The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Blimey you must have serious energy to do 8 classes a week! Are they an hour long each??

Hope the classes and hair trial went well! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all. Confession time! As you can all probably guess from my absence over the weekend, I have been totally off the rails.

Got the urge to go out on Friday night, which meant lots of alcohol and cheesy chips with loads of mayo on the way home :eek:

Now, that wouldn't have been so bad had I picked myself up and gotten back on plan on Saturday, but that didn't happen either! Instead I binged on biscuits, crisps, bread, an easter egg, a takeaway and much much more! So that totally wiped out the good exercise session I'd had on the Saturday morning.

And then yesterday was pretty much a repeat of Saturday. I ate anything I could get my hands on. All of this weeks earlier hard work out of the window in 3 days.

On the plus side, I did my wardrobes out again yesterday. I had 2 bin bags of stuff for the tip, a big bag of clothes for the charity shop, a big bag of clothes for my cousin and a few dresses which some of my fellow Slimming World'ers have claimed :giggle: A lot of stuff I tried on fit me so much better than it did 6 months ago! A few bits were even far too big now, which is one good thing to focus on, even if the scales are bad tomorrow.

Anyway, it's a new day today and I'm determined to get back on plan for one last day before I get weighed tomorrow, in the hope that I can wangle a maintain or at very worst a very small gain! Here goes...

Blimey you must have serious energy to do 8 classes a week! Are they an hour long each??

Hehe, thank you! I am so much more full of energy now that I have shifted some weight and am eating well (most of the time!) The classes are all different - CXWORX and the new Metafit classes are 30 minutes each. Body Combat varies though, some classes are 45 minutes and others are 60. The same with Body Pump! And Bums, Legs & Tums is 45 minutes long.

I'm hoping to get there tonight to do Combat (60 minutes), CXWORX (30 minutes) and Bums, Legs & Tums (45 minutes), in a last minute bid to undo some of this weekends damage :giggle: xx

Quick food diary for today. I'm trying to do Super Free / Free foods only, based on a red day. I won't be having any Syns or any Healthy Extra's, which some people probably wouldn't agree with. But I really do need to undo some of the damage I've caused.

One last push . . .

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast
- Apple (S) and Grapes

Lunch:
- Pineapple (S)

Dinner:

- Chicken and Bacon Stir Fry (Chicken (S), Bacon, Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S))

Well done for coming back and hopefully you can have a good food day today and tomorrow as damage limitation for the scales :) xx

Naughty you!!!! But sounds very enjoyable!

As far as cutting out syns and hex....i wouldnt do that babe, just start today as day one, the syns and hex help process your food and keep your metabolism healthy so try to include them....and if there is a gain from the naughty weekend just suck it up and get bk in the zone xx

Well done for coming back and doing a good food day today! Alcohol followed by cheesy chipsand mayo sounds like a woman after my own heart <3 hehe :) well done for being honest without yourself and us and I'm sure all your body magic will help balance it out :) xxx

Hey lovely. Don't worry about your days off, they sound divine!

As Elle says though I really wouldn't cut too much out. Until this evening, you will have had nothing but fruit (which is basically water) and is no way a healthy way to be, in fact it will probably force your body into starvation mode at the sheer panic of lack of anything substantial to fuel it.

Plus it won't help with the guilt feelings that you're trying to banish? It's almost like you're punishing yourself for having had a few bad days. Don't do that. Draw a line and move forward.

Remember the saying from twitter? About the past being the past and not to punish your future??! xxx

Well, don't need to worry about not eating much! Just been out for lunch with a colleague and her baby and ended up having hot chicken fajita wrap with criss cross fries :eek: hello extra large gain tomorrow!

Well, don't need to worry about not eating much! Just been out for lunch with a colleague and her baby and ended up having hot chicken fajita wrap with criss cross fries :eek: hello extra large gain tomorrow!

...don't you just hate it when food falls into your mouth :D Tomorrow is a new day and then you have a brand new week to knuckle down and start afresh! xx

been using minimins for a while but only just registered, so first food diary to come from me later! love reading your food diaries! good luck with the rest of your week!!

Good luck for tonight Stevie :) xx

Well I am not looking forward to being weighed tonight. Cant stop eating crap again today!! ARGHHH.

My scales predicted a 5lb gain last night, so god knows what they will be tonight seeing as though I am still stuffing my face :(

Why can't I do this? I have one good week and then I'm off the rails again. Can easily see this being a half stone gain tonight. In ONE week. That is absolutely disgusting.

I am so ashamed of myself.

Try and drink a good bit of water in the earlier part of the day today and if possible have an apple! I find this helps.

I know it seems awful, and it's never worth it, but try and draw a line under it. You mentioned before that you can't start fresh till you are weighed so you know that about yourself. So come this evening it will be a fresh start and I bet it's not even as bad as you expect. Lets say its a 5 pound gain, you could lose that in a week if you were insanely strict!

Best of luck tonight and try remember how far you have come. One week is nothing in comparison to the big picture!

x

Back