The really slow loss team!

Latte said:
Well after all that planning they didn't do the salad as only certain ones do I am so annoyed. I don't eat chicken and the cut out pizza is still 25 syns as it is 500 cals.

The only other veggie dish non pizza was the baked aubergine so I had that as really no other choice since it said on SW not to have the bosco salad due to the fried mushrooms and avocado.

I try to plan and be good and I just can't win as there really was nothing else and my friend had already ordered

25 syns sounds a lot but 500 cals for your main meal is about right. If your eating out maybe calorie counting would be better on those days? Stick to no more than 1500 for the day and then the next day get back on Sw? It seems silly that you felt you couldn't have a pizza that was only 500 cals cos when converted to dumbs would take you over. If you were to convert 75g of pasta which is the average portion size of pasta into calories it's almost 300 yet this is free. Calories are calories. It's better to eat healthy foods as Sw promotes but I think taking it back to basics on the days your not able to control your food may just take the pressure off x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

conlou1 said:
25 syns sounds a lot but 500 cals for your main meal is about right. If your eating out maybe calorie counting would be better on those days? Stick to no more than 1500 for the day and then the next day get back on Sw? It seems silly that you felt you couldn't have a pizza that was only 500 cals cos when converted to dumbs would take you over. If you were to convert 75g of pasta which is the average portion size of pasta into calories it's almost 300 yet this is free. Calories are calories. It's better to eat healthy foods as Sw promotes but I think taking it back to basics on the days your not able to control your food may just take the pressure off x

Syns not dumbs. Damn phone

2 on tonight boo hoo!

Never mind. Back on it tomorrow in earnest! I gained 3.6lbs in a fortnight (I didn't weigh in whilst I was on holiday so it was 13 days between weigh ins by the time I got home last week).

First official weigh in since then is tomorrow and I know for a fact I haven't shifted it all - I haven't sneaky peeked for a couple of days as I made a promise to myself that I would not stress over daily weighing, but I was only about 1.5lbs down (carb bloat coming off) when I last sneaked a look on Monday morning and I doubt I will shift much more than that.

Be back to report in tomorrow after I have been next door to weigh in (yes my lovely neighbour has my scales to stop me stressing!) - we can do this, must try harder next week is all
:bighug:

My WI day tomorrow too, and I've doing the shred since Sunday and walking a lot, so fingers crossed it shows for me! X

Annya said:
Never mind. Back on it tomorrow in earnest! I gained 3.6lbs in a fortnight (I didn't weigh in whilst I was on holiday so it was 13 days between weigh ins by the time I got home last week).

First official weigh in since then is tomorrow and I know for a fact I haven't shifted it all - I haven't sneaky peeked for a couple of days as I made a promise to myself that I would not stress over daily weighing, but I was only about 1.5lbs down (carb bloat coming off) when I last sneaked a look on Monday morning and I doubt I will shift much more than that.

Be back to report in tomorrow after I have been next door to weigh in (yes my lovely neighbour has my scales to stop me stressing!) - we can do this, must try harder next week is all :bighug:

Fingers crossed you have Hun.

I have I have shifted 2.6lbs of my 3.6lb holiday gain this week. Hopefully I should have got the last pound off by next week and be back where I started three weeks ago...... Progress? Hell no! But at least I haven't gained even more - always look on the bright side of life as the song says ;)

Seriously though, I don't regret a single ounce of that gain, I wasn't going to go on an expensive holiday paid for with hard earned cash and be on a diet, especially with less than a stone to lose. Full fat Greek yoghurt (no 0% Fage in Lindos!), honey, hot white flatbreads dipped in herby olive oils and pistachio ice cream were my downfalls, but I enjoyed every last lick and won't feel bad about the gain.

Onwards and downwards girls - we can do this............

annya, if you dont mind then it dont matter hunni, the fact is you enjoyed it, it wasnt a huge gain and you WILL get it off, your in the right headspace...i can tell, and your gonna nail this last stone i can feel it, i bet that pound plus more is off by next week.

im changing my weigh in day back to a friday, i dont know why i changed it to a wednesday...i always have mid week gain, i still dont know why, its really odd. i dont have set meals on certain days and i certainly didnt over eat, the only thing i can think is i tend to have pasta once a week and im wondering if it disagrees with me and ive maybe not knowingly been having it the same day each week? i go up by 2-3 pounds but then the next day its gone again, its happened for a few weeks now. i dont get it at all. anyway...this morning im weighing in at 10.11 and 3/4 and my new goal this week is to stop getting weighed every day, i need to move my scales away from the bloody bathroom its too easy to step on them!!

also, can anyone explain this to me.....the last 2 days ive had a stramge feeling of panic about the fact ive lost weight, i dont understand it, i felt almost scared? it was weird, i guess i kinda cant believe ive got to where i have as i never ex[ected to get here, and for some reason when i was thinking about it yesterday i felt a bit weird. maybe because id told myself i wouldnt lose it the fact i have has proved me wrong but i dont understand why i feel a bit panicky about it. im not going to stop what im doing as i wangt to get to target but i dont like this weird feeling...anyone shed any light?

3.5lbs for me!! As I was about 15'2.8 last week, and was dead on 14.13 today! Yay!! Nearly 4lbs in fact! Wow, I'm so happy :)

3.5lbs for me!! As I was about 15'2.8 last week, and was dead on 14.13 today! Yay!! Nearly 4lbs in fact! Wow, I'm so happy :)

WOW go you!!!! naughty step for you lady AND i think you have to buy a round in? youve dropped into another stone bracket aswell!!!! you must be over the moon and you deserve to be thats a great result im so happy for you xxx

Yep drinks are firmly on me! Thanks Lou, I've been doing SW for 4 months so to finally get a big goal is so good! I can't wait to see what the scales say after another week of doing the shred. :) xx

I have really small losses I am 9 stones 12 and I want to lose that 12 pound. It just isn't coming off my consultant has now told me to limit my syns to ten ill try my best. I'm glad I'm not the only one having small loses! X

I have really small losses I am 9 stones 12 and I want to lose that 12 pound. It just isn't coming off my consultant has now told me to limit my syns to ten ill try my best. I'm glad I'm not the only one having small loses! X

hi rosie and welcome, that last bit is the hardest to get off and judging by your avatar your well within your healthy bmi range so youll have to work extra hard to lose that last 12 pounds.

Thanks Lisa :)

How are you feeling today? A little better I hope x

annya well done !!!!!!!!!

lou you are heading for change hunny, you have entered a phase of life with a weight you never thought you would see! you have let go of a part of the old you and are heading to new things!maybe your a bit scared to lose the old you, but remember you havent changed its just a physical loss...but its a loss al the same.

conlou1 said:
hi rosie and welcome, that last bit is the hardest to get off and judging by your avatar your well within your healthy bmi range so youll have to work extra hard to lose that last 12 pounds.

Don't b fooled by my my picture I was wearing a steel boned corset done up so tight I could not breath haha made me a size 8 and I'm usually a size 12 it hurt but was worth it x

Back