The Princess Diaries (..and blog all in one!) **THREAD NOW CLOSED**

Well, tonight is weigh in!

I jumped on the home scales this morning (naughty, i know!!) and I was 13st 13lb - which would mean I'd have lost 2.5lb since last week.

I know my scales are accurate as I have often re-weighed myself after my official weigh in to check whether or not they are accurate (incase I cannot make it to class for some reason - at least I can WI at home).

Anyway, I know weight fluctuates hourly, so I'm hoping that I can manage at least a maintain this week. Although that's pretty optimistic after the week I've had, I'm hoping I can do it.

Anyway, I'll keep you all informed. Good luck to anyone else weighing in today xx

I have weigh in at 5pm tonight too hun! Getting slightly nervous now lol.

Good luck, and be sure to let me know how you get on :D xx

I surely will:tomato:

I think that I may need to start a diary myself as it may be the only way for me to write down what I eat each day and to look at what I am doing in the cold light of day.
I noticed that we are about the asame hight and we have lost approximalty the same amount. I know that I have more to lose, but wondered if you would like to keep in touch

I surely will:tomato:

I think that I may need to start a diary myself as it may be the only way for me to write down what I eat each day and to look at what I am doing in the cold light of day.
I noticed that we are about the asame hight and we have lost approximalty the same amount. I know that I have more to lose, but wondered if you would like to keep in touch

Hi hunni, how did you get on? I don't know how I did it but I managed to lose 1.5lb!! I am over the moon :D

Sounds good to me, it'd be nice to keep in touch and see how your getting on :) I'll send you a friend request just now.

It looks as though we both want to lose about the same amount of weight too :eek: My November and Christmas targets are just mini-goals to keep me motivated along the way. I've got quite a bit to lose until I'll be happy.

Hope you had a good weigh in chick, speak soon xx

I managed 1lb - not complaining at all:D
People thought I was a bit strange in class when I said that I was happy with that, until I told them what I had eaten last week:break_diet:

So we now have another week, I am trying to force myself to go to the gym at lunch time today (we actually have one on site, that I have been paying for for the last 9 months and have not been once). I will not drink wine at all, my drinking will be restricted to Fri and Sat and I will only have Brandy and Coke, and I will not have a drink until at least 9pm in the evening. How can you tell that I like my alcohol?

Congratulations on your loss too, as you had also not had a good week that is great:D It would be great to keep in touch. I dont know if I can get friends requests as yet as I dont know if I have done enough posts

I managed 1lb - not complaining at all:D
People thought I was a bit strange in class when I said that I was happy with that, until I told them what I had eaten last week:break_diet:

So we now have another week, I am trying to force myself to go to the gym at lunch time today (we actually have one on site, that I have been paying for for the last 9 months and have not been once). I will not drink wine at all, my drinking will be restricted to Fri and Sat and I will only have Brandy and Coke, and I will not have a drink until at least 9pm in the evening. How can you tell that I like my alcohol?

Congratulations on your loss too, as you had also not had a good week that is great:D It would be great to keep in touch. I dont know if I can get friends requests as yet as I dont know if I have done enough posts

That's fantastic hun, well done!! :D Now we both need a kick up the backside to get right back on plan lol.

I know what you mean about the alcohol, it's definitely my weakness! Have plans this weekend though so will be keeping away from the vodka blackcurrant and lemonade :p Friday I'm having a night in as I've got to be at work at 8am on Saturday morning, and Saturday night I'm going to the cinema. Usually I'd be out Friday night and Saturday night, so this will be really unusual lol!

I just got your friend request through so now we'll be able to keep in touch and follow each others' progress :) A food diary is a great idea - it really helps me keep track and to stay motivated. Good luck xx

Day 36, Extra Easy: 02/11/11

Morning all, hope everyone is well. This morning I am ecstatic!! :D

As you can see from my previous posts, I managed a loss of 1.5lb last night, even though I had all sorts of naughties throughout the week :eek: I was so shocked. I stood on the scales and thought to myself, "I'll be really happy with a maintain", so you can imagine my joy when I had actually lost!

This has given me a big kick up the backside and I am determined to rein myself in this week. I am 100% back on plan as of today, and restarting exercise this week too. I don't want last weeks naughtyness to catch up on me at next weeks weigh in.

I have also just realised that I'm now half way to my Christmas mini-target :D Wow!! I've now got 7 weeks to lose another 10.5lb - something I think (and hope) I can acheive. I'm also making progress with my November challenge too, so feeling very motivated today.

Hope everyone else is feeling just as motivated. Heres to a really great week xx

(S)=Speed (SS)=SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
HiFi (HExB)

Snacks:
Chicken flavour MugShot

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS), and Salad (S)
Rhubarb MullerLight Yogurt
Weight Watchers Caramel Wafer (5 Syns)

Dinner:
Slimming World Chips with Chicken & Mushy Pea Curry (SS)

Total Syns for the day: 5

Last edited:
That's fantastic hun, well done!! :D Now we both need a kick up the backside to get right back on plan lol.

I know what you mean about the alcohol, it's definitely my weakness! Have plans this weekend though so will be keeping away from the vodka blackcurrant and lemonade :p Friday I'm having a night in as I've got to be at work at 8am on Saturday morning, and Saturday night I'm going to the cinema. Usually I'd be out Friday night and Saturday night, so this will be really unusual lol!

I just got your friend request through so now we'll be able to keep in touch and follow each others' progress :) A food diary is a great idea - it really helps me keep track and to stay motivated. Good luck xx

What are you going to see in the pictures? There is a lot out at the moment. We are not out this weekend as we are trying to decorate the back bedroom. With one committment and another we just dont get any time to do anything at the moment, so we are grabbing whenever we can to get the room finished. This however would not normally stop me from fancying a drink at the weekend, unfortunatly I have a corner shop four doors down from me - its just too convenient?

I am in work at the moment so at lunch time I am going to start my Diary - what to call it???

What are you going to see in the pictures? There is a lot out at the moment. We are not out this weekend as we are trying to decorate the back bedroom. With one committment and another we just dont get any time to do anything at the moment, so we are grabbing whenever we can to get the room finished. This however would not normally stop me from fancying a drink at the weekend, unfortunatly I have a corner shop four doors down from me - its just too convenient?

I am in work at the moment so at lunch time I am going to start my Diary - what to call it???

I'm going to see Paranormal Activity 3 :eek: Saying that, I've been planning on seeing it for about 2 weeks now lol. I really want to see it so hopefully plans wont fall through.

Oh excellent, just think of all that body magic you'll be doing without even realising it :) That's the great thing - simple things such as housework and decorating can really boost your weight loss.

I'm not sure what to call your diary. Try and think of something that stands out, that way more people are probably more inclined to take a look at it. Let me know once you've started it, I'd love to take a look :) xx

Forgot to mention - I won the raffle last night. A huge bag of potatoes, another huge bag of carrots, 3 enormous leeks and a huge turnip! :eek:

Going to use them for either a lovely hearty broth or to have with Sunday lunch (they are in the fridge staying fresh). Actually, I probably have enough there to do both.

First time I have won the raffle, and I was really chuffed with the prizes. It saves me money having to buy them, as they're items I'd usually buy in anyway - plus i've no excuse not to be getting my superfree this week :D hehe xx

Day 37, Extra Easy: 03/11/11

Morning everyone! Hope you're all well :)

I feel so so proud of myself today. Last night I went to the cinema to see Paranormal Activity 3 with my boyfriend, bestfriend and her boyfriend. We were early to the cinema, so we bought our tickets and the others decided they wanted to go to Burger King. I think I was quite possibly drooling at the sight of their Angus, Whopper and Chicken Royale meals :drool: but no, not one single chip passed my lips - such a personal acheivement for me!! :D

If anything I feel more motivated than ever today. I'm looking forward to swimming tonight - I missed it last week as my cousins couldnt make it, and I didn't want to go on my own. Last time I was swimming I managed 20 lengths, so this week I'm aiming for at least 22. I also beat my cousins last time we went, so I'm determined to keep the lead :p

I've also fully planned my meals for today, to keep myself focused and on track. I can't wait for my mushy pea curry again tonight - I've had it 2 days running already, I just cant get enough! :drool:

Hope you all have a great day on plan. Good luck to everyone weighing in today. Lots of love xx

Breakfast:
HiFi (HExB)

Lunch:
Wholemeal Roll (6 Syns) with Chicken Tikka (6 Syns), Cheese (HExA), Lettuce (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn.
Activia FF Vanilla Yogurt

Dinner:
Jacket Potato topped with Chicken & Mushy Pea Curry (SS), served with Veg. (S)

Total Syns for the day: 12

Attachments

• IMG-20111103-00010.jpg
    IMG-20111103-00010.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Happy Friday everyone! The weekend is here :D

It's such a miserable day here today, so grey and miserable. Not going to let this steer me off track however, I'm determined for a good week and another loss on Tuesday.

I'm feeling really chuffed with myself. Last night I went swimming with my cousin and her husband, who are both also doing Slimming World. I managed 24 lengths (600 metres) in 30 minutes, which is 4 more than I managed last time. I'm really enjoying swimming, and looking forward to keeping it a regular thing.

I don't have any plans for this weekend - well, I'm planning on staying in. I'm at work at 8am tomorrow morning, so tonight is going to be a quiet night in front of the TV and an early night. Saturday I'm planning on staying in, making Weight Watchers tortilla wrap pizzas and chilling in front of X-Factor and all the rest of it - maybe even a few games on the Wii for a bit of extra Body Magic! :)

I'm feeling really motivated and determined to have a good weekend. Wishing everyone else a great weekend too xx

Breakfast:
HiFi (HExB)
Coffee with Milk (HExA)

Snacks:
Chicken flavour MugShot

Lunch:
Wholemeal Roll (6 Syns) with Chicken (S), Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S) and Tomato (S)

Chicken flavour MugShot

Last edited:
:)Wow lovely to hear how motivated you are:well done:)
I love swimming and try to go 3 or 4 times a week; had to modify my SW plan as weight loss slowed at one stage and it turned out I wasn't eating enough, hehe!!
I swim 100 lengths sometimes but it's a smallish pool!
Keep up the good work:D

Oh tut tut tut, naughty me! I'm absolutely rubbish at keeping my food diary when it comes to the weekend - actually I'm pretty rubbish at just sticking to plan when it comes to the weekend! I do this every week, and every week I say I'm going to stop it. I just don't know what's wrong with me lol :doh: I was out on Friday, a Chinese takeaway and a few bottles of Cider on Saturday, and out at a Christening all day/night yesterday! Oh dear oh, oh dear lol..

Anyway, I'm not going to let it get me down. I just need to get back on plan and stay motivated - I've done it before so I can do it again! :)

Planning on a night on the Wii tonight, hopefully to undo a little bit of damage before Weigh In tomorrow night. Also going to try and have a lot of Speed/Superspeed today and tomorrow - going to make Mushy Pea Curry again tonight so that should do the job!

I would be pretty happy with a maintain tomorrow night - fingers crossed!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and managed to stay on plan more than I did lol! xx

Breakfast:
Banana
Weetabix Oaty Bar (HExB)

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA) and Baked Beans (SS) with Salad (S)
Mullerlight Coconut & Dark Chocolate Yogurt
Weight Watchers Caramel Wafer (5 Syns)

Dinner:
Mushy Pea Chicken 'Korma' (SS) with Slimming World Chips and Vegetables (S)

Snacks:
Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 7

Attachments

• Mushy Pea Chicken Korma with Chips and Veg.jpg
    Mushy Pea Chicken Korma with Chips and Veg.jpg
    491.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Thanks Lesley, pleased you found it useful hun :) xx

Oh dear, it's Weigh In tonight. I'm really nervous - in fact I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Fair enough, it's my own fault, but I feel really disappointed and as though I've let myself down. I had a sneaky peak at the home scales this morning (naughty, I know!) and I came in at 14st 4lb..meaning at that rate I'm expecting at least a 4lb gain :cry:

I feel that bad, I don't want to go to WI tonight. This is not an option though - if I don't go I'll end up falling completely off track and will be expecting another gain the following week. I need to rein myself in and pull myself together.

I was really hoping for at least a maintain this week, but I'm not feeling so optimistic now. Will keep you all updated with my official WI result tonight. Good luck everyone xx

Breakfast:
Plum (S)
Weetabix Oaty Bar (HExB)

Lunch:
2x Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot

Dinner:
2x WW Tortilla Wraps (10 Syns) topped with Passatta, Chicken (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Sweetcorn, Tomatoes (S) and Cheese (HExA)

Total Syns for the day: 10

Attachments

• WW Tortilla Wrap Pizza.jpg
    WW Tortilla Wrap Pizza.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Oh dear, it's Weigh In tonight. I'm really nervous - in fact I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Fair enough, it's my own fault, but I feel really disappointed and as though I've let myself down. I had a sneaky peak at the home scales this morning (naughty, I know!) and I came in at 14st 4lb..meaning at that rate I'm expecting at least a 4lb gain :cry:

I feel that bad, I don't want to go to WI tonight. This is not an option though - if I don't go I'll end up falling completely off track and will be expecting another gain the following week. I need to rein myself in and pull myself together.

I was really hoping for at least a maintain this week, but I'm not feeling so optimistic now. Will keep you all updated with my official WI result tonight. Good luck everyone xx

Breakfast:
Plum (S)
Weetabix Oaty Bar (HExB)

Lunch:
2x Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot
Banana

Dinner:
Slimming World Wedges
2x WW Tortilla Wraps (10 Syns) topped with Passatta, Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Sweetcorn, Tomatoes (S) and Cheese (HExA)

Total Syns for the day: 10

stevie ur doing amazin, i feel ur pain i have totally fell off the wagon, allll weeek and what i ate is uncalled for! i told myself i was finished with sw blah blah blah all the usual all because I had a bad week! im my own worst enemy! i even paid 12 weeks upfront and i still come of with the crap! but im stoppin make silly excuses and im gonna do this!! im gonna face the music 2mro night and take whatever gain i get and get on wit it! i hope u get on ok 2nte :D also wud u like to buddy up?iv just realised we r in and around same weight!xx

stevie ur doing amazin, i feel ur pain i have totally fell off the wagon, allll weeek and what i ate is uncalled for! i told myself i was finished with sw blah blah blah all the usual all because I had a bad week! im my own worst enemy! i even paid 12 weeks upfront and i still come of with the crap! but im stoppin make silly excuses and im gonna do this!! im gonna face the music 2mro night and take whatever gain i get and get on wit it! i hope u get on ok 2nte :D also wud u like to buddy up?iv just realised we r in and around same weight!xx

Thanks hun, it's great to have someone who understands. We sound so similar. It's great to hear your re-motivated and ready to get back on plan, good for you!! You can do it :)

I'm feeling a bit better, and know that no matter what happens tonight, it's not the end of the World. I'll still be gutted with a gain, but hey - tomorrow is a new week, and it IS going to be a good one!#

You're doing really well! Wow, you're not far off your mini-target of 14lb for Christmas. Just 8lb to go and you'll be there, wow :)

I'd like to keep in touch, perhaps we can keep each other motivated through the week, and especially the weekends which is when I find sticking to plan the hardest!

Getting more nervous now as I've got just 2 and a bit hours until weigh in. Please please please let the damage not be too great :fingerscrossed: xx

Back