The RD Story: My ups and downs!

I don't really want to get out of rhythm by changing my UDs and DDs but today, I'll have an ID (intermediate) and not have the full 2000 ish cals. I'll also take the dog for an extra long walk and maybe go to the gym if there's time later. Everything should balance out then.
Then it's back to a DD tomorrow.

Don't know what compelled me to eat crap - I mean, I don't even LIKE pink and whites! - but I suspect there will always be little demons inside me just waiting to spring up at the strangest moments. Sometimes I'll be able to combat them - other times I'll succumb and end up eating stuff I wish I hadn't. I think the important thing is to not then feel I'm totally defeated and carry on down the binging road but to STOP, take stock and put some damage limitation into action - which is what I'm doing today :)

HI RD, I would remain calm, it's not like you had a huge plate of fish n chips is it? Those pink and white marsmallow things are only 59 cals and the gems can't be a lot. So you had maybe 700-800 cals. Still very low.I think your mindset is good and to have a not too mad UD will sort the whole thing out. Just don't go too low today!

Love

i under stand about not upsetting the rhythm of the diet.so the ID then getting back properly tomorrow sounds the best compromise.
don't beat yoursef up over the swets.if you used to catastrophise failings by bingeing as you describe then y'days glithc was more like a victory than a fall!

Hi all
Back to a DD today and I feel like I need it. I picked quite a bit on yesterday's UD and now I feel my system needs a rest!

When I say picked, I don't mean huge amounts of total rubbish but apart from my three meals, I had a pear, two jumbo snack-a-jack chocolate rice cakes, two go-ahead yoghurt biscuits and a packet of crisps. It was enough to make me feel a bit sluggish though and today my tummy feels a bit 'sore'.

My three meals were fine:
Breakfast - A bowl of porrige drizzled with honey.
Lunch - Small tin of tuna in brine with a leafy salad and three ryvita dark rye biscuits. CD bar and a coffee.
Dinner - A small chicken breast, braised in lemon sauce with mixed peppers and a handful of hawaiian mix (this was an experiment and was absolutely gorgeous) served with broccoli and carrots. Had a CD mousse for dessert.

Had the sad news that my ex-mother in law passed away yesterday. My girls had driven to Kent to try and be there but she died half an hour before they arrived. Their dad (my ex) was there with her when she passed away so that's something I suppose.
Even my youngest went even though she isn't related. After hubby number 1 and I had split, I still used to take the girls to see her regularly - she really liked Steve (current hubby) and accepted our daughter as another grandchild. Sophie used to call her 'Granny Faraway' because we had to travel all the way to Kent to see her. :)

So we're waiting to hear when the funeral is going to be: I know I'll be welcome to go if I want to ... me and my ex are on very good terms and I also get on really well with his partner so there'd be no animosity.

Anyway, a peaceful DD today: good luck JBs, whatever day you're on :wavey:

Sorry20to20Hear20Your20News.jpg

hugs
kaz xx

sorry about Ex-MIL she sounded the sort of MIL that they don't make enough of.

glad diet going ok.When do you W/i next ..due soon isn't it?

Had the sad news that my ex-mother in law passed away yesterday. My girls had driven to Kent to try and be there but she died half an hour before they arrived. Their dad (my ex) was there with her when she passed away so that's something I suppose.
Even my youngest went even though she isn't related. After hubby number 1 and I had split, I still used to take the girls to see her regularly - she really liked Steve (current hubby) and accepted our daughter as another grandchild. Sophie used to call her 'Granny Faraway' because we had to travel all the way to Kent to see her

Very sorry about your ex-mother in law this is a sad time for you and for your girls.

fetch.dll

Hope you're ok RD, sorry to hear of your loss.

Fingers crossed for you that JUDDD is the diet for you. Not heard anything for a couple of days!

You okay RD? So sorry to hear your news:(

Just a few issues getting to me ... keeping a low profile for a wee while but I'm OK (sort of) - thanks for asking :)

Just a few issues getting to me ... keeping a low profile for a wee while but I'm OK (sort of) - thanks for asking :)

Take care RD!

..and don't be a stranger for long. Hope you are fully 'OK' soon.

Dizzy x

Back