The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

Ohh Katie so sorry to hear you had a rough wkend but the good thing is it's over now hope your feeling much better??

What a non-scale vicotory though sticking 100% that is an amazing achievement dont think I would of been able to do that, I would of felt sorry for myself and had something to eat!! Your defo going to be down on Tuesday hun I wouldn't worry about it your still in the zone that's all that matters :)

All good with me once I get passed this week I will have beat my 3 week curse :) counting down the days :) x

I am so glad i managed to stay 100%, usually that would lead to failing going on my previous attempts. I was down yesterday but only by 4lbs .. not exactly thrilled at it but know i can't be disappointed.

How you doing? x

Hey Katie how are you now? Feeling any better? Xxx

I feel much better thank you .. virus has gone and now on my third week.

Seen your amazing loss ... how fab are you? i'd say super fabulous :) xx

You sound as if you are so in the zone and that is the most important part of any diet. Hope you are feeling better and keep up the good work. You'll have the weight off in no time1

I am in the zone and it feels great. I am feeling better thank you.. you are doing amazing :) x

Wohoo Katie is back and fighting fit :) all good here had a bad night last night but feeling fine 2day :) this week will be a dodle for ya after having that nasty virus :) 4lbs is fantastic hun especially as you had such a big loss the first week!! Well done thats a stone in 2 weeks :) x

Wohoo Katie is back and fighting fit :) all good here had a bad night last night but feeling fine 2day :) this week will be a dodle for ya after having that nasty virus :) 4lbs is fantastic hun especially as you had such a big loss the first week!! Well done thats a stone in 2 weeks :) x

Thank you :)

Oh glad you are feeling fine and still going in WEEK 3 .. Whoop we are week 3'ers lol.

x

Day 18 for me and still 100% .. i've made it past the length i lasted last time (17 days) so that is one mental block gone as it was really worrying me. A mini goal achieved for me. Been thinking about my next mini goal and decided it is to get in the 18st bracket by Xmas (10lbs) so here's hoping i achieve it. Mini goals are very important to me and really make a difference with having so much to lose.

Last night i was so hungry, i sipped water but the hunger just wouldn't subside so i got in the car and drove to Tesco as i've nothing to eat in the house. I was sat in the car park for about 20 minutes arguing with myself .. (people probably could see me lol) I then went into Tesco and bought some bubble bath, a face pack and nail varnish, none of which i needed as had all at home but i had to buy something . Madness really!!!

Just thought i'd share lol :) x

Good for you Katie! That shows real strength of mind - not silly at all!
You're in the zone now, keep it up!

.... And FWIW.....a girl (especially a Lipotrimmer) can NEVER have too much bubble- bath.

Good for you Katie! That shows real strength of mind - not silly at all!
You're in the zone now, keep it up!

.... And FWIW.....a girl (especially a Lipotrimmer) can NEVER have too much bubble- bath.

Thank you Denise :)

I could open a Boots with all the beauty stock i've got lol x

Far from stupid - sooo strong! I think I'm going to spend all the money I'm saving on food and junk in Boots lol
Spent £35 yesterday on Xmas party make up - including gold sparkle eyeshadow and gold glitter nail polish. Can't wait to wear them! Am planning on teaching myself smoky eyes this weekend as hubby is night shift all weekend and think I will need to distract myself!

Well done again on not caving and for sticking 100% last week when you were ill xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 18 for me and still 100% .. i've made it past the length i lasted last time (17 days) so that is one mental block gone as it was really worrying me. A mini goal achieved for me. Been thinking about my next mini goal and decided it is to get in the 18st bracket by Xmas (10lbs) so here's hoping i achieve it. Mini goals are very important to me and really make a difference with having so much to lose.

Last night i was so hungry, i sipped water but the hunger just wouldn't subside so i got in the car and drove to Tesco as i've nothing to eat in the house. I was sat in the car park for about 20 minutes arguing with myself .. (people probably could see me lol) I then went into Tesco and bought some bubble bath, a face pack and nail varnish, none of which i needed as had all at home but i had to buy something . Madness really!!!

Just thought i'd share lol :) x

Well done katie for getting past your mental block :) my mental block is next wednesday when I get passed that I will be delighted :)

Have to say I'm having a tough day already started feeling hungry at 10 even though ive had 1.5 litres of water already :( just got a cup of tea hope this helps I see people eating and im like oh i would give anything to be able to eat that :( heres hoping this passes soon !!

If that happens again and you go to go to tesco to buy food just log on here and post it before you do anything im sure plenty of us would talk you out of it and hopefully make you feel better :) You will defo meet your mini goal by xmas :) x

Far from stupid - sooo strong! I think I'm going to spend all the money I'm saving on food and junk in Boots lol
Spent £35 yesterday on Xmas party make up - including gold sparkle eyeshadow and gold glitter nail polish. Can't wait to wear them! Am planning on teaching myself smoky eyes this weekend as hubby is night shift all weekend and think I will need to distract myself!

Well done again on not caving and for sticking 100% last week when you were ill xxx

Thank you Susie :)

Oh i am useless at make up and always wanted to do the smoky eyes .. you'll have to let me know how easy it is.

I have never been big on make up and hair as always thought what's the point as people won't notice them they'll notice my wobbly arse or jelly belly lol.

Pampering passes the time though and takes the mind off food doesn't it :) x

Well done katie for getting past your mental block :) my mental block is next wednesday when I get passed that I will be delighted :)

Have to say I'm having a tough day already started feeling hungry at 10 even though ive had 1.5 litres of water already :( just got a cup of tea hope this helps I see people eating and im like oh i would give anything to be able to eat that :( heres hoping this passes soon !!

If that happens again and you go to go to tesco to buy food just log on here and post it before you do anything im sure plenty of us would talk you out of it and hopefully make you feel better :) You will defo meet your mini goal by xmas :) x

Thank you yes we can :)

Aww really sorry to hear you're having a rubbish day .. just look at the food and say to yourself that it won't taste as good as being slim feels!! I was exactly the same yesterday where i was hungry and the water did nothing .. managed to ride it out and i know you can too, you really can :)

Here's hoping i meet the mini goal .. you set yourself any? x

It totally does Katie! I bought some bio oil and cocoa butter the other day to try to avoid stretch marks and saggy skin so been putting that on every night to distract myself

It totally does Katie! I bought some bio oil and cocoa butter the other day to try to avoid stretch marks and saggy skin so been putting that on every night to distract myself

Do you find it is working?

I have been using Palmers stretch mark cream but doesn't seem to have done anything yet :( x

I haven't lost enough to tell yet lol but my skin is lovely and soft :)

My mini goal is to get by week 3 aswell and another one is to loss a stone between tomorrows weigh in and refeed on the 18th December really hope I get it !! x

My mini goal is to get by week 3 aswell and another one is to loss a stone between tomorrows weigh in and refeed on the 18th December really hope I get it !! x

You'll do both .. i know you will!! Good luck with both :)

Are you finished on the 18th or is it a Xmas break? x

You'll do both .. i know you will!! Good luck with both :)

Are you finished on the 18th or is it a Xmas break? x

Oh its just a xmas break defo straight back on it in January. It's so annoying because I want to have xmas dinner and I also want to drink for new years so I have to stay off LT for the week in between which is really annoying because I really didn't want to be taking such a bit break
:( but im hoping that I will loss enough between now and xmas that when I come back in January I can loss any xmas weight and still get to goal by Feb. My goal is to just be a BMI of 25 that is my biggest wish!! x

Katie a major double achievement for you! Well done on staying so focussed girl!
That Day 17 looming was playing on your mind and now you REALLY know you've conquered!
And giving yourself that talking-to at the supermarket was just what you needed to weigh up the pros and cons of giving in and going back to square one. You KNOW where you're going now and what's so possible to achieve with just a bit more time and effort. Oh hun, it's gonna be so worth it! And you can treat yourself to a make-up class to learn how to top it all off with a bit of glam! That's what I'm planning anyway as an at-goal prize!!
You're amazing hun! Have a great 100% weekend xx

Shivie, that's a great idea! Better than looking like a drag queen which is what usually happens when I try to put proper make up on and you totally both deserve it for doing so well

Hey Susie! Yes I've accomplished the drag queen look quite well also!!! Doesn't really do for office day-wear more's the pity!! We must each start an at-goal fund now and splash out on ourselves when the magic day finally comes. Nice new haircut/colour, make-up lesson, maybe even an appointment with a personal shopper as I find I'm still heading straight for the shapeless "hide-everything-possible" type of clothes when looking around. Will soon be time to get into a new frame of mind to show off what we've accomplished! Can't wait!

x S

I went to the bobbi brown counter for my wedding make up and the girls were great. I got someone to do it for me for the day but have to admit my understated make up has improved dramatically!
Keep meaning to go back for the proper lessons that they do were they show you how to do one side then you do the other to match then I think the cost is deducted from the cost if you buy the products

susieg77 said:
I went to the bobbi brown counter for my wedding make up and the girls were great. I got someone to do it for me for the day but have to admit my understated make up has improved dramatically!
Keep meaning to go back for the proper lessons that they do were they show you how to do one side then you do the other to match then I think the cost is deducted from the cost if you buy the products

Come see one of us at Benefit! We're better haha!! :) xx

Back