The really slow loss team!

Oh JennyC I love a bit of scan bran, topped with banana or in cakes..... I dont think I could be trusted with Nutella though!!!

Woodland girl, I sometimes feel like that when I've stayed the same. Other times I feel positive about it and think of it as being a masked loss, that really I was entitled to.....and it'll show up next week. You have to feel in the right frame of mind though, BUT if you do thinngs do seem to fall into place better on the plan. Its just tough getting your head in gear isnt it. Good luck for this week.

Anyone in the slow loss team found anything that really helps bump up their losses ???
The two that do it for me are speed fruit (my fave combo is melon & strawberries but I have to be careful as I'm allergic to strawberries) and drinking lots of water.

Sts this week. Sigh. Not enough exercise, so will have to do something about that. Just don't feel like it!!
I know the feeling re exercise. I have been SOOO lazy recently.

As you get nearer your goal it gets more difficult and the last stone often causes people the most grief. Don't despir WG - you will get there.

STS for me too!:sigh:
To be expected really after all the food I ate last weeek with having a visitor here, but disappointing never the less.
Stuck at the "stones barrier" AGAIN! Oh well next week!

I feel so frustrated too. I KNOW I must not give up, but would love to see a change on the scales. Went for a quick run this morning, had to force myself, but of course I feel great now ;-)

I feel so frustrated too. I KNOW I must not give up, but would love to see a change on the scales. Went for a quick run this morning, had to force myself, but of course I feel great now ;-)
Well done WG for getting out and about. I think I need to force myself to go out on my bike. As I said I am being so lazy at the moment - my only excuse is that I've been a bit snuffly for days and just don't feel like doing ANYTHING!

Ah - off to Bridge club soon and intend to go for a ride when we get home so will check back in then!

Well this the first time I have looked at minimins since Friday cos I have broken my diet :( and have been too ashamed to admit it .. It's my weigh in tonight and dreading it I went to a wedding on sat buffet, chocolate fountain with unknown number of gorgeous goodie , alcohol until it was coming out of my ears ( actually would have been less calories to consume if it really did come out of ears) then the dreaded sunday hangover munchies . Not even bothering to write it all down but I guess I won't be able to moan about losing weight slowly this week anyhoo wish my luck cos I'm gonna need it xx

Dont worry, pick yourself up, dust yourself down and carry on.

Exactly what I need to do, to get back on track:)

Argghh!! Terrible week :( been really good meal wise but I've been renovating a new house so there's lots of tea and biccys for the builders and even though I took fruit I end up snaffling biscuits cos I was hungry :( I really want my scales at home to start showing the same loss as SW (under 10st) but it seems to be stuck at 10 lol. 6lb left to target, just loosing my motivation now with it all. Think I'm looking at a STS or 1/2 this week - was gettin used to my bigger losses lol

Anyway moan over xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

HI WG - went to bridge, came third which wasn't too bad but couldn't face the bike when I got home from the supermarket. So just went for a nice stroll round the village in the glorious early evening sunshine. Felt much bette for it too so thanks for making me go out.
Depending on how hot it is tomorrow (forecast for over 30c) I plan to cycle to some friends - only about 2km away but over rough tracks so feels more like 3!. That should wake the endorphins up again. Thanks WG for the push

Very well done Pommette! I think it is weird how much we don't want to walk/ run/ bike but once we have done it we feel soo good! Why don't we remember the good part? Lol
X

Depending on how hot it is tomorrow (forecast for over 30c) I plan to cycle to some friends - only about 2km away but over rough tracks so feels more like 3!. That should wake the endorphins up again. Thanks WG for the push
Currently 32c - so not going out on the bike just yet! Will get frazzled. Going to cycle round the tracks later on when the sun is less strong and reward myself with a diet coke at my local bar on the way home.

Very well done Pommette! I think it is weird how much we don't want to walk/ run/ bike but once we have done it we feel soo good! Why don't we remember the good part? Lol
X
Agree completely. Just need to keep remembering to do it. But with my brain which seems to forget thinks far too rapidly these days that's a problem.
Now what did I say I was going to do tonight?

Back