The really slow loss team!

. . . Would be nice to speed it up though eh? Lol
X
I certainly could do with a miracle speed up. I'm stuck at the moment - STS last week and I'm not hopeful for this week either. Not sure why. 6 out of 7 days I'm on plan and even on the 7th I might just have a few extra syns which in theory are within my weekly allowance.
I think my body is afraid of seeing a 12st xx on the scales! lol

Last edited:
And mine is scared to ever drop below 13. I'm afraid I probably have no suggestions that you haven't already tried. (or that work for me ha ha) Plenty of melon I seem to find makes me wee a lot ;) don't know if that's good! Lol. :D

Mines dropped below 10st - on SW scales only!! I've hidden my home scales for a week, maybe if I stop looking it will come on it's own! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After sts last week, this week 1.5 gone! Yeah!!!
Must try run more this week again. I think like many others I am on a 2 week cycle. Some weeks nothing then it comes off the next week.
Have a good one everyone!

Could I join you please?I have lost 1/2 stone in a year even though I stick to plan. My thyroid is underactive but I'm not sure if that is the reason. I left sw and tried ww but put on even though I stuck to it.The consultant all but said I was lying so I came back to sw which I feel more comfortable with anyway.I had my fiorst wi last Monday and lost 1.5 lb which was very poor compared to the other new ones.Been good all week used 60 syns so far(including takeaways so pleased with that). 2nd wi tomorrow.

What a dreadful thing for that ww consultant to imply. How rude of them. I wouldn't feel disheartened by your loss it is still coming off (this is what I tell myself) plus slow and steady wins the race!! :)

Must try run more this week again. I think like many others I am on a 2 week cycle. Some weeks nothing then it comes off the next week.
Well done WG - I think I also am moving to the 2 week STS/Lose cycle too!

Could I join you please?I have lost 1/2 stone in a year even though I stick to plan. My thyroid is underactive but I'm not sure if that is the reason. I left sw and tried ww but put on even though I stuck to it.The consultant all but said I was lying so I came back to sw which I feel more comfortable with anyway.I had my fiorst wi last Monday and lost 1.5 lb which was very poor compared to the other new ones.Been good all week used 60 syns so far(including takeaways so pleased with that). 2nd wi tomorrow.

Welcome Louisedan and well done - losing weight with thyroid problems is never easy. AND I'm with Christine about the consultant at WW. I would probably have punched her!

Woodland girl said:

Woohoo!!! X

2¼ lbs this week - YIPPEEEEEEE :D
Definitely on a 2 week cycle at the moment - last week STS, this week made up for it.

It means I am under 13 stone (at last) and also got my 3½ stone award!

Not too hopeful for this week though. Got more friends staying all week so will undoubtedly be going out for meals etc.

Well I can recomend a weekend of arguing with other half and stressing out all bank hols cos this is clearly more effective on the scales I usually lose minimal but did 2.5 lb this week so ha in your face hubby ( I'm not still angry honest the weight loss made me too happy to carry on the arguing :) )

Well done everyone else on thier loses xx

Someone on the team must have been out with the fairy dust cos I lost 2 lb. Can't get over the fact I've lost 2 weeks on the trot. wont last though!

Can I join this thread please ladies....I'm also a slow loser with 20.5 lbs lost since January! That's only after a very flukey 4lb loss last night!!! That has never happened!!!!! S

MrsS2010 xxx

Some dust needed my way!! Realised today I got my stone award on 30.3 and still haven't reached my 1.5st yet, so I've been battling half a stone for 2 months!! Ridiculous! Feeling very disheartened at the min :(

1lb on well done to all those who lost.
I am on it 100% this week no more messing about!

Hey Jenny, I can't see you stats but I seem to remember you are close to target? I hear it gets harder to lose!!! Magic fairy dust coming your way... X

Woodland girl said:
Hey Jenny, I can't see you stats but I seem to remember you are close to target? I hear it gets harder to lose!!! Magic fairy dust coming your way... X

Hi WG!
I'm about 6lb off target now. I'm gonna up my superfree this week and hopefully boost my losses x

Back