The Princess is back

Pheonix i have reached a turning point, its like a switch has been flicked and i do think its because of exercise. I dont want to eat rubbish anymore because im working so hard and my energy levels are fab. People have told me this for years and i never believed them :-/ whoops lol

X

my problem is time , I want to do it everyday , I have the motivation and energy in the mornings , but only have the opportunity on tues sat and sun

all the other days im working from 8am until 530pm , and i never feel like doing it in the evening

Thats were im lucky because im a stay at home Mum now i just take her with me. Poor soul must be bored lol x

i work from home , but im a childminder , so cant exactly go on it when im working , I have once gone on while a little one slept , but i defo need to make sure i have time for a shower too before they wake up , and they dont all sleep so soundly
will just have to make up for it doing extra on the days i can
i know how much of a difference it makes , not just to your calories , but to your self confidence too
i glad you are finding it such a revelation , maybe you should sign up for the marathon next year lol

Oh god! 26 miles of running :-/ im jn agony after 8 i can barely walk down stairs lol and that was run/walk

6 miles down today :)

I have lost so much weight from my face, loving it

Didnt do any exercise yesterday , Ive got a stomach bug so spent all day on the couch feeling sorry for myself, I did lose 2lb though :-(
6 miles is awesome , well done

Aw thats rubbish, nothing worse than feeling sick :-/ hope u feel better soon x

Pheonix2010 said:
Didnt do any exercise yesterday , Ive got a stomach bug so spent all day on the couch feeling sorry for myself, I did lose 2lb though :-(
6 miles is awesome , well done

I pressed send too soon, well done on ur 2 lbs :-D i jumped on scales this morning and 2lbs for me too since Wednesday, hopefully will mean 2.5/3 by wi on wednesday.

I really noticed a massove difference in my legs today, my trousers are falling off. I cant remember the last time i saw 16 stone 8 so im really chuffed, looking forward to 15s, shouldnt be too long at this rate x

youre doing amazing , im so jealous , im dying to get on it , but just feel so queasy still,
Isnt it great when you see your body changing , I scratched my knee last night and thought I felt a bone that I hadnt noticed before , always had chubby knees ha ha

Pheonix2010 said:
youre doing amazing , im so jealous , im dying to get on it , but just feel so queasy still,
Isnt it great when you see your body changing , I scratched my knee last night and thought I felt a bone that I hadnt noticed before , always had chubby knees ha ha

You're best getting back to feeling 100%. I can't wait to have knees LOL x

I've spent most of the day spring cleaning, im a total neat freak, it annoys everyone but today K is happy because he gets peace to watch tv lol its his day off this week.

I love giving the house a good clean , did mine the weekend before, but as im a childminder it never stays clean for long , nice while it lasts though and good to keep active :)

Well I have decided i am going to do Slim and Save this week. I've lost my appetite with recently for some reaso so may aswell make most of it lol i only have a weeks worth.

Todays weight:

16 stone 7lb :)

Thats 2 stone 4lb gone forever :)

16 stone 1 this morning :)

2 stone 12 gone forever

Had a few days on shakes, but been back to calories counting for 2 days at 1200

Back