The really slow loss team!

Crys said:
Does it really taste like cardboard?

Lol I don't think so I'm converted to it!! You do need at least a full laughing cow triangle per slice otherwise it's really dry or a 1/2tablespoon nutella does the trick for me. I smash it into crumbs n put it in baked beans as part of my breakfast n I know u can put it into chillis like that too (obv b careful if ur family is eatin the same) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woodland girl said:
I am so proud of our little team!! great losses everyone!
Well done Jenny I saw from elsewhere you are in the 9 stone bracket now too!!!

Thanks sweetie! I have only by 1/2lb and only for a couple of days. I'm off on holiday Saturday so won't b on here n won't b on plan either but I don't want to ruin all my hard work!!
Ever since I joined this group I seemed to have stopped being such a slow loser lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Does it really taste like cardboard?

I am getting used to it:made SW lemon curd and it softens it a bit, and is quite yummy (well the lemon curd is!)
I agree re the cheese triangles, 1 per scan bran, with ham and tomatoes/salad is an ok lunch:)
Let you know if it works, tomorrow:eek:

ummm breakfast usually yog with fruit and alpen,
lunch mugshot/supernoodles or leftover dinner plus alpen and orange or apple,
dinner varies alot but carbonara/bolognese with mushrooms, or gammon with chips and baked beans or spag and omelette
or chicken and rice/noodles is common.
Think I would enjoy this menu! I was just finding that my weight was a bit stagnant so tried a few ee days. Cant say its extra "easy" for me, but will see what the scales say on Monday. If no change then I may revert back to my red and green, really prefer them tbh!!!

uh oh, been naughty today :(

oh help guys i put 1lb on thiss week i just can't do it at mo these last few weeks have been hell......been quite good this week too so the only yhing i can think off is that the last few weeks have finely caught up with me.....boohoohoo....it would probably help if af made a visit but she's 3 months late already...ffs.....what to do gonna start a fresh today any help when the carb cravings hit please most needed cause on thursday i was really good all day and by t time the carb cravings became unbearable.....i had shreddies for brekky, salad and chicken for lunch and crisps and choc at 5pm ooops had to weight till gone 7 to eat as hubby was on ot......so fed up with myself but i just can't resist those needs when they hit

Lost 1lb this week, so pleased as I was off plan last weekend, so the scan bran worked, hehe!:D

oh help guys i put 1lb on thiss week i just can't do it at mo these last few weeks have been hell......been quite good this week too so the only yhing i can think off is that the last few weeks have finely caught up with me.....boohoohoo....it would probably help if af made a visit but she's 3 months late already...ffs.....what to do gonna start a fresh today any help when the carb cravings hit please most needed cause on thursday i was really good all day and by t time the carb cravings became unbearable.....i had shreddies for brekky, salad and chicken for lunch and crisps and choc at 5pm ooops had to weight till gone 7 to eat as hubby was on ot......so fed up with myself but i just can't resist those needs when they hit
Hi there, just draw a line under and start again, just tell yerself that nothing tastes better than being in a dress size smaller. We all know how you feel, it really is a rollercoaster of emotions, losing weight, but with renewed determination you will get there hun

well saturday started off well then with it being nice we had a bbq so 2 burgers and 1 hotdog later it went to pop...however my drinks were low sugar well the majority of it was the schnapps ain't lol but lemonade was but really enjoyed it so hopefully cause i was stood cooking it and i was good all day it will conteract it....mmm wot do u think?

Hi holidaygirl, well done to you. So how do you manage to eat that scan bran ewwwwwwwwwwwww lol

SW lemon curd or chesse triangles/quark,ham and tomatoes, times are desperate:D

I did it again :( Back on track today, gutted that I've now had another pair of jeans rip between the thighs. Can't afford new ones, will be living in leggings I reckon :(

Stayed the same, luckily.

Back