The Princess Diaries (..and blog all in one!) **THREAD NOW CLOSED**

Hey there, sorry you had a bad time getting your implant changed. I've seen a few being put in where I work and I'm not surprised it hurt! At least it's done now and you don't have to worry for 3 years. Next time take some painkillers about 45 minutes before your appointment and they should kick in so it's not quite as painful.

Well done on sticking to plan despite having a bad time - it's easy to turn to food for comfort when something like that happens and you've done really well to stick with it :)

Well done on your size 16 RI shorts being loose that's fantastic! I also think RI sizes are on the skimpy side, you'll be slipping into a 14 soon!

Have a lovely night with your friend tonight.

X

Thank you again Maggymay and Clareel for your lovely comments. You both are so supportive and wonderful!

My arm is feeling much better today, thank you. It is still a little sore and bruised, but I am managing much better :) Plus, I'm sure it's nothing a few drinks can't sort out :p

Have a great weekend both of you xx

Glad to hear the arm is better, medicinal alcohol will definitely help hehe!

X

Haha, yes a glass or 2 (syned of course)!! Cures all aches and pains! It's fabulous having a community like this, just knowing someone is out there, sending positive vibes your way really helps, doesn't it?! Have a fab weekend, girls and thanks xxx

Day 13, Extra Easy: 10/10/11

Well it's fair to say I overly indulged in alcohol at the weekend, and am now feeling VERY nervous for my weigh in tomorrow night. It's only my second week, which makes it worse - but to be fair, it was my cousins birthday (we're more like best friends) and I couldn't not celebrate with her! Also, I am planning on staying in for the next few weekends, in order to try and save for Christmas - this should keep me out of mischief and away from all of the naughties!

To make up for it I'm going to try and have lots of superfree today and tomorrow, and keep away from anything naughty! I would really love a loss on Tuesday (was hoping for 1.5lb off, so I could get my half stone award), but realistically I am hoping for anything but a gain!!

Watch this space xx

Breakfast:
2x Chocolate Weetabix (HExB + 2Syns) with 250ml Semi-Skimmed Milk (HExA)

Snacks:
Banana

Oh dear, I'm having a bit of a nightmare today! I have forgotten my bank card today and only have around £1.30 on me. I have MugShot's in my drawer, so am going to make do with them for lunch, and an Apple I have brought in. Thank God I am having Superfree broth for Dinner to make up for it!

Lunch:
2x Tikka flavour MugShot (2 Syns)
Apple

Dinner:
Superfree Speed Broth (Lentils, Carrots, Onion, Potato, Parsnip, Celery and stock) with an Instant Mash 'Dumpling'

Last edited:
Day 14, Extra Easy: 11/10/11

Morning all! Hope you're all doing great. I feel really good this morning - still slightly nervous about Weigh In tonight but what will be, will be. I'm really looking forward to class, and can't wait to get the new magazine, along with some more yummy HiFi Light bars :drool:

Will keep you updated with my Weigh In result - good luck to everyone else weighing in today, hope you've had great weeks! xx

Breakfast:
2x Activia FF Yogurt
Cranberry & Yogurt HiFi Light (Half of HExB)

Snack:
Pineapple

Lunch:
Wholemeal Roll (6 Syns) with Chicken and Sweetcorn
Superfree Speed Broth (Lentils, Carrots, Onion, Potato, Parsnip, Celery, and stock)
Caramel & Chocolate HiFi Light (Half of HExB)

Dinner:
Quorn Peppered Steak with Birds Eye Rice Fusions Country Mushroom (2 Syns), Weight Watchers Pitta Bread (5 Syns), Carrots, Sweetcorn, Broccoli and Green Beans

Total Syns for the day: 13

Last edited:
Weigh In: Week Two

I was soo nervous going to Weigh In last night, after such a boozy weekend, but as I stepped on the scales I was pleasantly surprised..I have maintained :)

I was expecting to have put on, so I am happy with a maintain. I know I am stopping in over this weekend, so I will not have the same problem at Weigh In next week.

When I hop on the scales next week I want to have lost at least 2lb - although I only need 1½lb off to reach my half stone award. Our consultant has a '2lb lucky dip prize' - every time you lose 2lb, you put your name into a hat. At the end of Image Therapy the winner is drawn and will receive a small Slimming World related gift. On my first week back at group, I lost 5½lb and also won the 2lb gift!

My Current Mini Target is to have lost 21lb by Christmas. This is still acheivable with 10 more Weigh In's until Christmas, if I just lose 1½lb per week. I know I can do it!!

Hope everyone else who has Weighed in had a great result. Here's to a great week everyone, good luck xx

Last edited:
Day 15, Extra Easy: 12/10/11

Today I'm feeling really motivated :) Although I was pretty happy with a maintain last night, I want to dive right back into the plan and get the weight moving again. This week is going to be 100% back on plan, and I will shift at least 2lb next week! Here goes.. xx

Breakfast:
Activia FF Yogurt
Apple

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans and Salad
Weetabix White Chocolate Oaty Bar (HExB)
6x White Chocolate Mikado (3 Syns)

Dinner:
Homemade Extra Lean Mince Burgers made with Red Onion & 1 Slice of grated Wholemeal Bread (3 Syns), topped with 28g Red Leicester Cheese (5.5 Syns) and Homemade Salsa (Tomato, Red Onion, Peppers & Chilli). Served with Lettuce and Slimming World Chips

Snacks:
Kenco Cafe Latte (4.5 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 16
Have gone over my maximum Syns by 1, so I will remember to cut this out tomorrow and only have up to 14.

Last edited:
Day 16, Extra Easy: 13/10/11

Good morning everyone, hope all is well. Not a lot to report this morning - I am still feeling very motivated and determined to lose my 2lb (maybe more!) this week.

Today I am also feeling particularly organised, and have pre-planned my lunch and dinner - something I don't usually do. I have been asked to go round to my friends, Katie, for dinner tonight with her and her boyfriend Sean. Feeling quite proud of myself that I turned down a syn-laden Mince dinner and instead offered to make Chicken stuffed with FF Cottage Cheese, wrapped in Bacon. Katie is going to get Jacket Potatoes and Salad to go with this - a delicious, Syn Free meal!

Hope you're all having a great week - good luck to anyone who may be weighing in today xx

Breakfast:
2x Activia FF Yogurt

Snacks:
4x White Chocolate Mikado (2 Syns)

Lunch:
Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with Chicken, 2x level tbsp Sweet Chilli Sauce (3 Syns), Cheese (HExA) Lettuce, Carrot, Onion and Sweetcorn
Creamy Cheese MugShot (2.5 Syns)
5x White Chocolate Mikado (2.5 Syns)

Dinner:
Chicken Breast stuffed with FF Cottage Cheese, wrapped in fat-trimmed Bacon, served with Jacket Potato, Baked Beans and Salad. (Pictured)
Orange
1x Mcvities Hobnob (3.5 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 13.5

Attachments

• IMG-20111013-01037.jpg
    IMG-20111013-01037.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Day 17, Extra Easy: 14/10/11

Today I feel so motivated! I'm so looking forward to a weekend in, away from alcohol. I'm determined to lose 2lb by Tuesday, and so far have stuck to plan 100%, and will continue to do so.

Hope you all have a great weekend, and don't overindulge too much xx

Breakfast:
3x fat trimmed Rashers of Bacon in 2 Slices of Hovis Wholemeal Bread (HExB)

Snacks:
4x White Chocolate Mikado (2 Syns)

Oops, having a bit of a naughty lunch today, which is a lot higher in Syns than I would normally have. Also, I've noticed I haven't had any superfree today - something I need to change. Seem to have gone off plan quite a bit today, so going to class this as a 'Flexi Syn' day - ideally I don't want to use any more than 40 Syns today.

Lunch:
Wholemeal Roll (6 Syns) with Chicken, Bacon and Mayonnaise (10 Syns)
Bacon Wheat Crunchies crisps (7.5 Syns)

Last edited:
Princess_Stevie said:
Today I feel so motivated! I'm so looking forward to a weekend in, away from alcohol. I'm determined to lose 2lb by Tuesday, and so far have stuck to plan 100%, and will continue to do so.

Hope you all have a great weekend, and don't overindulge too much xx

Breakfast:
3x fat trimmed Rashers of Bacon in 2 Slices of Hovis Wholemeal Bread (HExB)

Good luck for a fab weekend. I had an evening out and too much wine last night, and got the munchies now... But just had some baked beans and off to work... Want this weekend to be good!! X

Good luck for a fab weekend. I had an evening out and too much wine last night, and got the munchies now... But just had some baked beans and off to work... Want this weekend to be good!! X

Thanks hun, hope you have a great weekend too! I'm sure you'll still do great, regardless of your evening out and wine - I managed it last week after a very boozy weekend, so if I can do it anything is possible :8855:

Well done for tucking into baked beans rather than something naughty! Great willpower :)

Do you have any nice plans for the weekend? xx

Stevie ur diary is so motivating well done :D

Stevie ur diary is so motivating well done :D

Wow, thank you so much! It's so kind of you to say so :)

The diary was only ever intended to keep me on track and for others to check if there was anything I could improve on, so it's fantastic to hear that other member's find it helpful - it is this site that has helped me more than anything, so it's nice to almost give something back.

Hope you're having a really great week xx

Wow, thank you so much! It's so kind of you to say so :)

The diary was only ever intended to keep me on track and for others to check if there was anything I could improve on, so it's fantastic to hear that other member's find it helpful - it is this site that has helped me more than anything, so it's nice to almost give something back.

Hope you're having a really great week xx

ur diary is really fab so ur very welcome :D u totally stick to plan but u are also a normal girl who has a life and u incorporate that into the plan :D im havin a fab week so far, i rejoined on wed and bought 12 week countdown so im totally committed:Di was out for dinner last night and had a bottle of wine but used my syns and have the rest to spread out thru the week :Dxxx

ur diary is really fab so ur very welcome :D u totally stick to plan but u are also a normal girl who has a life and u incorporate that into the plan :D im havin a fab week so far, i rejoined on wed and bought 12 week countdown so im totally committed:Di was out for dinner last night and had a bottle of wine but used my syns and have the rest to spread out thru the week :Dxxx

That's brilliant hun! Well done for being so committed and buying the countdown :) I'm thinking about buying a countdown at some point too, it's a good way of keeping yourself motivated when you know you've already paid for it.

Glad to hear your having a really good week and that you enjoyed your dinner out last night - that's the great thing about the plan, we're not restricted at all and can still go out and do the things we love!

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with your first week back on plan, keep me updated when you weigh in on Wed chick - I'm sure you'll do fantastically well :D xx

That's brilliant hun! Well done for being so committed and buying the countdown :) I'm thinking about buying a countdown at some point too, it's a good way of keeping yourself motivated when you know you've already paid for it.

Glad to hear your having a really good week and that you enjoyed your dinner out last night - that's the great thing about the plan, we're not restricted at all and can still go out and do the things we love!

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with your first week back on plan, keep me updated when you weigh in on Wed chick - I'm sure you'll do fantastically well :D xx

Thank u chic :D defo more committed when you’ve paid upfront! And works out cheaper in the long run too :D i had been doing the plan half heartedly but decided i needed to do it once and for all and also got a shock when i got my cholesterol checked and it was borderline high risk so im doing it bring that down also! Im hopin to lose about 1st 7lbs for xmas if i can! Its defo a brilliant plan knowing you can enjoy the things you love and not deprive yourself its just all about control :D i will defo let u know how i get on..im also goin to post a diary too, if u want to take a look :) hope u do brilliantly on Tuesday and get ur half stone award which im sure u will xxx

Day 20, Extra Easy: 17/10/11

Morning everyone, hope all is well! I'm having one of those days today, where nothing seems to go right lol - one thing which I am determined will go right, is that I'll stick to plan :)

Although I didn't record my food diary over the weekend (oops!) I know I have been good, and do not want to ruin it - I am looking forward to weigh in tomorrow night to see if I have lost the 2lb I wanted to lose.

Today is sooo cold and windy, am looking forward to some filling, hearty food to keep me going - Winter is well and truly on its way!

Have a great week everyone xx

Breakfast:
Apple
2x Activia FF Yogurt

Snacks:
Apple
Cranberry & Yogurt HiFi Light (Half of HExB)

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans and Salad.
Weigh Watchers Caramel Wafer (4 Syns)

Snacks:
Chewy Marshmallow Rice Crispies Squares (6 Syns)

Dinner:
Quorn Peppered Steak with Slimming World chips and Baked Beans
1x Slice of Wholemeal Bread (Half of HExB)

Total Syns for the day: 10

Last edited:
Hi Hun, hope all us well. Your day's been good... I had a good weekend thanks... Glass 2 many Vinos but not 2 off plan and really sticking 2 plan today... You'll lose that stone and a half before Xmas... Just think how good we'll all feel on Xmas day! Haha! Have a good week hun! Xx

Day 21, Extra Easy: 18/10/11

Morning all, weigh in day for me today! I'm feeling very excited, but still slightly nervous although I know I've been good this week - I guess that feeling of nervousness will always be lingering.

I don't weigh in until 5pm tonight, so will keep you all updated. Good luck to everyone else weighing in today, I hope you all get the result you wanted :) xx

Breakfast:
I was up slightly earlier than usual this morning so thought I'd add a bit of variety to my breakfasts and make something warm and filling. I ended up having:
1x Medium slice White Bread toasted (4 Syns), topped with 3x slices of Bacon (fat removed), Cheese (HExA) and Baked Beans

Snacks:
Apple

Lunch:
Carrot Batons with FF Cottage Cheese
Creamy Cheese MugShot (2.5 Syns)
Weetabix Oaty Bar (HExB)
Pineapple

Last edited:
Back