The Princess is back

Pink_Princess

My weight loss journey continues:

Weight loss to date:
Week 1: 16lbs
Week 2: 6lbs

Week 3 is on Thursday im hoping for a sts or 1lb lost as not had best week.

Current size 24.

My goals:
Reach 15 stone 13 lbs.
Wear size 18.
Reach 13 stone 13
Wear size 14

Ultimate goals:
Have BMI healthy.
Wear size 12.

DAY 1

Todays planned calories: 1220
Todays actual calories: 1220

Day 1 has been good :) especially since it was rather un organised. I downloaded mfp for iphone and i love love love it so far. Username is Pink_Princessx feel free to add.

DAY 2

Done some research today on starvation mode and the wonderful 1200 mark. Turns out it takes months of being under 1200 to make your body go into starvation mode and an effective thing to do is to trick your body by one day eating 1000 the next 1200 the next 1000 and then 1500 etc. Might try it for a few weeks see how it goes.

Todays planned calories 1100.

Had a few glasses of peppermint tea this morning and got some green tea to try aswell :)

Hey sweet, glad your doing so well. Im in my first week of doing as close to 1200 as possible. I used to think I could only lose on 800 a day but it used to make me so down and tired...im finding just a few hundred more makes all the difference :) I definately wouldnt go under 1000 if you want to go that low! Keep up the good work x

Thanks hun, i know its hard to get a balanced diet on such low calories. I have started taking multi vits as im finding it difficult to eat veg all of a sudden. Hopefully just a blip due to being ill.

Todays calories worked out at 1134 so not too bad.

Upping them tomorrow then having a low day on friday.

I think cycling your calories works brilliantly but I'm never organised enough to remember what day I'm on lol ;) good luck with the veggies!!!

hiya pink, thought id drop a hello as im a glasgow girl too, and have a v similar start weight!

16lbs in one week is INCREDIBLE!!! well done you!!

xxx

The first two weeks of my dieting was on a vlcd so lost alot of weight quickly. Iv been doing cc/cycling for nearly two weeks now xx

Pink_Princess said:
The first two weeks of my dieting was on a vlcd so lost alot of weight quickly. Iv been doing cc/cycling for nearly two weeks now xx

This is a complete lie! Its been one week lol !! Time flying bye in my head :-/ haha x

No just checked mfp and its almost two weeks! What is wrong with my brain lol

Todays weight: 16 st 11 lb :-D

Total weight loss 2 stone exactly in 4 weeks (ish)

I have upped my exercise considerabley and i am walking/running 6 miles a day 6 times a week. Plus swimming 3 times xx

Week 1: 16
Week 2: 6
Week 3: 1 (whoops)
Week 3: 5

Dress size week 1 : 24
Dress size week 4: 22

Been up since 5am, Was ready and dressed by 6. Ready to head out for walk then my daughter decided to throw up :-/ poor thing.

So back to bed for her and i headed to spare room for tredmill. I woke up K as its so bloody noisey. Oops.

I managed 3.1 miles in 54 mins. I need to fit in another 3 today at some point and some weights.

Hey pp , didnt I see you on s and s?
Ive moved from s and s to cc and im loving mfp , my new obsession

feel like im a spy talking in code lol

Ive just got a treadmill and starting the c25k plan , still only walking tho , blooming hard work

anyway good luck with the new diet , might be moving my diary over to cc soon , still using the vlcd packs but boosting my calories up to 1000 then 1200 in a week or two

the move seems to be paying off so far and im a damn site happier , will be following your progress

Yes i done vlcd for just over a fortnight and then had agonising inflamation of stomach lining which was not fun lol. I kinda chickened out going back on it so switched to this. Im using mfp too but im cycling my calories and it seems to be going well.

Im loving the walking/running but cant run constant yet either :p xx

every little bit of exercise helps they say
I have a manual treadmill , so it is on a constant incline , I walk uphill for 30 minutes almost everyday , not up to running on it yet , Im sure I could if it was a flat treadmill , but its all exercise and its better than what i was doing ...zero!!

The inflammation sounds awful , not surprised you didnt want to go back , its certainly not for everybody

Was up at 5am today, managed 8 miles on treadmil. A mixture of power walking and running. Took me around two and half hours, my legs are like jelly.

Since iv been doing a biggest loser atyke calorie deficit i.e onkybeating calories iv burned iv been roughly losing a pound a day, if not two days. Another 1lb off today :) this will no doubt slow down but enjoying it while it lasts.

Im aiming to have lost 3.5lb this week, so thats by wednesday.

Going swimming with daughter this afternoon, no lengths as i have to hold her but it will hopefully help with toning.

I have lost 5 inches from my stomach and an inch and a half on each thigh. Arms havnt chanhed yet - cmon bingo wings!! Lol

My Brother has just text me to say he is running bootcamp for 6 weeks! Woohoo!!

He is a trainer in a gym i cant afford lol but when he runs the bootcamp he usually gives my partner a pass so this time im going :-D

Back