The really slow loss team!

Nope cos I'll prob put a bit back on next week then go back to my half a week off routine lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe you sound like my consultant woodland girl!!! Think slim think slim!! Hmmm the planned Chinese takeaway might be the flaw in the plan x

Hi everyone! Just found this thread. I am firmly in the slow losers club due to being on steroids and methotrexate for my crohns disease :(
Also limited exercise wise due to recovering from a badly broken foot last September!!
As my consultant says: a dripping tap still fills a bucket!!

Lovely to have you along pinpant! We might just have to ban some members who get big losses :) lol
Sorry to hear about all your pills, sw is all about hope though, so you stick with it and will get there!
Tx

Woodland girl said:
Lovely to have you along pinpant! We might just have to ban some members who get big losses :) lol
Sorry to hear about all your pills, sw is all about hope though, so you stick with it and will get there!
Tx

Meanie :p lol

No, jealous!!! ( but also so pleased for you!)
Still, got yet another pair of trousers back on that were too small, so happy about that!
My butt is disappearing but my thighs seem bigger! Lol

well done everyone who lost...
my joy was short lived, i had a gain of 1 and 1/2 lb this week, but was very much deserved... im blaming st. patricks day.... :( hoping to be back on track this week, drinking loads of fluids in the hope it'll give me a kick start!

Well done for keeping on track Emma! I just had a grapefruit and glass of water so I will be peeing all evening ! Lol
Stay with it! T x

We might just have to ban some members who get big losses :) lol

Don't worry, I think I'll make up for them next WI. We have friends visiting at the moment and with being on holiday means they want to eat out all the time! So cheap at lunchtime in Spain but doesn't help me and I'm sure I'll gain this week. Oh well, have to catch up the next week!

My butt is disappearing but my thighs seem bigger! Lol

I think its the smaller butt that makes the thighs look bigger. Where as my thighs and butt are actually bigger.

Its so odd , i can tell by certain clothes.
Ive been riding alot now 5 weeks, my ankles, my neck,face,back, arms and belly, are all slimming down. Thighs and Butt are a realy odd shape. I keep tellng myself its storing it for a big loss.?

I also used to lose it on my hips first, now as im older it does seem the areas as mentioned are twice as hard to shift.:)

not sure where mine is coming off from, tummy I think

can I join you please??? I am a SLOW looser. started sw 09/09/10, weighed in tonight. have lost 6 lbs so far

Hi Alex! Nice to see you

Well, I am being such a slow loser I might have put a pound on!! Grr
Official ( at home) weigh in tomorrow...
Hope you are all cheery!

thanks woodland girl, i'm aiming for a lb off this week :)

grrr totally bad day yesterday, so I'm going to confess to you guys (this is my new 'home' ;) )

I had a huge piece of white crusty bread with butter and 6 chocolate covered biscuits, a malteaser bunny, a twirl, mcd's quarterpounder with cheese and bacon, medium fries, medium still fanta, sugar donut, half iced ring donut, rolos, flump and two treatsize choc bars :S
It started when DH wanted breakfast at sainsburys, and I thought I'd be able to contain it to just the bread and biscuits, but then my sister-in-law wanted to go to mcd's. I'll be lucky not to gain this week.

Crys! That all sounded very yummy! Lol. Well done for confessing and I guess some extra grapefruit water and walking are called for! Have a good day!
Tx

I was sat here thinking exactly the same!! :D I wanted to eat everything on your list!!
Draw a line under it Hun and start again but don't punish yourself we are all human at the end of the day. It's all fine in moderation you don't eat like that everyday xx

Delighted to say I lost 1.5lb this week:)
Have had a terrible cold for over a week, which meant no exercise was possible, as I felt so lousy, so I am HAPPY, really!:D

well done holidaygirl, that's brilliant :D

Well after yesterdays off plan day, I now don't feel hungry at all today. Have had two alpens and thats it. I need to plan the week and get refocused.

Back