Delight

Daily Syns: 4 / 15
Weekly Syns: 4 / 105

Last edited:
Well done on your loss! just caught up on everyone's diaries since before Easter! Glad to see so many people stayed on track (apart from me haha)
You have proved though that by not dwelling on treats, it can be more positive in the long run, as you just picked yourself up after each night out. Well done you!
After seeing all your awesome classes on here, I too have joined a gym, it hasn't opened yet but fingers crossed it will soon! x

Well done on your loss! just caught up on everyone's diaries since before Easter! Glad to see so many people stayed on track (apart from me haha)
You have proved though that by not dwelling on treats, it can be more positive in the long run, as you just picked yourself up after each night out. Well done you!
After seeing all your awesome classes on here, I too have joined a gym, it hasn't opened yet but fingers crossed it will soon! x

That's fantastic! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I've never in my life enjoyed exercise until I started doing these classes. Now I'm hooked and I really look forward to going :) Hope you had a lovely Easter xx

Well I've just had my measurements retaken and I've lost almost 5 inches overall!! Which included 1 from my bust, 1 and a half from my waist and 1 and a quarter from my hips. Really chuffed! :D

Wow that's brilliant stevie, a 3 lb loss and 5 inch Loss way to go xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone! I'm really pleased with that, especially as I've had a 3lb loss this week too, it's great seeing the results! That's only in the last 4 weeks since I've started exercising too, it really is doing wonders for me! :) xx

Morning diary. Today is going to be a sad day - I'm at the funeral of my best friend's grandad today. He was a lovely man, and I have grown up with him, so it will be very sad to have to say goodbye. But I will try to be strong for Katie and the rest of her family.

Today I'm doing something I rarely do - following Extra Easy! We really wanted to try the meatball pasta bake from the new magazine, as it's something the whole family can eat rather than us all having to make different meals. I'm going to find it tough not having the double HEx's, but I'm sure I'll manage for one day. It also means a bit more flexibility as I don't know what will be provided to eat at the wake. Although I am taking two HiFi Lights in my bag with me so that I know I've definitely got something I can eat.

Will be back on later in the day to catch up with you all. Hope you have a great day.

Today is Extra Easy . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Mixed Berries (S) with Total 0% Greek Yogurt and Sweetener

Lunch:
- 4 x Chicken Drumsticks (S) (skin removed) with Salad (Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S) and Tomato (S)) and Coleslaw (5 Syns?)

Dinner:
- Meatball Pasta Bake topped with Cheese (HExA) (From the new magazine) served with Salad (Rocket (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

299275_482686545118340_1706239403_n.jpg

Other:

- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- 1 x Werthers Original Sugar Free (0.5 Syns)
- Mini Milky Bar (3.5 Syns)
- 4 x Rich Tea Fingers (4 Syns)

Healthy A: 40g Low Low Grated
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 13 / 15
Weekly Syns: 17 / 105

Last edited:
Hope today goes as well as can be expected xx

Back