The Ramblings of Katie85 - My LT Diary

Katie85

Silver Member
Seems most people have one of these and they seem a massive help so thought hey why not.

It is day 9 for me on my third and last attempt (third time lucky lol) and my head and heart have never being this committed and in the right place. The first time it was all about changing for my ex (ridiculous i know) and he was no help at all, i had some great losses but went on holiday and never got back on it. The second time was just 2 months ago and i wasn't ready .. so i failed. This time it is all about me and me wanting to change, and needing too. I know i'm ready too.

The first week flew by but i had a torrid time with the water intake and was forcing it down in the first 3 days. I make sure i get the right amount every day which is important and hope soon i get to the point where its not forced at all.

Day 3 was the hardest as had a banging headache and today is pretty tough going but this forum, as always is helping so much.

Thank you for all your support so far guys .. couldn't do it without you all xxx

hi hun, put the previous attempts behind you and just know that you can do this! you are here doing it now and its now that matters! when ever you need someone to talk to hun we are all right here :) xx

hi hun, put the previous attempts behind you and just know that you can do this! you are here doing it now and its now that matters! when ever you need someone to talk to hun we are all right here :) xx

Aww thank you. I will make sure this is my last time and the time i'm successful. I've never felt so positive about it.

Using this forum helps millions .. knowing everyone is the same boat or being in it :) xx

Welcome honey and this site is amazing for support and encouragement on this very strict diet. Its not easy to stick with so don't beat yourself up over past attempts! Its now that counts!

If you need us just post and somebody will respond or offer support to keep you from caving. You CAN do this honey :D x x x x

Welcome honey and this site is amazing for support and encouragement on this very strict diet. Its not easy to stick with so don't beat yourself up over past attempts! Its now that counts!

If you need us just post and somebody will respond or offer support to keep you from caving. You CAN do this honey :D x x x x

Thank you ...you're right that its this time that counts and i making sure i make it count :)

This forum rocks!!! lol xx

You can do it sweetie... you've done the hardest bit!!! x

Thank you .. you're right the first week is the hardest, if i can do that i can do it till the end xx

Hi Katie

Hows day 10 for you ? I think I feel the exact same as you I'm doing this no matter what I don't care what the scales says my work clothes are already starting to hang off me (they were extremely tight 1.5 weeks ago) so its amazing to say the least. Why don't you create a ticker Katie and watch it move happily east :) Glad to hear you are doing this for yourself and no one else :) Are you over diet coke yet? x

Hi Katie

Hows day 10 for you ? I think I feel the exact same as you I'm doing this no matter what I don't care what the scales says my work clothes are already starting to hang off me (they were extremely tight 1.5 weeks ago) so its amazing to say the least. Why don't you create a ticker Katie and watch it move happily east :) Glad to hear you are doing this for yourself and no one else :) Are you over diet coke yet? x

Hello Yes we can :)

It is much easier than yesterday that is for sure, i was so weak and lethargic but full of energy today. Defo doing this no matter what ... oh i'm so happy that your work clothes are loose whoop :) my stomach (where i carry a lot of my weight urgh) seems less bloated as does my face lol. How are you feeling?

I don't know how to do a ticker .. really useless lol.

I have not touched a drop of diet coke but still want to .. i think i'll need a lot more than 10 days.

Katie :) x

That brown fizzy stuff is too addictive isn't it?! Well they say it takes 21 days to break a habit so that's not too long away!!
If you want instructions on the ticker thing just click on the Tutorials link at the header of this page. It's pretty easy to follow.
Will be following your diary with bated breath hun!

x S

Shivie said:
That brown fizzy stuff is too addictive isn't it?! Well they say it takes 21 days to break a habit so that's not too long away!!
If you want instructions on the ticker thing just click on the Tutorials link at the header of this page. It's pretty easy to follow.
Will be following your diary with bated breath hun!

x S

You mean ketobreath!! Urgh! Haha xx

Hows it going honey?? Hopefully your finding it a bit easier x x x

How are you doing Katie?

xx

Hey Katie

How are you getting on ? When is your next weigh in? x

Hows it going honey?? Hopefully your finding it a bit easier x x x

How are you doing Katie?

xx

Oh i've had the most rubbish weekend ever .. had a virus which totally wiped me out. Spent most of it bed :(

I stayed 100% though but that was the easiest bit as didn't feel like eating at all, the hard bit was actually having the three shakes each day, i failed as i only managed one Saturday but had all two and half yesterday.

I just hope it doesn't effect my weigh in.

How are you ladies? xx

Hey Katie

How are you getting on ? When is your next weigh in? x

Hello. My weigh in day is every Tuesday but dreading it now :(

How are you getting on? x

Aw sorry to hear you've been unwell honey. As long as you kept up your water intake you should still have a good loss. But don't get disheartened if it isn't a big number ...the point is you stayed 100% ;) that's a huge goal in itself! Get Well soon honey x x x

Aw sorry to hear you've been unwell honey. As long as you kept up your water intake you should still have a good loss. But don't get disheartened if it isn't a big number ...the point is you stayed 100% ;) that's a huge goal in itself! Get Well soon honey x x x

Thank you :)

I feel much better today anyway but just worried that although staying 100% the not having all my shakes over the weekend will have a negative affect on the scale ... oh well just hoping for a loss as that's all that matters.

I drank loads of water yes ... i knew that was even more important than normal. Thank you again xx

As long as you stayed 100% and kept your water intake up you should have a loss :)

Don't just worry about the scales ;) ...measurements are another great way to boost your confidence about it going well :) x x x

Oh i've had the most rubbish weekend ever .. had a virus which totally wiped me out. Spent most of it bed :(

I stayed 100% though but that was the easiest bit as didn't feel like eating at all, the hard bit was actually having the three shakes each day, i failed as i only managed one Saturday but had all two and half yesterday.

I just hope it doesn't effect my weigh in.

How are you ladies? xx

Hello. My weigh in day is every Tuesday but dreading it now :(

How are you getting on? x

Ohh Katie so sorry to hear you had a rough wkend but the good thing is it's over now hope your feeling much better??

What a non-scale vicotory though sticking 100% that is an amazing achievement dont think I would of been able to do that, I would of felt sorry for myself and had something to eat!! Your defo going to be down on Tuesday hun I wouldn't worry about it your still in the zone that's all that matters :)

All good with me once I get passed this week I will have beat my 3 week curse :) counting down the days :) x

You sound as if you are so in the zone and that is the most important part of any diet. Hope you are feeling better and keep up the good work. You'll have the weight off in no time1

Back