The Princess Diaries (..and blog all in one!) **THREAD NOW CLOSED**

Weigh In

I am sooo gutted! In fact, I can't begin to describe how upset and disheartened I am after weigh in tonight. I have come home and cried about it.

For the second week running, I have maintained. Yeah I know, 'better than a gain' and all of that, but I really wanted to get my half stone award! I've been really good this week, and now feel like I've let myself down so much. I am never going to make my Christmas mini-target now :cry:

in 3 weeks I have lost just 5.5lb, I feel so distrought :(

This week it looks like I'm basically going to be living off superfree and speed/superspeed foods. Also going walking tomorrow night and swimming on thursday.

Very very distressed :cry:

Hope you all had a better result than I did xx

Last edited:
Dont let it get you down stevie. I've only just found your diary and I'll be checking in daily. You're very focussed and motivated. There's nothing wrong with what you're doing, our bodies are just swines at times. Keep going, you're doing great. X

Thank you so much for your support, Kelly!

I am feeling a bit better this morning - still gutted but one thing I don't want to let happen is for me to fall off the bandwagon.

I'm going to carry on exactly as normal this week, with a bit more Superfree and some added exercise, and hopefully I'll get a better result next week.

Well done on your weight loss so far, I'm going to have a look at your diary for inspiration and motivation :)

Thanks again xx

Day 22, Extra Easy: 19/10/11

So after weigh in last night, I am still feeling ridiculously upset about maintaining for two weeks running - I cant't understand what I'm doing wrong!

For the next week I'm going to up my Superfree, Speed/Superspeeed and water, and add in some exercise too. Hopefully this will give me a boost and I will see a good weight loss next week. Although I am worried and sad that I am not going to reach my Christmas mini-target.

Today I've pre-planned my meals, and will try and do so for the rest of the week in order to give me structure, and keep me 100% on plan.

Oh well, here goes xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
1x large chopped Banana topped with Activia FF vanilla yogurt

Snacks:
1x large Banana

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)
Pineapple (S)

Snacks:
Chocolate Orange HiFi Bar (HExB)
2x slices lean Ham

Dinner:
Stewed Beef with Onions (S) and Gravy (1 Syn), Mashed Potato, Brussel Sprouts and Green Beans (S)

Snacks:
Weight Watchers Belgian Eclair (5 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 6

Exercise: 60mins of moderate walking

Attachments

• IMG-20111019-01047.jpg
    IMG-20111019-01047.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG-20111019-01048.jpg
    IMG-20111019-01048.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG-20111019-01049.jpg
    IMG-20111019-01049.jpg
    492.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Glad your chin is up and you are determined not to let the maintenance get you down - just look at your signature - It says 5.5lbs lighter - this is a brilliant achievement and you should be proud of yourself.

x

Glad your chin is up and you are determined not to let the maintenance get you down - just look at your signature - It says 5.5lbs lighter - this is a brilliant achievement and you should be proud of yourself.

x

Thank you so much for your lovely comment Joanna! You have really put a smile on my face :) xx

Stevie you have done fab, they say 1-2lb is a healthy loss and you have lost more than a pound a week if u look at it that way! Turn that frown upside down as u r a fab person and u r doin fab :D

Stevie you have done fab, they say 1-2lb is a healthy loss and you have lost more than a pound a week if u look at it that way! Turn that frown upside down as u r a fab person and u r doin fab :D

Thank you so much hun!! You are so so kind, and your support has been fantastic! It means so much to me :)

How are you getting on? Hope you're having a great week xx

Day 23, Extra Easy: 20/10/11

Morning all, hope everyone is having a great week and not letting this horrible winter weather get them down. I'm feeling really good today and just wanted to pass on the positive vibes :vibes:

I feel sooo motivated today. After my disappointment at weigh in on Tuesday, I was gutted. I've now turned that around and have spurred myself on to carry on and keep motivated. The worst thing I could have done would have been to think "oh well, I've let myself down..what's the point.." etc and fall off the bandwagon, but instead I'm seeing it as a challenge. I've been trying to eat a lot of speed/superspeed foods, upped my water and have also incorporated exercise into the plan this week.

Last night I went walking with my Mam & Dad for 60 minutes - I really enjoyed it, and it seemed like we were out for a lot less than that, it flew over! As some of you may have seen, my dad recently underwent a triple heart bypass after having a huge heart attack and many complications. He is now having to 'retrain' his body and build up his strength, so we are now both supporting each other with our exercise :)

My cousin and her husband recently rejoined Slimming World too, and the three of us, along with my other cousin are going swimming tonight. I'm really looking forward to it, as it's something I really enjoy! We're planning on making it a weekly occurance, hoping that a bit of Body Magic will boost our losses.

I'm also keeping a closer check on my Syns this week. I had been mostly having 15 per day, but this week I'm limiting myself to 10 per day, to see what effect that will have.

I'm not going to let anything hold me back this week. I WILL get my half stone award next week. Good luck everyone, have a fantastic week!

(S)=Speed (SS)=SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
Banana
HiFi Deluxe (HExB)

Snacks:
Banana

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA) and Baked Beans, with Salad (S)
Snack a Jacks Salt & Vinegar, 26g bag (5.5 Syns)
MullerLight Toffee Yogurt

Snacks:
3x slices lean Ham
Creamy Cheese MugShot (2.5 Syns)

Dinner:
Slimming World Chips with baked Cod (SS), Vegetables (S) and Mushy Peas (SS)
Weight Watchers Belgian Eclair (5 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 13

Exercise: 30mins of Swimming (500 meters)

Last edited:
Thank you so much hun!! You are so so kind, and your support has been fantastic! It means so much to me :)

How are you getting on? Hope you're having a great week xx

Just tellin u the truth :D u will get ur award next week i can feel it :D

I am getting on fab, had first weigh in last night and i lost 4.5lb im sooooo happy :bliss:xxxx

Just tellin u the truth :D u will get ur award next week i can feel it :D

I am getting on fab, had first weigh in last night and i lost 4.5lb im sooooo happy :bliss:xxxx

Wow, so you should be happy, that's a brill loss! Well done hun :D

Really pleased for you, you'll reach your goals in no time :) xxxx

i really hope so :D my views have totally changed now and im not classing it as a "diet"! defo finding it easier this time :D xx

Day 24, Extra Easy: 21/10/11

Morning Miniminers, happy Friday!! :)

Today I'm feeling fantastic! I thought that after my swimming last night, I'd be aching like mad this morning, but I feel great! I can't wait to go swimming again next week and make it a regular thing.

I'm determined not to slip off plan just because it's the weekend, and will be continuing with lots of Speed/Superspeed and sticking to my Syn allowance.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend, and aren't too naughty! :p Good luck everyone xx

Breakfast:
Apple (S), Pineapple (S), Orange (S)
HiFi (HExB)

Lunch:
Wholemeal Roll (6 Syns) with Chicken (S), Cheese (HExA), Lettuce (S), Onion (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn.
Chinese Style MugShot

Dinner:

Total Syns for the day:

Last edited:
Day 29, Extra Easy: 26/10/11

Morning all, I'm back! Not that I've been anywhere of course, I just haven't spent a lot of time on the forum lately, and haven't really been updating my Food Diary/Blog. Today I'm starting a fresh, and will hopefully be more consistant with keeping it up to date.

Anyway, I have some great news! After maintaining for two weeks, and being massively gutted about it I went to weigh in last night and had lost 3.5lb!! :) If that wasn't good enough, it got me to my Half Stone Award and I also got my first ever Slimmer of the Week sticker!! :D This has left me feeling so motivated, and I cannot wait for another great week this week.
S7.jpg
Sow.jpg

I'm going to continue with the swimming this week, as that has obviously helped. I'm going there tomorrow, and will be also trying to fit in some walking and other Body Magic throughout the week. I am also going to continue with Speed/Superspeed foods, as they seem to be doing the trick! Can't wait to try the Mushy Pea Curry one day this week, it sounds yum :drool:

I hope everyone else has a great week too! Go forth and shrink :D xx

Breakfast:
Banana
HiFi (HExB)

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA) and Baked Beans (SS) with Salad (S)

Snacks:
Sweet & Sour MugShot

Dinner:
Quorn Creamy Garlic Mushroom Escalope (8.5 Syns) in Breadcrumbs with Roasted Vegetables
HiFi (6 Syns)

Snacks:
Pineapple, Apple & Grapes

Total Syns for the day: 14.5

Last edited:
Wow you are doing so well: Keep it up!:)

Day 30, Extra Easy: 27/10/11

Thank you both for your lovely comments :)

Hope everyone is well today, and ready for a great day on plan!? I'm really excited to go swimming again tonight - I want to beat my 20 lengths in 30 minutes from last week. I will be aiming for at least 22, fingers crossed!

No news today really. Trying to keep focused and motivated, hoping for another great loss on Tuesday. Good luck everyone xx

Breakfast:
Banana
Activia FF Vanilla Yogurt

Snacks:
Chicken flavour MugShot

Lunch:
Homemade Broth (S)
Wholemeal Roll (HExB) with Chicken (S), Cheese (HExA), Onion (S), Carrot (S) and Sweetcorn.

Dinner:
3 Quorn Hot & Spicy Big Bites (6 Syns) with Slimming World Chips, Green Beans and Baked Beans (SS)

Last edited:
Dear oh dear oh dear! :sigh:

I don't know why, but this week I have completely fallen off the wagon, and have really struggled to get back on it. Since last Tuesday I have had a large McDonalds meal, a Chicken Kebab with Garlic & Chilli Sauce, copius amounts of vodka, blackcurrant and lemonade on Friday night, an Indian takeaway and 2 bottles of Stella Cidre on Saturday night, and a handful of sweets yesterday, along with crisps, white bread, and sweets throughout the week :confused:

I am dreading weigh in tomorrow, and definitely expecting a gain :mad: I'm mad with myself for having such a bad week, but it's time to get back on it.

I'm going to be gutted tomorrow, seriously gutted. Hopefully this will give me the kick up the backside I need for next week. I need to get back on the bandwagon!!

Hope you've all had a better week than I have xx

:wave_cry:Don't be hard on yourself: these things happen:p
Just draw a line under the week and start afresh:): maybe set a mini target or aim for something you are looking forward to.
I am going to a family wedding in less than 2 weeks and just want to feel a bit comfier in my new dress:)
Good luck and be positive:D

:wave_cry:Don't be hard on yourself: these things happen:p
Just draw a line under the week and start afresh:): maybe set a mini target or aim for something you are looking forward to.
I am going to a family wedding in less than 2 weeks and just want to feel a bit comfier in my new dress:)
Good luck and be positive:D

Thanks hun, you are so right. Besides, it's only 1 week. I know in my heart of hearts that what I want most is to lose this weight, and i will do it. I'm jumping back on the bandwagon as of today, and going to do some exercise tonight along with lots of water and speed foods all day, in the hope that I can undo just the tiniest bit of damage.

At the end of the day, I have already lost 9lb food optimising. If I happen to gain this week, I'll get it straight back off next week :)

Thanks again for your kind words and advice. You are a star! Have a great time at you're family wedding, I'm sure you'll look fantastic xx

Back