The ramblings of a Dieter!

Auzelia

Hi,

So yeah this is my new 2012 rambling post, about my journey towards being skinnier.

I have been doing the plan half heartedly since September 2009, and im still only around the stone mark.

So here goes.

I have during the xmas and new year week put on 5lbs so that I am starting at 210lbs. I would like to get to 150lbs but im going to take it 10lbs at a time.

So my new week begins tomorrow the 2nds of January and I weigh in on a Thursday.

Let the rambling begin :D

Good morning diary,

I am just awake. Not up yet so my day is still 100% so far.

Going to feed the kids then me.

I have ready brek in the house but I need to check first if its a b choice.

well I checked and it is but only with a ryvita of which I have none in the house. I have some oat bran but thats for a cake or something palatible.

Breakfast has thus consisted of 3½ boiled eggs and an apple.

Got a 750ml bottle with sugar free squash in it as well.

Good luck. It is a good idea to set small targets as you have. That is easier to reach and move on to the next target.

Well I decided to turn today into a red day.

Tho it was a pretty pathetic attempt as I totally forgot to have lunch.

Dinner consisted of 2 malcolm allan braveheart burgers.
ontop of 2 hexb rolls and 2 slices of hexa cheese.

Must try harder tomorrow.

Now to find out the syn value of the smartprice foam sweets.

well my little therapy book online, Here I am again for my daily 15 minutes.

Breakfast has not been eaten yet as I am scared shitless, we have a red weather alert for winds and everytime im in my kitchen all I can see is this HUGE tree and I keep thinking its gonna fall.

Kids are all still asleep so will get my breakfast once they wake for theirs, so atm I am drinking my hunger away. Not quite the right way to do it but .........

Not sure what kind of day im going to have. I am thinking EE. As I fancy parma ham wrapped cod loin with puy lentils and some veggies. Not sure on lunch yet tho.

I dont even know why I do this "healthy eating plan" there are not enough hours in the day to actually eat.

Breakfast was ..... Nothing!

Lunch was ....... a greggs sandwhich!!!!!!!!!! I did put back the steak bake and the chicken bake.

Dinner was ½ syn .. it was parma ham wrapped cod loin pan fried and then oven roasted, carrot and celeriac mash, with puy lentils and asparagus.

395822_10150578853341349_617461348_10923346_829838336_n.jpg

It was delish!!

I went to asda as I realised I cant snack on anything in my house and got, wholewheat cracker breads, ryvita originals and primula light. Plus various other wee bits.

Back