The Princess is back

Wow well done! X

15 stone 12 :)

This diary has been neglected as i am really busy just now, and trying to fit in so much walking and running really fills up my time.

I had gp on friday for my pill and my blood pressure is normal :) a real nsv for me as health is my priority now, looking good is obv a close second lol.

I have a christening tomorrow, feeling super excited as i managed to buy a dress from Dorothy Perkins which I havnt done in years.

Wow you are doing brill! I tend to lurk on here without saying much but I wanted to reply because you are really inspiring me lol. I use to walk 5 miles a day mainly to help me feel happier after quitting smoking. I loved walking because my mood would change, my skin always look great after too plus it's helps with weight loss. Think I will dust off my joggers and start walking again!! Can I ask how many calories you are having a day roughly and do you increase it when you have walked that day? Keep up the good work :) x

weepingwillow said:
Wow you are doing brill! I tend to lurk on here without saying much but I wanted to reply because you are really inspiring me lol. I use to walk 5 miles a day mainly to help me feel happier after quitting smoking. I loved walking because my mood would change, my skin always look great after too plus it's helps with weight loss. Think I will dust off my joggers and start walking again!! Can I ask how many calories you are having a day roughly and do you increase it when you have walked that day? Keep up the good work :) x

I cycle my calories so some days i can have 1600 and others 1200. I aim to eat healthy with lots of protein and the exercise takes care of the rest xx

Another 2.5lb off this week. I am now 15 stone 9 :)))))))

I am a size 18 for first time in a looooong time :)

Officially waved goodbye to Evans and New Look Inspire. Hello normal clothes

15 stone 3

Running is going well my fitness levels hav changes dramatically. Been really busy recently and had a short break so exercise kinda went on back burner x

Back