The Princess Diaries (..and blog all in one!) **THREAD NOW CLOSED**

Day 79, Extra Easy: 14/12/11

Good morning everyone, hope all is well :)

Today I'm really feeling fantastic! Having lost 1lb last night, even after a Christmas meal out, I feel so motivated and determined to have another loss this week ahead of Christmas :D

This week I've pre-planned all of my meals, so I'll be trying to stick to that as best I can. I'm also still working towards my Bronze Body Magic Award, and this is my third week. I can't make swimming this week, as I have the second of my Christmas meals coming up on that day. However, I'm going for a long walk with Marie & the dogs tonight, and will fit in some other Body Magic throughout the week - I'm really enjoying my exercise, surprisingly :eek:

I'm also going to try and keep my Syns around the 7-10 mark this week, in order to save them for my meal on Thursday. I believe this is what helped me last week, so I'm going to give it another go.

I'm determined that nothing is going to get in my way this week, and that I will lose again at my next Weigh In on Tuesday (eek, I can't believe it'll be the last WI before Christmas!!) Hoping you all have a fantastic week too, sending some positive vibes your way! :vibes: Lots of love xx

(S)=Speed (SS)=SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
2 Slices of Wholemeal Bread (HExB) with Bacon (fat removed) and Mushrooms (S)

Lunch:
Jacket Potato with Cheese (HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (S)

Dinner:
Quorn Peppered Steak with Slimming World Chips, Baked Beans (SS) and Vegetables (S)
Chocolate from Advent Calander (1 Syn)

Snacks:
2 MugShots
HiFi Bar (6 Syns)

Total Syns for the day: 7
Exercise: 60 minutes dog walking

Attachments

• Breakfast.jpg
    Breakfast.jpg
    492.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Dinner.jpg
    Dinner.jpg
    498.8 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Day 80, Extra Easy: 15/12/11

Morning everyone, hope you're all well :)

I had a great day on plan yesterday and am feeling so much happier and in control of things.

This afternoon is my works Christmas meal, which I have no idea of the Syn value. I'm not going to panic about it though, I'm simply going to enjoy it and cut back my Syns for the rest of the week. I'd really love another loss before Christmas :D

Well, not really a lot to say. Hope you all have a great day xx

Breakfast:
Fresh Pineapple chunks (S) topped with a Coconut MullerLight

Lunch:
Tuna Salad (S) with a small Wholemeal Roll (HExB)
Chicken flavour MugShot

Dinner (Works' Christmas Meal):
Caprese Salad (Slices of Mozzarella (HExA) & Tomato with Basil Oil Dressing)
Chicken Breast in a Garlic Mushroom Cream Sauce with homemade Chunky Chips
Homemade Tiramisu

Last edited:
hope u have a lovely meal hun :D i had a 1/2 pound gain last night but im thrilled with that as i havent been good lol, trying to be good from today :)xx

hope u have a lovely meal hun :D i had a 1/2 pound gain last night but im thrilled with that as i havent been good lol, trying to be good from today :)xx

Thanks hun!! I'm really looking forward to it :) I know it's not the most SW friendly choice of meals, but it's something I know I'll enjoy and will be right back on plan tomorrow.

Wow, well done you!! :D ½lb is such a tiny gain, you'll get that off in no time! I knew you wouldn't have done half as bad as you thought! Well done for staying positive and deciding to get right back on plan, good luck! xxx

Italian Christmas Meal, 15/12/11

With the Help of Jaylou I've established that I'm probably looking at around 60 Syns for my Christmas meal tonight, not including drinks. I'm happy with this, and think it will be something I can cope with, and cut back my Syns for the rest of the week accordingly. So far this week I have only had 7 of my Syns, so I'm sure I'll be fine :)

"Caprese Salad—Slices of fresh Mozzarella & Tomato with Basil Oil Dressing (V) Dressing 6 syns per tbsp for the oil, mozarella - A choice? or maybe 6 syns tomato - free!!

* Chicken breast in a Garlic Mushroom Cream Sauce with homemade Chunky Chips - chips - if you think an average chip shop portion is 17, you won't get that many I would think, so maybe 10? Cream sauce... cream is 3.5 syns per tbsp.... you could be looking at 20 syns maybe?

* Homemade Tiramisu Italian Restaurant, Desserts, Tiramisu, average portion, per serving 20

You could be looking at around 60 syns"

Thanks again Jay for your help xx

I can't remember which thread it was (maybe this?) but your idea of having one meal off track is brilliant :) I hadn't thought of one meal off track, only a day or 'sod it'.

Works meal sounds great- yum :D

I can't remember which thread it was (maybe this?) but your idea of having one meal off track is brilliant :) I hadn't thought of one meal off track, only a day or 'sod it'.

Works meal sounds great- yum :D

Hi hun, thanks for your comment. You're right, it was one of my threads :)

I do try to be 100% on plan for all meals if I can, but knowing I was going out I knew I'd not be on plan for that one meal. I find it so much easier to just have one meal off plan, because if I make the whole day off plan, it leads to two days and usually ends up being a whole week!

I really enjoyed my meal and am completely back on plan today. It feels so good to be in control of things :D

Day 81, Extra Easy: 16/12/11

Morning everyone, Happy Friday!! :D

I'm in such a great mood today - probably due to the fact it's my last day at work for almost 3 weeks! :8855:

Last night was my works' Christmas meal, and I have to say I had such a fantastic time! The food was great and the company was fantastic - it's one of the best nights I've had in a long time! :)

I also think that I greatly over-estimated the Syn value of my meal, which is good too! This is how I worked it:

Caprese Salad—Slices of fresh Mozzarella & Tomato with Basil Oil Dressing (V) - Mozzarella as my HExA, Tomato = Free, Basil Oil (about 2 tbsp) 12 Syns.

* Chicken breast in a Garlic Mushroom Cream Sauce with homemade Chunky Chips - Chicken breast = Free, Chips - there were literally about 5 so I'm going to Syn them at about 5 Syns, and there was only about 2 tbsp of the creamy sauce = 7 Syns?

* Homemade Tiramisu - Not really a lot I could do to save Syns with this so, Italian Restaurant, Desserts, Tiramisu, average portion, per serving 20 Syns

Looking at it this way, I think I used about 44 Syns yesterday - a lot better than I had first expected. I'm still going to lower my Syns throughout the rest of the week though, just to be on the safe side.

I'm also going out for another walk tonight, with Marie & the dogs. That will be an hour or so of running around like a loonatic :D Loving my Body Magic at the minute!

So, here is todays menu - 100% back on plan! xx

Breakfast:
HiFi Bar (HExB)
Melon (S)

Lunch:
Noodles with Chicken (S), Vegetables (S) and Sweet Chilli Sauce (4.5 Syns)
Melon (S)

Dinner:

Total Syns for the day: 5.5
Total Syns for the week: 56.5/105

Last edited:
Well done for last night hun - sounds like you had a great time :) x

Thanks hun, had a great time!

How're you getting on? Just about to go and take a peak at your diary now :) xxx

Hiya! Your diary looks so good! Think I will be copying a few of your days! It all sounds lovely! :) xxx

Hi hun! Thanks for your comment :)

You're more than welcome to steal some ideas - they're pretty basic but I find them all really yummy and filling :drool:

How're you getting on? xxx

Well......am plodding along at the minute but joining a group in January! I've been doing sw for months but just don't seem to be getting anywhere I don't think it's cos it doesn't work think it's just my attitude! Lol how have you done on it do you go to a group xxx

Well......am plodding along at the minute but joining a group in January! I've been doing sw for months but just don't seem to be getting anywhere I don't think it's cos it doesn't work think it's just my attitude! Lol how have you done on it do you go to a group xxx

Oh I'm sure you'll get there in the end hun. I guess it all depends how badly you want to do it.

I'm getting on quite well, thankyou :) I've lost a stone alltogether - this is my second time on Slimming World as I had to stop attending class for a few months in the summer due to personal reasons.

I do attend class and find that this is the key to my success - without being weighed by someone else every week and having the support from Image Therapy I honestly don't think I'd stick to plan. I'm really enjoying it at the moment and have also been working towards my Bronze Body Magic Award which I will hopefully be getting at class tonight :D

I've been really good this week, apart from one meal out, although I haven't updated my food diary very much.

I weigh in at 5pm tonight so I'll let you know how I get on :) Hope you're finding things a bit easier xxx

Sending you luck for tonight hun :) xx

Thanks honey! Just been catching up on your diary and see you have had another loss! :D Well done, that's fantastic.

I'd love a loss tonight ahead of Christmas - fingers crossed!! :cross: xx

Well I did it, another 2lb gone this week :D I also got my Bronze Body Magic Award tonight too, all in time for Christmas - I am soo chuffed!! xx

Attachments

• IMG-20111220-00447.jpg
    IMG-20111220-00447.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20111220-00445.jpg
    IMG-20111220-00445.jpg
    492.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Back