The really slow loss team!

STS for me :sigh:

Better than a gain honey......... and no verbal warning for you either :D

Do you do an on-line diary? If so, would you like to put a link in so we can peruse it?

Chin up - keep on keeping on :)

Better than a gain honey......... and no verbal warning for you either :D

Do you do an on-line diary? If so, would you like to put a link in so we can peruse it?

Chin up - keep on keeping on :)

Phew no verbal warning :)

I think there is a link on my signature, I do follow a diary plan, but a few naughties sneak in at the weekend and no matter how good I am in the week, the few baddies always more than compensate for 6 days of goodies!!

Even before my mums roast dinner yesterday, I was only showing a "potential" 1/2 loss and I was sooooooo good until Saturday evening.
Never mind......i'm happy in this group, I feel it's where I belong, i'll get there one day.
Thanks hun:)

Well done acc - glad you took the warning before it could be issued!

We had a lovely chat on a friends diary about tortoise logos and I found these.
49842-albums3274-picture19755t.jpg
49842-albums3274-picture19754t.jpg
49842-albums3274-picture19753t.jpg

So how about one of these as the club logo?

I lost a cheeky little ½ lb but at least it is a loss and I'm back to where I was 3 weeks ago at last! Quite pleased really considering my waverings from the straight and narrow this week with all the alcohol for medicinal purposes :D and more birthday celebrations yesterday.

Big push this week though to try and get to my next target and lose 25% of my starting weight. I was sooo close a fortnight ago! I need to lose ½ kg to do this (just over a 1 lb) so Operation 25% has commenced!!! :D

I would love to get a verbal warning for losing too much! Lol

Me too..........I'd be happy if it only happened once :cry:

How's about we start a really, really, REALLY slow loss team? More than a pound a week and yer out ;)

Your secret is safe with me F!!

We have friends coming for a BBQ tonight (indoors as it is raining) and I am going to ensure loads of free food for me ;-)

Biked 10 miles this morning, so although I have officially given up hope of losing more.... Unofficially I might still hope !! Lol

Biked 10 miles this morning, so although I have officially given up hope of losing more.... Unofficially I might still hope !! Lol
Do NOT give up hope! But I bet you look good already WG. A nice healthy BMI.

Do NOT give up hope! But I bet you look good already WG. A nice healthy BMI.

I agree with Pommette. I would kill to have a BMI in the healthy range - I'm struggling to keep out of the obese range at the moment :sigh:

Bet you look absolutely gorgeous :heartpump:

Hey congrats - a pound is fab! After a week/2 weeks with a few Red days I'm hoping I'll get up to a whole pound :rolleyes:

(And STS is still not a gain!)

I don't WI until Thursday and am having an extra easy day today, red days until Friday, but had quite a lot of syns over the weekend, so we'll have to see how it goes.....!

xXx

Reporting in with a loss of 1.5lb! With 3 consecutive weeks of losses (0.5, 1.5, 1.5) I'm at risk of being chucked out by the scruff of my neck!!!X

Heather - One more good loss and you're on a verbal warning. 1.5 lbs is JUST about on our limit!

Well done girlies!!

I want a tortoise badge!! <stamps feet in manner of a toddler> and I want to lose 4lb in one week!! Hmm maybe I should just stick with the badge lol

Pomette I can't see your tortoise piccys but that maybe cos I'm on my phone xx

Woodland girl said:
Thanks you guys, that's so sweet. Yes, that 2 stone off me made a huge difference in my confidence and health!

WG I think your in a similar zone to me if I remember with a similar target weight?
I often think it's difficult to tell on my as I never had much to lose but people tell me they can and some of my clothes are loose. I'm not sure no matter how much weight I loose whether my tummy will ever truely go ( I don't gave kids as a reason either!) ive got this gorgeous lace vest but it shows my still - wobbly bits :( it's my goal top tho lol x

Well done girlies!!

I want a tortoise badge!! <stamps feet in manner of a toddler> and I want to lose 4lb in one week!! Hmm maybe I should just stick with the badge lol

Pomette I can't see your tortoise piccys but that maybe cos I'm on my phone xx
Sorry Jenny - as the old saying goes, you can't have your cake and eat it too! Or should thet be badge?

Yes you need to be on PC to see the piccies unfortunately.

Back