The really slow loss team!

Aww thanks everyone, it's always nice being surrounded by a friendly bunch of fellow weight losers! I can't believe this is my 6th time back at SW - I joined this forum so that there will not be a 7th time lol weigh in tomorrow been 100% but have been feeling really crap all week, recovering from a cold and I had been eating about 6 lozenges per day for the last week not realising that potentially they could have lots of syns in then... Damn! I'm hoping it won't effect my weight loss too much though :p

Just saw another geat Yank term on MFP and had to share............

"Scale wh0re" - I am 'fessing up.....I am soooooo one of these :8855::8855::8855:

Oh, and did I mention I have actually been mad enough to order a boxed set of 4 JM workouts? I am just waiting for the men with the white coats to turn up on my doorstep ;)
Sorry - I thought they'd already been and carted you away and were actually sneaking into the Matron's room to talk to us :8855:

Last edited:
Ooh I've enjoyed tonight. I've had olives, chicken, Sw chilli and rice, a big chunk of cake and over half a bottle of wine. Could just drink another bottle lol. Ooh I had a small onion Bhaji too. I am wanting more food So I might have more chilli. Got massive period pains and am due for a smear tomorrow I'm already a year over due. Typical.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wi for me tomorrow night, kinda dreading it as I know I will put on and be back in 13's - only been in the 12'a one week and I think I have messed it up.boo hoo

Feel like I'm going backwards and forwards like a yoyo!

Bad couple of weeks, back up to 14st 6.

Total lost - 11lbs.

Grumpy Greedyguts tonite...just started Avon so been really busy!

me AGAIN i did it. and with my weights. jesus it was a lot harder!!! ive got pains in my lower stomachg again on the sides, its when i do the jumpy cardio (skipping and especially butt kick) i get a massive stabbing pain in my side, where you would imagine your ovaries being. not sure what that is all about so having to take it a bit easier on those exercises, hoping level 2 doesnt have so much jumpy things in it. ive completed day 7, gonna re measure, i think my measurements may have gone back up cos im so so bloated. im on a mission to drink more water today and do success express with minimal syns.

Good on ya Lou! Stabby pains in the side are probably stitch - just take it easy and go at a steady pace not like mad thing!

There is still lots of jumping around in Level 2 in trh cardio section, but there is more plyo work in the plank position than jumping up and down on your legs....... still half kills you though :eek: I have to do Anita's versions of these which involves less jumping and more stepping pacing as my wrists are just too weak to hold up the extra stone+ of fat that I shouldn't be carrying!

It got so late last night by the time Al has finished watching his cr8ppy TV programmes to do the shred, so I missed out another session :rolleyes: I am going to set up our little TV/DVD in the guest room and that way I can shred when I have time during the evening (between other jobs that is!) rather than have to wait until he decides he has had enough and goes to surf the web which is what I do now......... it's a PITA sharing screens :(

Take it easy my lovely and go at your own pace.... if you get stitch take the 5 second break JM offers - I know loads of folks on MFP who do this regularly in Every set and are still doing OK!

it wasnt where you get a stitch, it was alot lower down on the inside of your hip and its as my foot hits the floor, i nearly fell to the floor with the pain, it brought tears to my eyes, i thought i was getting a hernia or something lol. ill just have to take it easy. well ive done my measurements again, cos that gain is still winding me up lol. i feel so bloated today but am still sporting some impressive inch losses.

day 1
waist - 33
bust - 40
arm - 13.5
navel - 41
upper hip - 42
lower hip - 43
thigh - 25
calf - 15

day 7
waist - 32
bust - 38.5
navel - 37.5
arm - 12.5
upper hip - 40
lower hip - 41
thigh - 23
calf - 15

so 12 inches in 7 days. really chuffed with that!! cant wait to see what another week brings!!

I just ordered the 30ds yesterday. Can't wait til it comes as everyone seems to have great inch losses which is what I'm after. I don't care what the scales tell me I'm way more about how I look, feel and how clothes feel on me. Well done, looks amazing so far! 7 days and amazing results. X

charl_young said:
I just ordered the 30ds yesterday. Can't wait til it comes as everyone seems to have great inch losses which is what I'm after. I don't care what the scales tell me I'm way more about how I look, feel and how clothes feel on me. Well done, looks amazing so far! 7 days and amazing results. X

Ooh good on ya Hun. You'll love it xx

Wee half off for me this week! Well chuffed after my chips n cheese and pakora at the weekend!

Evening my lovely Tortoises.

I'm heading back to Blighty tommorrow and won't be back in Spain until 8th May.
I'll have my netbook and the dongle but as mobile signals are pretty dodgy where MIL lives and most of the other places we'll be visiting too I won't get on very often.

Have a great 11 days without me and good luck everyone.

Enjoy your time in the UK Bev - I know you won't enjoy the weather :(

A sneaky 1lb off today - quite unexpected really. I have also lost around 4 inches overall this month so I am not complaining!

Oh, and I got my Club 10..... just

:D

Last edited:
hey pom have a nice time, as annya said the weather is pretty grim atm :( hope it doesnt spoil your fun x

annya- yay well done you!!!! wooooo!!!

well i had a great day yesterday on plan, only had 2 syns all day (i went way over on wednesday so wanted to pull it back a bit) and wasnt hungry at all. i made chicken kievs for tea using quark, garlic and lemon juice. i used skinless boneless chicken thighs then wrapped in back OMG they were sooooo delicious! really satisfied my comfort food craving.this weather is sooooo depressing. i have loads of gardening to do and i cant do it cos my garden is actually flooded. my grass desperately needs cutting and i need to turn over and seed the back garden as its all mud but atm it looks like a river. will it ever stop raining?? they said we were having a flood and its done nowt but rain since. come on summer we need you!!

conlou1 said:
hey pom have a nice time, as annya said the weather is pretty grim atm :( hope it doesnt spoil your fun x

annya- yay well done you!!!! wooooo!!!

well i had a great day yesterday on plan, only had 2 syns all day (i went way over on wednesday so wanted to pull it back a bit) and wasnt hungry at all. i made chicken kievs for tea using quark, garlic and lemon juice. i used skinless boneless chicken thighs then wrapped in back OMG they were sooooo delicious! really satisfied my comfort food craving.this weather is sooooo depressing. i have loads of gardening to do and i cant do it cos my garden is actually flooded. my grass desperately needs cutting and i need to turn over and seed the back garden as its all mud but atm it looks like a river. will it ever stop raining?? they said we were having a flood and its done nowt but rain since. come on summer we need you!!

Said were having a DROUGHT not flood. Derrrr

Back