The prodigal dieter returns

*Sally Cinnamon*

Forgive me Slimming World I have Synned....

Hi everyone, I am attempting to come back to the fold.... I have previously been a SW member and a MM poster, however I went on holiday and it all went not so much pear shaped but barrel shaped, I piled it back on with a little extra for good measure ....I joined Curves last Wednesday & have had 2 sessions now, will try to combine this with the slimming world plan....
I will not be attending classes as using the money to go to curves and found this site much more motivational than the class I am able to attend. I have made a batch of soup and salad for lunch so here goes xx

Hi Sally

Nice to see you back again! Well done on taking back control- good luck on your new journey, mate

xxxx

Hello and welcome back xx

Welcome back! xx

Hello Sally

Welcome back to MM and as you know its a fab forum with tons of support. We all start from scratch and if you feel you are in need of extra support we have a Support Group Thread on here "From here to Eternally Slim". Share recipes, good days, tips and discuss bad days and this gives great motivation too. Good luck with your journey. xx

Thanks guys xx

Well hello doppelganger! :D:8855:

Seems that there are two of us with the same impeccable taste in music :D

This could get confusing... :D:D:D

Well hello doppelganger! :D:8855:

Seems that there are two of us with the same impeccable taste in music :D

This could get confusing... :D:D:D

Love it... could be strange I agree, I just logged in with my old account, never thought to check for new users, sorry fellow roses fan.... my mates say my music taste is stuck in the past too ...pah, what do they know xx

Back