The really slow loss team!

Ouch, I did a stint of them last year I was heading to Bulemia land, couldn't sleep at all and stuff like that. Hope the help now, I found half the battle was getting help with it anyway - so good work you xx

exiguous said:
Ouch, I did a stint of them last year I was heading to Bulemia land, couldn't sleep at all and stuff like that. Hope the help now, I found half the battle was getting help with it anyway - so good work you xx

Aw sorry to hear that. Mines for serious pms due to lack of regular periods and panic attacks. Thanks i tried them in the past but could t get on with then and it took me months of intense self help and counselling to pull me out of it this time I don't have the strength to do that nor the time lol. It's nice to not feel angry all the time.

Thanks Ann x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

conlou1 said:
Welcome exiguous

:( audfen. Agree with the others measure yourself Hun. Please don't give up, by giving up I presume you mean go back to over eating or not eating healthy? That will only make you gain lots of weight and that will make you feel dreadful, your so close, take the pressure off a bit, does it really matter if you lose nothing til your wedding? The alternative of giving up would mean gaining before your wedding and that isn't what you want. Just keep doing what your doing I bet next week you have a great loss once your body recovers from all that exercise your doing

Well I think my tablets are working already, I feel a lot calmer and relaxed I haven't shouted for days and don't feel like I'm gonna explode anymore and I'm actually smiling. Got weighed today and I lost another pound just from trying to make better choices and only eat when I'm really hungry. I just feel so much better about everything-finally lol

Thanks hun xxxx its for our first anniversary in june i want to be at target but i dont think i will be but ill be happy with a few lbs loss before then xxx

I've been 100% today but I'm so hungry still it's unreal. I just want to over indulge in naughty treats! I've eaten a lot of superfree but my tummy's rumbling. I have some syns left so I'll have a curly wurly. Why am I finding it so hard to stick to plan!! :(

LisaC said:
I've been 100% today but I'm so hungry still it's unreal. I just want to over indulge in naughty treats! I've eaten a lot of superfree but my tummy's rumbling. I have some syns left so I'll have a curly wurly. Why am I finding it so hard to stick to plan!! :(

I feel the same today but am not REALLY hungry I have eaten my 3 meals and had fruit and yogurt so am ignoring it. I refuse to give in and I'll feel good tomorrow when I know I didn't give in. Come on well resist together x

Good for you Lou! Lisa I hate those days as well but I tend to allow myself something I crave because I give in and often don't want it then!

Oh god! I have the worst hunger attack! I just want to eat but I've been really good today and after a bad weekend don't want to ruin a good day! I have no Superfree so nothing to quickly pick at! Aaahhhhhh! I hope I fall asleep in the next 10 mins or something full of syns might happen! X

Lou - I'm glad the meds have kicked in fairly quickly as it's lovely to hear you sounding so much happier.

Audfen - you had a blumin' good loss lat week if I remember rightly as you were on the naughty step with me! It might just be a mixture of your muscles holding water after a new exercise regime and the scales doing their own thing. Just keep plodding on chica and don't you dare give up.

Welcome exiguous - sounds as though you'll fit in well here.

Felicity - nice to hear from you hun.

I gained this week - 0.3 kgs (0.66 lbs) so am a way out of target range. But I'm having a mental battle with what target is!!! :D

I have maintained at +/- 3lbs on my original target of 11:13 since 22nd October when I saw this on a non-official weigh day. Apart from Xmas when I was on hols and would have been just 1 lb outside range, and 2 weeks ago when I would have been just ½ lb over range. Oh - and one week where I would have dropped 3 lbs out of the bottom of range - but I had spent 48 hours in the bathroom being very ill (bottom being the operative word :D).
I probably wouldn't be too worried now if my target was 11:13 as I'm actually only 2.95 lbs over this so still in range.

But I reset to 11:10 due to being "age'ly" challenged on my height (i.e. I've shrunk due to getting old :eek:). Hit it and immediately bouced back up again.

The other thing is I do keep playing around with things to see what I can eat to maintain rather than lose weigh (I think I know how to do this !!!!) - and it obviously isn't working. I'm probably eating too much bread (which I've avoided for 18 months) and too many extras.

So I'm really going to have to have a couple of 100% weeks again to lose a bit.
But I have got to work out how to maintain at some point as I don't want to be on a "diet" for ever. Yes I know I'll always have to stick to SW principles - and I can live with that - but I don't want to have to continue to totally avoid everything that bloats me that I like (pasta and bread).

Sorry - that's my little rant over. Thank you for calling and have a nice day :D

I meant to say but my post disappeared lol

stressed....mega stressed and stressed. but thanks for asking! major problems with finances are taking its toll on me/family/life etc. but you seem chipper at the minute so that is brilliant to see!

I gained this week - 0.3 kgs (0.66 lbs) so am a way out of target range. But I'm having a mental battle with what target is!!! :D

I have maintained at +/- 3lbs on my original target of 11:13 since 22nd October when I saw this on a non-official weigh day. Apart from Xmas when I was on hols and would have been just 1 lb outside range, and 2 weeks ago when I would have been just ½ lb over range. Oh - and one week where I would have dropped 3 lbs out of the bottom of range - but I had spent 48 hours in the bathroom being very ill (bottom being the operative word :D).
I probably wouldn't be too worried now if my target was 11:13 as I'm actually only 2.95 lbs over this so still in range.

But I reset to 11:10 due to being "age'ly" challenged on my height (i.e. I've shrunk due to getting old :eek:). Hit it and immediately bouced back up again.

The other thing is I do keep playing around with things to see what I can eat to maintain rather than lose weigh (I think I know how to do this !!!!) - and it obviously isn't working. I'm probably eating too much bread (which I've avoided for 18 months) and too many extras.

So I'm really going to have to have a couple of 100% weeks again to lose a bit.
But I have got to work out how to maintain at some point as I don't want to be on a "diet" for ever. Yes I know I'll always have to stick to SW principles - and I can live with that - but I don't want to have to continue to totally avoid everything that bloats me that I like (pasta and bread).

Sorry - that's my little rant over. Thank you for calling and have a nice day :D

rant away, you are always so helpful and kind to everyone else you have to get that support back! It is a challenge isnt it 'maintaining' because it then becomes normal to eat a bit more of 'this and that' and wham your 2lb heavier (yes that is me) the success as ever is recognising you need to get back on track, and getting back on track is another skill LOL

good luck duckies!!

Felicity- sorry to hear your going through the mill a bit.

Pom- I'm dreading the maintaining bit if im honest cos I imagine it must be really hard not to relax a bit too much once you hit target. Especially when in order to lose weight we've all had to try extra hard and it's takena long time. I hope you manage to
Find a happy medium hun

Well I resisted last night!! I used all my syns & ate so much superfree it was unreal, not sure why I was so hungry!!

Pom - I'm always reading/hearing that maintaining is so much harder than losing. I always heard my C say to up your syns & HEX's so you're doing that right but I guess it's finding what works for you. Trial & error sadly x

There is also a phrase that I repeat to myself when I’m having a bad day that keeps me on the straight and narrow.
Being fat is hard. Losing weight is hard. Choose your hard!

and the final bit of this phrase is actually:
Maintaining is even harder!

Back