The really slow loss team!

better not or you'll get the boot ;)

well done hon

I hope you get it hon. When do you weigh in?

Ooops, my planned naughtiness showed up on the scales:plus 3:eek:
I enjoyed our celebrations this week, though and back on track today:)

4th weigh in tonight, hoping for a loss, have been away, but really tried to stay on the plan - fingers crossed

WI tonight here too. have hand on heart only managed 1 day on plan this week, but clothes feel looser, so have to wait and see.

very pleased with a 2lbs loss (over 2 weeks) and been away

Hi.
Have just been having a quick browse through here. I too am losing weight slowly but that's how I like it. About 3 years ago I lost 2 stone in 2-3 months and it probably took less than that amount of time for me to pile it all back on again.
I currently weigh myself once every 2 weeks and tend to have lost 1-2lbs each time :)

Hi loganberry - welcome and it seems like you are doing well. I av a loss of 1.2 per week but it started fast and now is sloooow. Still, going down and that is the main thing.
Hope you all have a great day everyone!

Hello ladies!! I'm baaaack!!! Back from my jollies and first weigh in tonight!! Good god!! I wonder if they gave a gainer of the week award cos I think I'm gonna break some kinda SW record tonight lol!
Wanted to get back on plan when I got home Saturday but can't get motivated!! Hopefully tonight will shock me into gettin into gear n im going right back to basics!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4.5lb on

Lol I know technically it's two weeks tho so not bad all in all. I've picked up my scan bran from class. Emptied and defrosted my fridge and filled it with lovely slimming food! My OH is away this weekend too so no temptation to drink and I'll have a nice slimming world curry instead of takeaway. It will come off in the time it went on!! X

Well - I didn't expect that

Hi all - back from 2 weeks in blightly and the weather was glorious!
Ate out, drank a lot and to my surprise I've lost 2 lbs over the last 2 weeks!
This may well be explained by the fact that I have been on antibiotics for the last 7 days for a tooth abscess which you can't drink at all with. They don't just make the antibiotics less effective (which is the norm) but will actually make you really ill! The tooth has been wobbly for ages and I keep getting infections so the time has come to say goodbye!
Off to the dentist next week to get rid of the bloody thing. :yuk: I hate dentists!

Well done everyone else who has lost whilst I've been away - especially some not so slow losers by the look of it! You'll get chucked out of our little group if you're not so careful! lol

Been off plan for 2 weeks and 5lb back on in that time. So quick to go back on isn't it!:eek:
As the 21st celebrations end, my 50th is looming in 2 weeks so decided size 16 new dress(es) will have to do and fret about it all in June, once birthday/Florence trip over:)

Back