The really slow loss team!

2.5lb gone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2.5lb gone
What you still doin' here? This is supposed to be the slow loss team! LOL

Well done Jenny - fantastic loss. Keep it up and it looks like you've only got a few pounds to go

Haha I was working hard to get my holiday weight off so I can start afresh now!

I know isn't it funny, since we've all joined this group our losses seem to have sped up a bit.
I have noticed that my losses have sped up since changing my contraceptive pill as well, that and the lovely scan bran lol x

. . . but I am starving!!! Eat eat eat!!
Must be the time of year! I've been doing this now for weeks and not had any hunger pangs. This week though, like you I have been absolutely fanished. Keep grabbing fruit to eat but it doesn't satisfy the craving for chocholate so grabbed one of my yummy chocolate covered rice bars and said "hang the 6 syns" . . . lol

Hi Pomette. I think it is because I have been running each morning. I am having 2 breakfasts! Lol. All free and heb though.
Tonight is homemade pizza and shop chips, I need it!!! Yum yum

Ah - I'm on a green day. Stuffed peppers (currently in the oven), roasted mushrooms and a big salad! May well have some melon after too!

For anyone who ever said "only a pound"

I found an old thread on SW with a very nice poem about this. I've posted it on my diary and it's really apt for us "slow losers" so go on, have a look.
For anyone who ever said 'Only a Pound'

Last edited:
1.5lbs off for me too!
Well done all you losers!

Can I join this slow loser group please
I average 1 lb a week sometimes 1/2
Sometimes 1/2 on :(
It was fast for the first 3 weeks but not now .
I know people say it the best way to lose but sometimes ( most times) it Doesnt feel like it

Mel x

Thanks I'm looking forward to slowly ploding on towards goal with similar folk as me ... This time next year I will be the slim goddess I have always dreamt of being ..ahem lol

Hi everyone!

I've just found this thread and feel I belong here, my losses average at 1/2lb per week (9.5 pound in 18 weeks). I eat all my syns and maybe this is where I'm going wrong. I'm eating more superfree and more speed foods this week-fingers crossed :)

Have a good week all.

1/2lb off this week back to my slow losing lol. Didn't have any of my secret weapon last week though so gonna up the scan this week lol. 2.5lb to my next award x

Thanks for the welcome Woodland girl :) I'm hoping this week will be a bigger loss than normal but to be honest all lossess no matter how small all add up, so its worth sticking with it even if its mightily slow!

Anyone in the slow loss team found anything that really helps bump up their losses ???

gobolino said:
Anyone in the slow loss team found anything that really helps bump up their losses ???

Scan bran!!! Heehee! The ladies here know my love of the stuff. It is an acquired taste but great topped with nutella yummy :)

Back