The really slow loss team!

Woodland girl said:
Well done on your pound Jenny and have a great birthday! X

Thanks WG!

Well done on your pound Jenny and have a great birthday! X
And from me too!
Just visualise a 1lb of butter - and that's what gone.
Maybe more will come off next week, it can often be delayed, and doesn't always happen in the weeks when you've done loads of hard work.

Pommette said:
And from me too!
Just visualise a 1lb of butter - and that's what gone.
Maybe more will come off next week, it can often be delayed, and doesn't always happen in the weeks when you've done loads of hard work.

Hehe I doubt it's coming off this week Pomette. I have eaten an obscene amount of none SW food but right now I don't care haha!! X

Well done everyone. Did weigh in this morning. 2 weeks I weigh myself. Only lost half a pound!! Do I win the award for slowest weight loss ever?! God it's so frustrating. Any suggestions? :(

No, you you don't win a prize for slowest cos a gain is slower ;-)

There are loads of good ideas on threads here somewhere - tips for weight loss or something. Drink lots, count syns, eat lots and keep on at it!!

Well done on your half loss!! X

Ha ha thank you. Trying to be positive thinking at least I didn't put any weight on like I thought I had. More super speed next two weeks. Loads of melon x

Well Saturday I was down 1 lb for the week, Sunday I was back up and today down half!! So, means I officially sts this week booo! My body is teasing me!! Only 2 lbs til my 2 stone ....!!

1lb off for me.

Like you WG I was 2lb down at mid-week. But then 2 meals out put a kybosh on that!

sts. Getting cheesed off now-Followed it 100%,put in food diaries.Where Do I go now?I'm in my danger zone now cos I'M getting disheartened and I always seem to binge at this point.

Oh I am sorry louisedan. That's rubbish. I hope someone will be able to advise you on your diaries and maybe trying some new things. All I can say is just don't give up. Giving up means weight back on, you don't want that. Keep going, exercise eat well be stubborn. You can and will do this!! X

Only on my second week.Have a stone to loose which is the same stone i've been trying to loose all my life!have just turned 39 and said to myself i want to loose it and forget about it and not be 65 and still trying.Anyway, just wondering if SW works for people with not so much to loose.Lost 0.5lb first week so hoping for better things this wk but clothes or anything dont feel any looser so am getting a bit disheartened but will wait til Weds anyway and see how i did.Feel like im eating loads of food but am sticking to the plan

sts. Getting cheesed off now-Followed it 100%,put in food diaries.Where Do I go now?I'm in my danger zone now cos I'M getting disheartened and I always seem to binge at this point.
Lousiedan - have you got a diary on here? If so tell us where it is and we can all have a look. If not start one and we can try and help.

Also are you doing EE? Although I know it works for a lot of people it just did not work for me. I'm a slow loser anyway - usually only pound a week - bit on EE it was 1/4 lb a week. I found I was seriously overeating on EE becasue I could have as much of everything basically as I wanted.

Some suggestions:
  • If you are doing EE try swapping to red / green days.
  • Drink LOADS of water
  • Eat melon and berries
  • Try Superspeed Soup or a soup made from loads of green vegies
Hope some of these ideas might help.

Please can I join this group? Have been doing Slimming World since start of April and have found my losses are really slow. Have also stayed the same a couple of times. Looking to offer support to others who are in the same position.

Well after my birthday going on for about 3 days I've struggled to get fully back on plan and I've deffo gained this week. I'm ok about it (although I'll prob not be sayin that after WI lol) and I've enjoyed everything I've eaten lol.
Going for FF week next week!!

Ive posted my diary for today-do you think someone could have a alook over the week for me. I'm really grateful.x
Found your diary - and posted you a comment. Suggest you put the link in your sig too to encourage others to have a look.

idiot that I am I've posted it in the weight loss diary thread. Anyone know how I can move it?
There's a thread here where you can ask Pierce to move it.
http://www.minimins.com/forum-technical-support/12-how-ask-help.html

Back